□ Act III Completion Note

[ author's note ]

After months of hiatus, we have finally reached the end of the main story arc!

I'd like to thank everyone who stayed with me long enough through this journey even when I stopped updating regularly. I've faced tons of burnouts, but everyone's support kept me going.

I'm sure there'll be people upset with how the relationship ended, but it wasn't healthy. Hopefully, you've caught on this with the subtexts of the love she has encountered with men.

We explored different types of love like with Kaeya (more on lust), with Childe (platonic-familial), and with Scaramouche (a messy and obsessive first love).

Original plan was to have her reunite with Kaeya as the main love interest, but Ayato came into the picture. Either way, she would still prioritize her duties so let's see how she'll deal with jer "fated-one."

If anyone points out how she suddenly became so soft and emotional, you can re-read earlier chapters that has implied how she always has been a sensitive and compassionate person. She was just abused, she was prepared for war, and no one was there to teach her about emotions and feelings.

Overtime, I'm somewhat satisfied with her growth as a character - same goes for Scaramouche.

The next act will contain fillers from Inazuman Story/Character Quests that will focus on developing the ship, and bringing in some ligh-hearted fun to the table!

See you on the next arc!