Chapter 25👑

The sun was shining brightly outside the palace and the light was creeping inside the bedroom through the large windows with curtains dancing rhythmically to the music of wind.

Prince Jungkook was sleeping on his stomach with pouted lips. He scrunched his nose and furrowed his eyebrows when he felt something on his face. He softly opened one eye and closed it immediately when he was hit with bright light.

After few minutes he opened his eyes to see the beauty infront of him. Prince Seokjin was brushing his husband's hair with a smile plastered on his face.

Prince Jungkook found his heart doing skips by witnessing this. All in his life, he ever wanted was this. Everyday to wake up happily next to his husband. If he had to sacrifice anything for Prince Seokjin, he would be glad to do it. And even if it costs his life, he wouldn't hesitate to trade his life for such moments like this.

"Happy Sunshine, my Lord." Prince Seokjin whispered before leaning down to place a soft kiss on Prince Jungkook's forehead who closed his eyes by the gesture. He could smell his husband's rose scent, and he was sure that the other had already taken a fresh bath.

"Happy Sunshine, my Prince." Prince Jungkook whispered in his morning hoarse voice which sounded so sexy to his husband. When Prince Seokjin was about to lean back, Prince Jungkook reached his hands behind his husband's nape and pull in for a small peck on the lips.

It was a chaste kiss with love, making Prince Jungkook and Prince Seokjin to smile in their sweet kiss. The both flinched suddenly when they heard ring sound indicating that the King was arriving inside the palace after rounds.

Prince Seokjin sat up and moved aside to let his husband use the bathroom. But his eyes widened when Prince Jungkook asked about the missing bird inside the cage.

"My Prince, where is Lovey?"

Prince Seokjin gulped hard and turned around to see his husband who was having a small frown on his face.

"U-Uhm, she is out for some fresh air, my Lord." Prince Jungkook smiled softly and nodded before getting ready for the day.

A heavy sigh left Prince Seokjin's lips after seeing his husband not questioning him further more. He knew that his dove would be back here soon. His eyes locked with the opened golden cage with nothing inside.

Prince Seokjin walked to his mirror before taking the crown in his hands. He couldn't think about wearing it on his head. He didn't know why, but he wished he didn't have any crowns.

When he was in his own thoughts, he didn't know how long he had been staring at the golden crown. Prince Seokjin flinched when he felt hands on his broad shoulders.

There his husband was, Prince Jungkook all dressed up in green Hanbok with partly dried hair. Before he could compliment his husband, there was a knock on the door which gained their attention.

Prince Jungkook walked to the door, and opened to reveal the Royal guard Jung Hoseok, standing there with his head bowed down.

"Your highness, you are asked to come to the King's chamber as quick as possible. It's the King's order." The Royal guard said making Prince Jungkook to gulp hard. He knew why the King was calling for him early in the morning.

Just few minutes before the King had arrived, and now he wanted see him. There was only one reason behind this order. Before Prince Jungkook could reply his answer as "Yes", his husband butted in.

"I am afraid my husband can't come now. Since he will be busy with me in showing around our Silla Kingdom."

The Royal guard, Jung Hoseok widened his eyes in horror. No one could refuse or deny the King's orders. But he was afraid of delivering the message to the King.

"M-My Prince w-" Before Prince Jungkook could speak further more, he opened and closed his mouth like a fish after looking at his husband who was giving him a death glance.

"M-My husband is right, Hoseok. Please inform the king about my absence." The Royal guard had no other choice but to nod and bow his head down before leaving.

Prince Jungkook was feeling sick by thinking about the consequences of his actions. He could feel his stomach giving him weird feelings and his mind was going crazy by thinking what would be the punishment given to him by the King.

But before he could think deeper, he was brought back into reality when he felt Prince Seokjin resting his head on his shoulder.

"Are you mad at me, my Lord?" 

Prince Jungkook chuckled by hearing the sweetest voice and he was sure that his husband was pouting right now. He softly bumped his head on Prince Seokjin's head playfully before negatively nodding at his husband's question.

"I could never be mad at you, my Prince. So where are we going today?" Prince Jungkook tensed a bit when he felt his husband wrapping his arms around him from his back. He was gulping hard and was getting nervous by thinking of Prince Seokjin putting pressure on his wounds on his back.

But he was thankful that the other didn't hug him tightly.

"I want to look at the training field." Prince Seokjin whispered before biting down his husband's earlobe who squeaked a little. Prince Jungkook could feel himself getting turned on by the intimate touch but he tried to control his damn hormones.

"S-Sure we can go, my Prince." With a victory smile on his face, Prince Seokjin kissed his husband's mole on the neck before breaking the hug.

Prince Jungkook felt butterflies in his stomach, and happily he intertwined his fingers with his husband before walking to the training field.

--

Prince Seokjin was in awe by looking at the vast field with few fighters training under the hot sun. He could see that the warriors were having a good built body. This was the first time Prince Jungkook had also come here. The King Chanyeol had never allowed him outside the palace.

He was atleast thankful for learning some basic lessons of protecting himself. He looked aside to see his husband having his eyes sparkling like a diamond. Before he could ask the reason, Prince Seokjin smirked at Prince Jungkook before walking into the field with his eyes never leaving his husband's doe ones.

The fighters who were doing training in sword and archery immediately stopped their actions and bowed to their Princes. They moved aside before dropping their weapons and stood in one corner.

Without hesitation, Prince Seokjin tied his Hanbok tightly before leaning down and picking up two swords. He looked at his husband who was having his jaw dropped by witnessing the scene before him.

He jumped a little when he saw the sword flying right to him when Prince Seokjin threw it. As a reflex, Prince Jungkook caught the sword and looked at his husband who was having a proud smirk on his face.

"Fight me, your Highness."