Chapter 21

July 19, 2014

Francesca

After thinking long and hard. I've decided that I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'm going to ask what I did to him and I'll make sure he tells me.

One thing for sure, Cam can never know about anything what happened today. I kind of had a headache from all of the drama that is going on. I guess I'll just try to sleep it off.

I laid my head down on my pillow and drifted off into a world of my own.

That's one reason why I love sleeping. It's like controlling your own world. You are in charge of whatever happens.

You see, I can sleep and escape from my thoughts of Georgia's death, this Hayes drama, etc. I can turn it into happiness or torture.

July 20, 2014

I woke up and stretched out my arms. I looked around my room and towards the bathroom door wanting to go visit Hayes. Then I remember that he was supposedly protecting me.

"Wow Fran. You woke up 2 seconds ago and you're already thinking about Hayes." I whispered to myself, shaking my head.

I dont know what's gotten into me. Hayes has hurt me so many times, but i still long for his touch. I miss the way we used to be. When he found me In the bathroom and he held onto me. Whenever I needed him he was there. Except now.

He makes me crazy. I've only been here for a couple of months. Sometimes I wish I never met him. I wish that me and Brendan were still dating and that I still lived in California. I wish that things didn't have to be so different.

I miss my mom. I miss me and Cams relationship. I miss Georgia. I miss my dad. Well not really.

I would do anything to be happy.

I've finally started to get better and then Hayes comes and breaks me again.

I stand up. Overwhelmed by my feelings.
Sadness, loss, longing, pain, anger.

I stand in front of my mirror. Taking a good look at myself. I need to make myself look good today. Only to make Hayes want me. Screw talking to him. I want payback.

I don't know about this new Side of me that's coming out, but I like it.

I walk to my closet. I don't have a lot of cute clothes. And If I do, they're to big on me because of all of the weight I've lost.

I ran out of my room and into Cameron's.

"Cam! Lets go to the mall!" I jumped on his bed. His eyes got bright and he stood up. Throwing on shorts and a t shirt.

"Let's go baby sis!" He laughed. I laughed to as he bolted out of the room and down the stairs. I miss him.

I smiled to myself and walked down stairs.
When I finally got down, he looked annoyed.

"You really follow that saying "slow and steady wins the race" dont you?" Cam asked with sass. I smiled a cheesy smile and dragged him to his car.

We got in and put on the radio. We were both singing/ screaming the lyrics to sledgehammer by fifth harmony. I love fifth harmony. Especially Lauren! Shes queen.

We pulled up to the mall and hopped out of the car. I saw forever 21 and I made my way towards it.

"Cam. I need your help. I want a whole new look. I don't want to wear sweats all the time. I want to look like a normal teenage girl."

He smiled and pulled me into his side.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Race you to forever 21?" I asked already running.

He looked startled but soon caught on and started running also.

"Hey! Thats not fair!" He shouted at me.

I stopped at the entrance of the store and waited. He looked mad when he got there.

"You cheated!" He crossed his arms.

"What are you, four? No. So lets go shopping shall we?"

"We shall."

Time for a whole new (hotter) me.

(A/N: this is short but before I keep going with this story, I am going to do some major editing. So, I don't know if you want to re-read it or keep going, but it is all youre choice.

Sorry if you don't like this, but this story makes no sense to me.

Love you all! Don't forget to vote!)