「 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 」

- ☆ -

My name is Uchiha Y/n, daughter of Uchiha Sasuke and Uchiha Sakura. I have green eyes shaped like my dad's, Jet-black hair that is pulled back in a low ponytail and my face is framed with side-parted bangs that extend to my chin.

I never talked much. My mom always said I was more like my dad. I don't know if that's true or not.

I've never met him.

Great dad right? Well, I don't care...but my sister does. My mom used to get angry when Sarada asked about him. Though she could tell us why he couldn't visit us at least.

At home, everything was about my sister. It's fine with me. Don't get the wrong idea, I don't hate either of them, I love them. I might not show it at all but I do. I don't care what happens to me as long as the people, I care about, are safe. I don't care if I get hurt or even die. Why am I alive anyway? I just live for someone else.

I don't live with them. When I was younger, they suddenly didn't know who I was. So...naturally, I couldn't live there. People don't know I'm an Uchiha. I don't use my Sharingan unless I really have to. I awakened it when 6. Nobody knows other than my best friend and my other mom, the people who I live with.

I was 5 when my life started going downhill. My dad wasn't there for me when I needed him the most, I called for him and he never came.

When I was 6, things happened and my life changed forever. She found me and took care of me, more than my own mother did. After that incident, I stayed there. It felt like home and they welcomed me with open arms. There was a kid about my age, so I wasn't exactly alone.

Slowly as the years went by, we became inseparable and before we knew it, we were 12.

- ☆ -

"Don't act...so weirdly," She said while they walked through the streets of Konoha.

"Don't worry, I won't. I don't want to creep him out," He answered with his usual closed-eye smile.

"Ya ya-" He suddenly stopped in the middle of the street, "Why did you stop walking?" She asked him.

"There is a guy just randomly using a fire jutsu, " He replied, pointing at a middle-aged man doing baby fireball Jutsu at people, "I'll go and stop him."

"No, wait. We'll be late-" He jumped down before she could finish her sentence.

She watched as he grabbed the man with his arms and threw him into an alley before following him.

The man was laying unconscious on the ground when three kids came to the scene.

"You already took care of him." The blonde one said.

My friend just answered with a closed eye smile before she motioned to him they were late. He nodded his head as they teleported away.

- ☆ -

"He is the sun. Do you know him?"

"Ya, Our parents are close friends. I don't think he remembers me."

"Seems like it." He replied.

"Anyway, I changed my name, not officially." She added.

"You don't want them to know, do ya?" She nodded my head in reply.