Chapter 2👑

"What took you so long?" Prince Kim Namjoon nudged his brother Prince Seokjin who just huffed in annoyance by giving a death glance at Taehyung who was wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shhh! King is coming." Prince Yoongi, hushed his husband who just pouted and decided to question his brother later. The three princes along with the Queen stood in the entrance of the gate to welcome their King.

They were dressed in their beautiful white hanboks which was customized by their people. They once again made sure that their crowns were placed perfectly on their heads before standing straight. They folded their hands together and bowed their heads in respect for their King.

"Welcome home, your Majesty." All five said in unison and smiled at their King who was happily giggling by seeing his family.

"Ahh finally I get to see my Princes and my Queen in one place." King Daniel clapped his hands together before patting their shoulders. The King walked past them along with Queen Jisoo followed by the princes.

The maids and servants who were busy in arranging the dining table for the breakfast immediately stood one step back and bowed in respect. The Royal family nodded their heads in return and sat on their respective chairs on the dining table with King and Queen sitting in the center.

"Your Majesty, how was the visit to the country?" Queen Jisoo broke the silence and made all the other princes to give their attention to their King.

"It was good. People are happy and they showered gifts to our lovely princes and to my beautiful Queen." King Daniel winked at Queen Jisoo making the other to blush by the compliment.

"Oh please, not in front of the food!" Prince Seokjin whined before grabbing the wine glass to drink some water. The other chuckled with his statement and soon started to dig in their foods which the maids have prepared for them.

"Make sure to eat stomach full, the journey to the Silla Kingdom might take few days. And I have arranged two carriages. One accompanied with Queen and me and other with the princes." King Daniel spoke by gaining several nods from the Princes.

They shared a casual talk and spoke about the war peace in between their breakfast. Soon the Princes stood up after finishing their breakfast and walked out of the castle to make sure that the carts were ready. King Daniel and the Queen were sitting on their throne waiting for their Princes to come and inform them.

"Are you sure that this peace treaty would lead us to good? From what I heard, the Silla Kingdom is quite dangerous, your majesty." Queen Jisoo spoke out the thing that was itching her heart. King Daniel smiled by his Queen's remarks. And he was not surprised at all. He too have heard about the Silla kingdom and their emperors.

But as far as he did his research, most commoners talked bad about the Ruler and not about his family. King Daniel was quite convinced that the Princes of Silla Kingdom were not like their King.

"Trust me, my Queen. Prince Jimin will be a suitable consort for our Prince Taehyung. I am getting old and I want to see as many grandchildren I want." Queen Jisoo giggled before smacking King's biceps playfully.

"Your Majesty, everything is ready and all set to go." The three princes walked inside the throne room and announced their parents who immediately nodded.

"Well, let's go and see our son's consort." King Daniel said and stood up followed by Queen Jisoo. Soon the guards surrounded the Royals and walked beside them with bows and arrows hanging behind their backs.

The carriage was decorated with beautiful silk curtains and the three legged crow symbol shined on top of the carriage. It was the symbol of Goguryeo Kingdom and three proudly displayed in on the top.

The coachman bowed when he found the Royalty's arrival and opened the carriage for them.The King and Queen stepped into the carriage and closed the curtains. Some guards climbed on their horses and stood beside the carriage.

The other carriage was filled with Prince Kim Namjoon, Prince Yoongi, Prince Kim Taehyung and Prince Kim Seokjin. They put their curtains down and heard the sound of trumpet announcing that the Royal family is heading to the Silla Kingdom.

Soon the guards started to walk in front of the carriage and some behind the carriage of Princes. They knew it would take few days of travel. But they couldn't wait to see a palace other than theirs.

"I heard that your father-in-law is one pain in the ass." Prince Kim Seokjin broke the silence making the Namgi couple chuckle by his statement.

"Yeah? Then it's time for me to tame him. Don't you think?" Prince Taehyung smirked and soon whined when he felt Yoongi hitting on his forehead.

"Don't get yourself high, Prince Taehyung. But Prince Seokjin isn't lying. Our citizens are saying that he is cruel and not so a good ruler." Prince Yoongi said making Prince Taehyung to pout. Though the four were known each other from young age, they were asked to address each other's as Princes.

"All I am telling you is to keep your mouth shut and listen to what our King says." Prince Namjoon warned his brother Taehyung, while Seokjin chuckled by looking at his brother's pitiful state.

"It goes for you too, Prince Seokjin. Remember to not speak a word ill about their kingdom. We are trying to come in peace not to start a war."

Prince Seokjin huffed his breath and folded his hands against his beautiful hanbok. He was not liking the Silla kingdom a bit. He had heard rumors about their King from his people and he wished he didn't go there.

"Forget about that king. You guys are all going to be the pain in my ass for next few days. How am I going to stay in this carriage with you all ? Fuck my life!" Prince Kim Seokjin groaned and laid his head back on the cushion making others to giggle by his cuteness.

No matter what Prince Seokjin says, they knew that he loved them with his heart. They decided to kill their time by playing board games inside the carriage during their travel.

A/N: Yes, yes, we are getting there angels. Prince Jeon Jungkook is on his way.