♤ READ FIRST + Disclaimer

《BEWARE - WARNING》
The story you're about to read is of mature content, and may contain sensitive topics that serve as triggers to others. And yes, this will have smut. Take extra caution before reading this book as you have been warned.

A reason for this is because I wish to delve into the story of the Eleven Harbingers, which I will relate and take inspiration from the Commedia Dell'arte, and lemme tell you that boi they are not for kids! I'll also be touching in some Genshin Lore I've been digging up prior to writing this book (and as you should know, these are very dark).

I don't want people freaking out like when they read "In the Hands of a Harbinger" or "Dirty Little Traitor" both of which books (and more alike) I have taken inspiration from, and do try them if you like.

Also, please refrain from spamming chats mentioning scenes or such from this fanfic that could cause other people to be uncomfortable (we don't want a Griffin Burns situation to happen to anyone of them ever again).

I will not be responsible for anyone who uses my work in a negative light, and I will not be taking the blame shall the same thing happen [getting flagged or reported] to me for writing this story.

This story isn't meant for everyone, and I am writing this as a means of self-expression and experimentation on styles. My sense of writing has also matured somehow, so I wish to incorporate more of the absurd realities the sources and lore to parallel realities that happen in other people's lives as well.

Again, you have been warned of the dangers this book may pose to your mental health shall this be too much for your capacity.

Any form of hate and destructive criticism will immediately be reported, and unwelcomed here. However, I will oblige to harmless questions and constructive criticisms that shall benefit both parties: the writer, and the readers.

Trigger/Sensitive Topics this book will contain are as follows:

Sadism and Masochism, Gaslighting, Mentions/Thoughts of Suicide, Homophobia, Degradation/Degradation Kink, Mind Games/Mind Control, Manipulation, Violence, Abuse/Mentions of Abuse, Blood, Sexual Content (consensual & non-consensual), Mentions of Prostitution, Illegal/Shady Businesses, Drugs/Alterations/Experimentations, Child Labor/Kidnapping/Slavery

This list is not final, and may subject to change as the story progresses.

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

《SPECIAL NOTES》

Most of the plot will be paralleled to the Game's Lore, but for this story I will have some specifications of my own that will not be subject to change as this is the part of my literary freedom in this fanfic. This shall be updated upon the creation of a chapter that'll stir up questions concerning parallelism with the Game's Official Information and Lore.

▪︎Eiji Ahane will be Scaramouche's birth name in this story. If the lore suddenly updates that Kazuha is a sibling or a close relative, or if the release of his official name comes out, I still will not change it. Therefore it is permanent in this fanfic.

▪︎Inazuma used to have mountains and plains. This concerns a chapter, and in this fanfic Inazuma had rock solid formations that have been struck down with the wrath of the Electro Archon and her attempts of preserving the nation against other people and their culture.

▪︎Lyney and Lynette will be Arlecchino and Columbina. They will mostly only be mentioned, but for this fanfic I follow by the theory that they are Arlecchino and Columbina of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers. It is also permanent in this fanfic.

▪︎Chapters involving Kaeya will have tons of suggestive and sexual content. Please, read with utmost care and have your holy water beside you (totally not safe for children). I mean, I need some Purification magic too - with all that content.

⊰⊱⊰⊱⊰⊱

《DISCLAIMER》
I do not own rites to Genshin Impact, its characters and lore. Any identical event/situations/ideas/names are pure coincidence, and I do not mean harm to any of the original content creators shall I take inspiration from them.

I also do not own most of the media I will use in this fanfic, and I will try to appropriately credit works as much as possible due to my main source of art being Pinterest. If you know of the original artist/creator, please let me know and I shall acknowledge it with my thanks.

I only own my original characters, and the fanfiction itself.

Started: 24/04/2021
Ended: -- / -- / ----