○ Act I | Interlude 04

Cigno Fanciulla Act I: Sinfonia Sparza
《Interlude - Desire》
[ R18+ Smut Content Ahead ]

"Where Scaramouche acts upon the possessiveness he felt when he saw Fenella spending her time a bit too happily with Kaeya. The part where he claims her as his in an aggressive manner."

As we got off at Snezhnaya's docks, and presented ourselves to the Tsaritsa, we went back to a special place we could have only to ourselves - a small training camp that had been abandoned even way before we came here 10 years ago. According to Scaramouche, aside from the quarters we're granted in the castle whenever we're here, he asked the Tsaritsa to have this place be his.

Due to being a small training camp back then, it only had one quarters in the size of a regular flat you could rent here in Snezhnaya. It had one bedroom, a kitchen and dining area, and a main office or reception that served as the living room. It wasn't much, but it was clearly enough for one or two people.

Soon after settling down, the Balladeer had asked me to share my findings on the meteorites as well as to hear the results on his search with the Hydromancer. Findings soon ended up into stories, and those stories lead into heated conversations.

"Speaking of people, I'm well aware of how you messed with that Cavalry Captain. Seeing how possessive he was on you makes my blood boil." He stated, obviously mad as he recalled the events of yesterday evening.

It was only the earliest of mornings, it was approximately five hours since we departed from Mondstat. By now it was at least an hour or two after midnight. The time was specific, of course. The location as well. Why? If he wanted to hear of the Cavalry Captain, then it would be best that we were far away from people and that most of the land should be asleep so they wouldn't complain about a shortage of circuits caused by his outburst.

"Say, the mark he left on you is such an eyesore. You know how I hate it when others claim what are mine. So, why don't we fix that?" He suggested, approaching me and taking a closer look on the hickey that Kaeya left as a reminder of his existence in my life.

While I was caught up in my thoughts, I was snapped back into reality as I felt a warm breathe against my neck as the candied apple scent grew stronger. Before I could even react, I felt a pair of lips kiss down my neck; teeth nibbling the soft flesh here and there in attempts to rid of the former he hated so much; and tongue tracing down lines of the marks he'd left behind as his efforts of reclaiming what is his.

It made my heart flutter, how he thought of me as his - and it sent a wave of indescribable feelings to wash over me. I felt warmth spreading down my nether regions as I tremble in delight with all of the kisses the harbinger had been leaving on my neck and shoulders.

Breathless were we when he pulled back to look at his work which had caused me to be a mess. His eyes gleamed with such a strong desire, it warned me of the plans he had in his head as he seemed to be thinking of quite a diabolical plan.

"You look so much more breathtaking this way - I love it! I love how you tremble with every time I leave marks on your body. What should I do to you so that no one dares touch what is mine? Oh! I know~" He grinned ever so sadistically, grabbing my chin in one hand as he forced a kiss to my mouth.

It was hungry and passionate, it made me breathless and gasping for air. Yet why is it that soft mewls take place instead? Why do I crave for more - to be touched, to be loved, to be claimed as his. Just the thought alone had me moaning in delight.

What kind of expression did I hold, while he kissed me aggressively? What was his? So, I dared to open my eyes and find that his cheeks were flushed red, his eyes staring deep into mine - his blue oceans were raging as his desire was evident.