♤ Character Voicelines

Idle Chat: Daydreaming
Ah, my mind must have been caught up in the clouds again. You were saying?

Idle Chat: Make Haste
No slacking around. We must make haste.

Chat: Fontaine's Travelling Performers
Lyney and Lynette, I wonder how they're faring with the troupe by now.

Chat: Warming Up
One, two, three. One, two, three, and stop! All warmed up and ready to go.

Chat: Taking a Break
In order to survive the taxing journey, one must allow themselves to breathe in their surroundings at a pause then resume once energy has been replenished.

When it Rains
Mmmh this feels nice. If you don't mind, allow me to take the front lines.

When Thunder Strikes
*shriek* O-Oh. Do not mind me. I was just taken aback.

When it Snows
This takes me back to my childhood.

When it's Windy
I like this, it feels refreshing.

When the Wind is Blowing
Ah! This is fine, nothing I can't handle.

Good Morning
Good morning. Perfect day for an early morning stroll, don't you think?

Good Afternoon
It seems I've lost track of time. Would you mind grabbing a bite with me?

Good Evening
A pleasant evening, Traveller. Have you come to marvel the stars too?

Good Night
You've done well today. You should go and get a well-deserved rest.

About Fenella: Name
I go by Fenella, the swan maiden. But my birth name is Yukiko, a snow child. Recently, I've been hailed Covielle, the 12th Fatui Harbinger.

About Fenella: Tomoe Clan
It's been years since I've severed ties with them, yet I owe my twelve years of discipline to the Tomoe Clan's teachings.

About us: Curiosity
You seem to be not one of this world. Does it ever get lonely or tiresome on your journey? Ah, fret not. I shall accompany you until you feel better.

About us: Night
Keep on guard at all times, especially in the depths of the night. Would you like me to keep watch while you sleep?

About us: Helper
Are you in need of my assistance? If so, do let me know where I may help you with.

About us: Battle
I don't particularly dislike nor like having to fight others, but if I must - then I make sure to end it quickly.

About the Vision
During my time of need, the Lady Tsaritsa paid me a visit in my dream. When I awoke, I had the vision right beside me.

Something to Share
As part of Fontaine's Travelling Performers' Troupe, I've had my fair share of travelling all over Teyvat. We mostly hold our performances in Fontaine so when we hear about going to another nation - we simply cannot hide our excitement!