□ Act III | Interlude 02

Cigno Fanciulla Act III: Armonia Entropica
《Interlude - Frostflake Invitation》

"Where the Shirasagi Himegimi asks to share an audience, as well as where agreements are made in accordance to the welfare of the outlander and his guide."

The sound of birds chirping, and cicadas humming in the break of morning; the fresh cool crisp breeze, adorned by the delicious smell of breakfast wafting into the air; and the calm waters, rippling infinitely stretching through eternity, yet sounding just as wise.

How long has it been when I've been met with such sweet serenity in the morning?

I thought to myself, as I heard the pouring of tea in my cup.

Two days have passed, and today would mark the scheduled exorcism the Traveler had been invited to witness. Of course, this meant that they would probably return to the Tomoe Estate by midnight.

So, with nothing left to do as of the moment, I guess I should enjoy my peaceful day in preparation for tomorrow's events.

"My lady, an invitation has been sent to you by the Shirasagi Himegimi. Do you wish to read it?" The servant's voice broke through my morning of serenity, yet I managed to dismiss it with a sigh.

Setting the teacup down, I turned my attention toward the timid servant who held the invitation close to her chest, while trembling lightly as she awaits my response.

Sighing at the display, the servant grew alarmed and immediately extended her arms to hand me over the envelope as she bowed her head down to express her apology.

Taking the invitation, I spare her one more glance, "At ease. You may leave me alone."

Silently, yet surely, she bowed before leaving - making sure she had closed the doors to give me privacy.

Soon as I no longer felt any other presence around, I took out the invitation and read its contents.

¤¤¤¤¤

Dearest Yukiko of the Tomoe Clan,

I have heard of you from my friend and attendant, Tohma. He says that you were brought here by the distant waters, which look over the people of Teyvat.

As so, I have been made aware of your care towards the Traveler from the distant winds of freedom. I take that your involvement is enough of a reason for me to request for an audience this afternoon at the Komore Tea House.

I expect to see you this noon, and strongly hold onto the hope that you will make an appearance. After all, I am more than willing to supply you whatever you may ask of me - and I am confident that you have valuable things to offer as trade.

Sincerely,
Kamisato Ayaka

¤¤¤¤¤

Humming pleased to myself, I found the invitation to be quite promising - aside from the fact that I might be urged to carry out favors just because I am yet to regain authority and power among these regions.

Then again, this meeting would mean that the current Commissioner of the Yashiro Commission has acknowledged my return. Moreover, this could work in my favour of figuring out more about the situation.