● Act II | Intermission 02

Cigno Fanciulla Act II: Notte di Luna
《Intermission - A Letter from Capitano》

"Where you read the letter which caused Fenella to weep silently by her night table, forcing her out to marvel the sea on deck."

To my prized student,        Yukiko Tomoe who goes by Fenella

        Yukiko Tomoe who goes by Fenella

       By the time you receive my letter, I would be carrying out my final duties of claiming the Pyro Archon's gnosis. As you may have already known, I have been successful with retrieving the Dendro Archon's gnosis. He was quite young, and fairly understanding. It seems like he personally knows about Her Majesty, the Lady Tsaritsa, which leads me to think that was why he had been so willing to offer up his gnosis.

        I don't know about you, but that alone is kind of suspicious to me. If you were here, I'm sure you'd be able to piece it up together. After all, piecing up the puzzle is your forte - not mine.

        By the way, I've heard about Little Childe's stunt with Osial. Who would've known that cheeky crybaby would be able to resurrect an ancient god - a superb one at that! Oh wait, you're probably cursing me by now. Lighten up, kiddo! You'll be able to do something amazing too.

       Oh, that reminds me. This letter was supposed to congratulate you as Covielle. I knew you could do it. Then again, I worry how your designation is of Inazuma. I know you have bad memories of that place, but just like the Tsaritsa - I'll remind you that this will just make you stronger by accepting a piece of your past. Yeah, you called it. That's why I wrote this using your full name as a form of encouragement.

      Right, I actually wanted to send Beidou a letter too. But knowing her, she would rather that I come personally for whatever it is that I have to say. Still, I wrote her a bunch of letters and even drew her some pictures from the places I've been.

      We're Harbingers, we don't know when we'll die so I went out of my way and prepared things I'd leave behind for Beidou. Don't worry, you and Childe get some too but Beidou's most important - she's my childhood friend, you know that.

       If I ever don't make it alive from this mission, tell Beidou that I have always loved her even though I know she'll never reciprocate it. Also, tell her that she'll find me in our little hideout when we were younger. Go there with her and Childe, then leave her alone when she asks you to.

       I'll be running out of ink soon so take care, and good luck.

As always,
Fan Bolin who hides as Capitano