「 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. 」

- ☆ -

Mitsuki's Pov.

Huge skyscrapers that touched the sky, everlasting rain falling on this unfortunate village. We covered ourselves with a black cape, to protect us from the heavy rain. A long bridge connected this bright vibrant forest to a dreary land with debris all over. Boruto didn't question as to why I was so sure it was the place. Something's just pulling me towards it.

We stood facing the towers while Boruto frowned.

"I have a bad feeling about this." He spoke. I hummed in response. He suddenly frowned, his sky blue eyes squinting at something in the distance, "What's that?" I copied his expression before doing the same.

"Yes...there seems to be something there." He nodded at me before we both walked towards the strange element.

"It looks like a black hole of some sort." He put his hand on his chin and closely inspected it, "Maybe even a portal."
I looked around trying to find any signs of what this could be. Boruto then reached out his hand to touch it as it formed ripples in the air.

"This is..." I started, "I've read about this in the hideout." I frustratingly put my hand on my head, trying to think.

"Your intuition was right then," Boruto whispered.

"Y/n, something bout her." I tightly shut my eyes, hoping that would help me remember.

"About the Uchiha clan?"

"No! but about the Uzumaki clan!" I pointed at him, finally cracking the code.

"How does this have to do with my clan?" He questioned.

"The Uzumaki clan specializes in seals and this is...one hell of a seal. This portal leads to a pocket dimension..."

"Why is it open then? You said this was a seal. Was someone here before us?"

"Probably. It's very rare for other people to break seals...so we're dealing with a big enemy here." I thought out loud.

"Well then, Shall we?" He looked at me from the corner of his eyes.

"Let's go."

We were quickly engulfed by the black matter before we reached the other side. Everything was the same except the tension in the air.
"Where are we supposed to go now?" Boruto scanned the area.

"Lady said we have to guard the place and not let them get to there!" We heard an assertive voice, not so far away from us. Boruto and I quickly hid behind a fallen wall as they walked past us, "Norai is already taking care of them but we must not underestimate the enemy. Got it?!"

"HAI!" We heard a large group of people respond as they marched on. We came out of our hiding spot and looked in the direction they went.

"Norai Izaki." Boruto broke the silence, "He's in the Bingo book. Come's from Iwagakure and is known for manipulating stone and mud. He killed a whole village, drowning them in mud and crushing them with rocks." I looked towards the direction the ninja came from.

"There." I pointed at a building, "Let's try there." I stared at it not moving from my place at all. This feeling...