chapter 11

July 14, 2014

Francesca

I didn't leave my room for 3 days, besides going to the bathroom of course. Vic came to my house for therapy, and Cam or Nash brought me food, I had my phone and phone charger right here, so its not like there is a reason to get up anyways.

I haven't talked to Hayes, but I know that him and Jayleen are talking again. I hear him on the phone everynight with her.

How is he so good at playing games? He made me think that someone actually cared for me, and he completely broke me.

To you, this might seem like a little thing that you can just shake off.

But no.

To me, a girl with depression, this is to much to handle. You don't understand how many times I've wanted to hurt myself, but I've stopped. This is a huge thing for me. I've never overcame the urge to cut. Ever.

People on Twitter are cussing me out over tweets, because Hayes tweeted about me being "too clingy".

He deleted it a little while after, so luckily Nash, nor my brother saw it.

I got a call from my mom the other day. She asked how I've been, we caught up, and all that jazz.

Nash opened my bedroom door at around 2:00 pm.

"Francesca, please come out! Cameron is starting to not leave his room also! He's been really sad. He feels like all of this is his fault because he brought you here." He sat down on the corner of my bed and pulled me to sit up.

"None of this is his fault. I'm just going through a tough time." I admitted.

"Please go talk to him Franners! I don't want him to block everyone else out too." He pleaded. He looked into my eyes and made a puppy dog face.

Honestly, who can say no to Nash doing a puppy face? Not me!

"Fine! But only because i love you like a brother. " I kissed his cheek and stood up. I slowly made my way to Cams room, being cautious to not see Hayes.

Luckily, I made it to cams room without seeing hayes.

I walked in, and what I saw broke my heart. My older brother, best friend, and savior, sitting in a ball in the corner crying. He didn't see me walk in so I slowly walked over to him.

I sat next to him and he looked up at me. When he saw me his eyes lit up.

" Fran?" He whispered.

"Cameron, I'm okay. " I breathed out. He wouldn't look into my eyes.

"It's my fault your unhappy again. I brought you here."

"Stop cam. You saved my life more than once. If you didn't tell me you were bringing me here, I would've slit my throat." He cringed. "If you didn't take me to therapy, I would be cutting daily. You saved my life. Don't keep putting yourself down for my mistakes. You have helped me more than you have hurt me. I know what it's like to be broken, and I don't want you to feel it." He pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry. It's just that I brought you here thinking that you would get happier, which you were. Then, when I came back from my date and you were crying in your sleep. I don't even know what happened while I was gone."

I explained to him what happened. He clenched his fist and stood up. I followed his actions.

"Cameron where are you going?" I panicked.

" To teach this bitch Hayes a lesson." He walked out of the room and into Hayes room. I followed after him and stood in the hallway. Cam pushed Hayes back and started yelling. Luckily, Skylynn and Nash's parents weren't home.

Nash ran out to me and asked me what happened.

" I'll explain later." I choked out. I felt the tears coming and Nash held me.

I saw Hayes punch Cameron. " I didn't want to do this. I actually liked your sister. " Cameron slapped him in the face.

" Don't you fucking lie to me. " He pushed Hayes against the wall. " WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO HER? WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING TRY TO HURT HER HAYES!? WHY?" He let go of Hayes and fell to the floor crying. I ran to him, while Nash ran to Hayes.

"I can't stand seeing you hurt Francesca! This has been going on for too fucking long and I want it to stop. I want you to be happy. " he still cried. This is a huge change for us. For once he is the one crying, and I am the one trying to comfort him.

Hayes say down next to Cameron. " it's Jayleen. She told me that if I didn't stop talking to her, she would make up a rumor that I had sex with her. I'm fucking 14 why would I have sex?" He sighed. "But, the fans would believe it."

I looked at him. " you could've told me. I would've understood. " i admitted angrily.

He looked at his hands then at Cameron. " I'm sorry cam. I didn't mean to hurt her or you." Cam nodded.

"I need some time alone" my brother kissed my forehead and stood up. Nash walked out behind him. Now it's just me and Hayes sitting on his bedroom floor.

" I didn't mean for him to slap you. I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry Franny? I am the one who ditched you. I knew how broken you were and I made it worse all for my reputation. I'm sorry. You have no reason to apologize to me. I'm sorry." He looked up at me this time.

"It's okay." I looked into his eyes. I loved his eyes. They were the kind that you could get lost in. Deep blue, like the ocean. I could stare into them forever.

He started leaning in. My mind told me to stop but my body wouldn't let me. He gently put his hands on my hips. He acted as if, if he put the slightest bit of pressure, I would break. I put my hands on his chest and leant in also.

I felt his breath on my mouth, and finally out lips touched. Instantly flashbacks of Brendan erupted in my mind, but I didn't stop. Not this time.

"Hey Hayes, take m-" We both abruptly pull away. I looked at the person standing in the doorway and my mouth went dry.