♤ Character Profile

☆☆☆☆☆
Fenella | Graceful Symphonia
OST: Knight of Firmament - Violin Cover [Silverick]

☆☆☆☆☆Fenella | Graceful SymphoniaOST: Knight of Firmament - Violin Cover [Silverick]

[artwork by Akari_Harigana]

Name: Yuriko Birthday: 9/7
Born from the Land of Inazuma, Fenella's birth name bore the meaning of a snow child - one who sported the time of a new age for being the first born female in the main branch family in the span of six decades.

Vision: Cryo Weapon: Polearm
Given the harsh training from a young age, Fenella has gained mastery with the Tomoe Clan's Naginatajutsu, and imbued it to fit her style by elegantly making her spear fighting look like a dance for a ballad. Her hardships and trials had been taken in consideration by the Archon of Love, bestowing upon her the Vision of Cryo.

Affiliation: Fatui/Cirque
Currently second-in-line to Pulcinella, she has aided him in his duties in the Land of Fontaine. The said Fatui Harbinger had also been the one who took her in his care, along with Capitano, same to say for the youngest of the Eleven Harbingers - forming a somewhat sibling bond between the two.

Constellation: Cygnus
Her constellation tackles many sides of her story and fate. True to her guided fate, she is most graceful and agile; as she is a fierce warrior with a flexibility to mesh in wherever she is destined, yet a maiden of many charms with the ability to lure you in.

For her resulting fates of ice and fire: one, destined to fight to her death; another, fated to have death linger around loved ones.

[ C O N S T E L L A T I O N ]

lvl 1. Tales of Tomoe: Hex》
Dealing DMG to targets marked by a curse seal under the effects of Swan Song deals 25% more ATK, while recovering 2 extra energy particles per kill.

《lvl.2 Swan Maiden: Vanity》

Swan Song decreases Cryo RES and Movement SPD of opponent's by 12% for 10s.

《lvl.3 Swan Lake》
Increases the level of Swan Song by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.

《lvl.4 Vexing Curse》
Tomoe Style: Curse Sealing's curse seals will decrease opponent's movement SPD by 20%.

《lvl.5 Tales of Tomoe: Fortitude》
Increases the level of Tomoe Style: Curse Sealing by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.

《lvl.6 Swan Maiden: Repertoire》
Whenever Fenella is on field, all party members gain an increase of CRIT Rate by 15% and ATK SPD by 25%. Also decreases stamina consumption by 10%. (Fenella must be alive for this to be activated).

[ T A L E N T S ]

▪︎Normal Attack: Tomoe Naginatajutsu
Normal - 6 consecutive rapid strikes
Charged - consumes stamina to perform a downward slam.

▪︎Tomoe Style: Curse Sealing [E-Skill]
Infuses Cryo to weapon while enabling Fenella to mark enemies with a curse seal. Enhances immunity against ATK interruption, and increases Movement SPD by 15% for 15s.

▪︎Swan Song [HP-Drain Q-Skill]
Causes AoE Cryo DMG upon conjuring of Ice Glaciers, causing Frozen status or Immobile to enemies (similar to Frozen Lawachurl Ability). Increases Phys DMG and ATK by 20% for 10s.

• Emergency Rations [Utility Passive]
When a perfect cooking is achieved for stamina dish, Fenella has 12% chance to obtain double the product.

• Black Swan [1st Ascension Passive]
For every curse seal marked, Attacks have 50% chance to heal all party members by 20% of ATK.

• Dance of the Swans [4th Ascension Passive]
Increases ATK SPD and CRIT Rate by 20% if HP is less than 50%.

[ S p e c i a l D i s h ]

Heaping Servings!
Increases all party members ATK by 32% and ATK SPD by 15% for 300s.
A bowlful of rice with tender meat strips and onion slices sauteed in a special sweet-savory sauce that'll have you wanting seconds.