□ Act III | Epilogue

Cigno Fanciulla Act III: Armonia Entropica
《 Epilogue - Blossoms 》

Blood has been shed, and lives have been spent for eternity's cause due to the discord from within.

Seeds of sacrifice have been planted - such is that to be sprouts of hope.

Morning struck the Tomoe Estate a few days forward through the succession ceremony. There was no longer the dirty stares that watched the newly appointed head's actions, nor did they spare energy to utter words of discrimination against her right as the true heir by blood and authority.

Yukiko Tomoe was finally home: she was finally filling in the shoes of her late father - hatred now turned into respect.

Word spread throughout the ranks if Fatui about her succession being timely with her proposal for a vacation. Many disagreed even among the Harbingers, but it became a necessity after hearing of Signora's passing; and of the disappearance by the Balladeer.

Pedrelino tried to urge the Tsaritsa for immediate action, but the Cryo Archon had been firm.

"She is one of my valuable warriors. We cannot afford lose another."

Behind her words, there existed a need to protect the swan maiden whom had the best intentions - be it the past, or the present.

The Tsaritsa was no fool: she knew what the Jester had been up to; she understood the reason for the Swan Maiden's actions; and she was aware of the Balladeer's plans despite her silence.

She, alike to the Archon of Eternity, did not forsake her people - she only did what must be done.

Even if it meant to be cruel; to play the villain.

But for now, it was not the time to tell her beloved snow child, which led her to give a letter to the Raiden Shogun.

Under her request, the Electro Archon received it well not only for the reason that she couldn't thank her in the past, but also for allowing her to reunite with one of Inazuma's most loyal retainers in its history.

Perhaps, she had only been shy to admit that it was because Yukiko Tomoe's soul was that of her sister Makoto's trusted aide - one who is able to move her heart, and soothe the loneliness whenever she misses her beloved twin sister.

Truly, Yukiko Tomoe was where she was meant to be.

And so, her life in Inazuma became busier than ever - so much that her mornings felt ever so short to only be able to eat a light breakfast before resuming papers needed be done in order to restructure the Tomoe Clan.

Her afternoons, would then be comprised with luncheon meetings with either people of the Tri-Commission, or the people she took in from Higi Village.

This would leave her evenings be spent in her quarters, reviewing the submitted reports of daily progress, of expenses, and of letters and invitations to be received under her name.

While her days remain busy, yet fruitful, so did the people of Inazuma.

The Raiden Shogun has finally seen a new light of pursuit for eternity, thus opening the tightly sealed borders of Inazuma to the people of Teyvat.

Similar to the Head of the Tomoe Clan, the Heads of the Tri-Commission were subjected to supervise, and to care for the developments of the Nation in order to swiftly shift into an environment that puts the rights of its people first more than anything else.

That is why today is an important day for the Nation of Eternity, and it is also why a meeting is called forth in Tenshukaku as a preparation for announcing the changes that are about to take place - to mark the start of a new beginning for the land and its people.

Taking in gracefully light strides, the newly appointed clan head graced the Archon of Eternity with her presence, and greeted, "Blessings to the Almighty Shogun."

With a pleased smile, the Raiden Shogun said, "You are early," to the Lady of the Tomoe Clan who had just entered the conference hall.

Returning the gesture, Yukiko humors her, "I figured you'd want me to," and accompanied the Electro Archon as she took her respective seat.

It was moments like these where she could see the likeness of the snow child with her deceased twin sister - oh, how her heart felt full with joy of reminiscing the past despite being aware of the difference in the present.

She could finally understand why Makoto preferred the silent strategist over the martial arts genius among the Tomoe Sisters as it became more evident with their reincarnations.

While Ryoko has served her as one of her youngest generals, she was single-minded and straightforward. Her focus tends to go astray, which could be backed up with the young general's petition to travel Teyvat along with Captain Beidou and her crew -  instead of remaining as a general, or expressing interest with preparations of leading the Tomoe Clan.

On the other hand, Yukiko was someone who swore loyalty to another nation as one of its most valuable warriors. Despite having to serve two nations out of circumstances, her focus is directed towards her goals - prioritizing what needs be done over her own wants.

This exact trait made the Electro Archon suddenly ask, "Have you any plans to settle down here in Inazuma? If so, would you care to be the partner of the Yashiro Commissioner?"

The sudden question led Yukiko's pale cheeks to turn a bright red, "I have yet to find a successor - one I must train soon, for I have other duties needed be fulfilled." She managed to reply.

However, the Raiden Shogun was pleased. She could definitely pull some strings just so that Yukiko Tomoe will be tied down to Inazuma - bound by both duty, and status.

It would also seem so as the best course of action, given that her retainer - Kujou Sara - wishes to abolish all rumors of her being the prime candidate to be Kamisato Ayato's betrothed.

Besides, she was confident that the two would be most compatible - after all, they are those favored by eternity.

Speaking of the devil, he enters the conference hall and greets the Raiden Shogun before he took his seat. Soon enough, the Kanjou and the Tenryou Commissioners arrived as well.

Upon their arrival, the meeting was carried out immediately in an orderly manner. Perhaps, it could be considered to be the fastest and most productive proceedings up to date.

Now, all that's left was to wait for the day when all of Inazuma would be there to bear witness of a new beginning.

Sprouts do grow, and in time it shall blossom - beckoning those who seek to move onwards to a brighter future.

The pinnacle of birth; the start of something new.