Chapter 7👑

Prince Seokjin came out of the bathroom after a thirty minutes of peaceful bath. Being awake in the midnight, he found himself tired and fatigue. After a warm bath, he found himself energetic and fresh.

It's been a day since the Royal family of Goguryeo Kingdom had come to Silla empire. Today they were supposed to go outside and explore the places along with the other Princes.

Prince Seokjin wore the white silk robe and giggled by seeing his reflection on the big mirror. The sleeves were so loose that he could fit two hands inside it. But he knew that he shouldn't comment about it, since this was the dress that Silla Royals used to wear.

He secured by a belt that is decorated with gold and precious stones. He put his crown on his head and made sure that the dress was proper before he goes out. He heard a soft knock on his door, making him to answer.

"Prince Seokjin, everyone are ready to go." He heard his brother Prince Namjoon calling him. With a small sigh, he tightened the belt around his waist before opening the door. He was welcomed with the Princes and the Queen of Silla Kingdom.

"You look beautiful, Prince." Queen Joy commented making Prince Seokjin blush by the compliment. He was used to get compliments but not from the Queen from other Kingdoms.

"Speak for yourself, Ma'am." Prince Seokjin compliments Queen Joy who gave soft giggles. It was usual for the royals to call other royals with respect at first. But after getting to know each other, they referred the Kings and Queens with Ma'am and Sir's.

Prince Seokjin's eyes locked with Prince Jimin who was busy in giving signals to Prince Taehyung. He wandered his eyes over Prince Jungkook, who looked handsome and beautiful in the golden silk robe with those wide doe eyes.

Prince Seokjin tried to control his laughter by seeing the reaction of Prince Jungkook when he gave a small smile. The wide doe eyes that looked like a lost deer and soon he averted his eyes from Prince Seokjin.

"Prince Jimin and Prince Jungkook will give you a tour of our Kingdom. Make sure to arrive here before the dusk. Have a safe trip, beautiful Princes. The Kings and Queens are going to discuss about the wedding dates."

Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung blushed by the mention of their betrothal. Soon the Princes walked outside the castle to meet with the Emperor's royal guard, Jung Hoseok. He was responsible for the safety and protection of the Royal family.

He and the other guards were wearing the golden shielded uniforms and a crown on their heads. They were having their bows and arrows hanging behind their backs for the Royal's safety.

"Welcome, your highness. We were waiting for you. All guards in position." Jung Hoseok, the Royal guard commanded and soon many guards assembled before the Royal family and bowed their heads in respect.

"There are three carriages, your highness." Prince Jimin nodded and looked at Prince Namjoon to speak something. He was not used to order around or walk out of the castle.

"Ah, My Prince and I will take one cart. Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung can be in one with Prince Jungkook and Prince Seokjin in the next carriage. Is that okay?" Prince Namjoon asked by looking at the love birds. He knew how it was to be in love. He had been there, and he always wanted to spend private time with his Prince Yoongi.

Prince Jimin immediately nodded with big eyes and he was happy that he could spend some time with his future consort. Prince Seokjin was jumping in joy inside his head and looked at Prince Jungkook who showed no emotions.

"Lovely! We would take each carriage." Prince Jimin announced and the Royal Guard Jung Hoseok nodded immediately. The other guards ran towards the carriages and opened the doors for the Royal members.

Soon the Royal Princes got comfortable inside their carts with curtains open for them to see the places. All the guards jumped on their horses and walked the horses beside the three carriages with two guards front and back for security.

"Do you have guards everytime for visiting outside?" Prince Taehyung asked Prince Jimin who was sitting on the edge of the seat. He could feel the uneasiness in the Prince and he wanted to make them to be less awkward.

"U-Uh! Yes, your highness. Recently there's been theft from the groups that are ranking below head ranks. Since they are not having works, they snatch other's hard works like money and ornaments. Though the King had ordered the guards to stay active, it's still happening."

Prince Taehyung listened carefully. He knew that once he married Prince Jimin, he would be the next heir of Silla Kingdom just like how King Daniel accepted the throne. But this Kingdom was entirely different from their Goguryeo Kingdom.

The first carriage was carrying Prince Namjoon and Prince Yoongi who were busy in looking at the street markets and the people in the shops. They both stopped their carriage when Prince Yoongi's eyes caught a beautiful handmade basket from a shop. The other two carriages stopped and the Princes inside peaked their heads out to find what was wrong.

"Prince Yoongi wanted to buy some items. You can go around and we will catch you later." Prince Namjoon said making the other Princes to frown.

"No it's okay. I can't see anything from inside. It would be nice if we get some walk and fresh air. We will get down with you." Prince Taehyung announced and opened the carriage door for Prince Jimin who blushed by the gesture. He reached his hands for Prince Jimin, who carefully placed his small hands on the large hands.

Prince Taehyung almost cooed at the size of their hands and he wished he could keep Prince Jimin inside his pocket.

"Do you want to get down and walk with me, your highness?" Prince  Seokjin asked the Prince Jungkook who had been silent through the entire  travel. He looked out with his wide eyes and he could see the sun  shining brightly. He was already starting to get itchy on the wounds on  his back and he didn't want to sweat.

But he couldn't reject the  offer from the guest and he just nodded before getting down. Though  Prince Seokjin reached his hands for the other to grab, Prince Jungkook  used the carriage's door to get down safely.

Prince Seokjin was  not a fool to not notice the wincing sound coming from Prince Jungkook  everytime when his back hit the seat. But he decided to not question or  invade the other's privacy.

Soon the Royal Princes found  themselves walking on the street markets of Silla Kingdom. The people  were quite shocked to see Royal people outside since the King never put  his foot down out of the carriage.

But they were happy to see  handsome faces and they welcomed them by displaying all the items in  their shops. Prince Yoongi found himself buying so many handmade items  and Prince Namjoon was happy to pay for it.

"Are you okay, your  highness?" Prince Seokjin felt concerned when he looked at Prince  Jungkook's frown face. But he was clueless about the sun burn on his  wound and how badly the other wanted to run water on his wounds.

Before  Prince Jungkook could nod, the people in street markets started to run  while shouting making the Royal guards to be in their positions.

"Guards  on your position." Royal Guard Jung Hoseok commanded when his eyes  locked with some people entering the markets on their horses. He knew who they were,  and soon the guards surrounded the Royal Princes and the shop keepers  were already running inside the market.

"What's happening?" Prince  Jimin asked the Royal Guard while his hands were busy in clutching on  Prince Taehyung's robe. The Princes of Goguryeo Kingdom were shocked to  see some people riding on their horses and approaching the street  market.

The market was less crowded now with people hiding behind the pillars and witnessing the scene.

"Muggers!"  Jung Hoseok warned Prince Jimin before reaching for his arrow behind  his back. The other guards stood in their respective positions and were  ready with their bows and arrows to attack the muggers who had invaded  their Empire.

A/N: So yeah, an action sequence is ahead angels. First time in my writing.😁Let me go and grab something too💜