Chapter 32👑

Prince Seokjin found himself practicing on the training field with other fighters. The sun was shining brightly and the skin was burning by how sunny the day was. Sweats were forming crazily, but only the sounds of pants and swords hitting could be heard on the vast ground.

There were five fighters trying to attack Prince Seokjin at the same time. But all their attacks went wasted when Prince Seokjin was tackling brilliantly and defending the attackers. He was lunging and body rolling on the ground while trying to attack the five fighters who were panting very badly.

The training session had been going on for around two hours, and everyone were tired except Prince Seokjin. He was getting ready. He knew that the day was nearing and he needs to prepare for it.

Prince Seokjin felt himself smirking, when he found his opponents getting tired. He took this as an opportunity to swing his sword forcefully and making a quick thrust when all the five swords were coming to hit him at one time.

He put his all force on his legs before pushing all the five swords with a loud groan making all the opponents to stumble back on the ground with pain grunts. Prince Seokjin blew some air on himself when he found some strands of hair sticking to his forehead.

"Ready?" Prince Seokjin asked the fighters who were shaking their heads as a "No" and dropping their weapons on the ground in the form of surrender. A soft chuckle left his lips and he shook his head in disbelief.

Prince Seokjin walked away from the ground with a smirk on his face, when he saw his husband Prince Jungkook watching him from the audience seat.

He slowly leaned down before taking his towel to wipe his sweat down and gulped down the water like a thirsty man. Prince Jungkook sighed heavily, and stood up to leave only to be stopped by his husband.

"You know, if you want to see me fighting, you could have said to me, my Lord." Prince Seokjin teased his husband who rolled his eyes without giving any answer. He started to walk away from the training field, followed by his panting husband who was whining at his ignoring behavior.

"Come on, your Highness. Are you still on it?" Prince Seokjin tried to match up with his husband and cutely pouted making Prince Jungkook to clench his fists. The other never once stopped making Prince Seokjin to lose his patience.

It's been almost a month, since Prince Seokjin had revealed his identity. Prince Jungkook never expected that his husband was a warrior. Being a warrior was something most royals were forbidden to do. But it was also a dangerous job, when you are the commander on the battle field.

Prince Jungkook was mad at Prince Seokjin for hiding the truth, and he hadn't spoken to his husband in all these weeks. Although his husband had tried to speak, the other had ignored and showed his back.

The two Princes were walking to their room, by leaving Prince Jimin and Prince Taehyung to look at the couple from where they were eating.

"Are they still bickering, your Highness?" Prince Jimin asked while opening his mouth to let his husband feed the food. Prince Taehyung softly wiped the corner of his husband's lips before feeding him.

"It seems like they do."

"Well, it was a total surprise for me too. I can relate to Jungkook, of course he would be sad." Prince Taehyung sighed while listening to his husband.

"Seokjin was trained for this, my Love. Ever since he was a child, he was interested in the battle filed. While myself and Namjoon hyung were busy in learning Kingdom's rules and methods of ruling."

"But aren't Princes supposed to be in a palace instead of a battle field?" Prince Jimin asked his husband who slightly nodded to his husband.

"But not in our Kingdom. Anyone could do anything they want. There are no rules and there are no limitations" Prince Jimin softly nodded before opening his mouth for another spoon which Prince Taehyung happily obliged to.

While the Vmin couple were having their romantic time, Prince Jungkook and Prince Seokjin were having hard time.

Prince Jungkook slumped his shoulders down, when he felt his husband hugging him from the back and not allowing the other to move further.

"Let me go, my Prince." Prince Jungkook tried to wiggle his body only to make Prince Seokjin to tighten his hold. Prince Seokjin softly placed his face on his husband's shoulder before sighing heavily.

"I know it was wrong of me to hide it from you. And I have apologized it to you. What more do you want me to do, my Lord?" Prince Seokjin carefully asked while slowly bring Prince Jungkook's veiny hands and intertwining it.

Of course Prince Jungkook was mad at his husband but he was hurting too in the process. He could never ignore Prince Seokjin neither the cute expressions. Prince Jungkook turned his head towards his shoulder where his husband was resting on.

Prince Seokjin pouted and made a puppy face. Prince Jungkook felt himself sighing by seeing his cute husband making him to fall for him even more.

"You are stinking, go and bath, my Prince."

"Will you talk to me?" Prince Seokjin whined in hope that his husband wouldn't ignore him.

"I am talking to you right now."

Prince Seokjin softly nodded before releasing the hug. With a sad face, he walked inside the bathroom and let his Hanbok fall on the floor before hopping in the bath tub. He was not ready to take warm bath so he decided to shower.

He let the cold water run on his body which was burning from the sun. He could feel his skin getting tanned, but he was not bothered by it. While he was busy in cooling his head down, he flinched softly when he felt a pair of hands wrapping around his naked body from the back.

A soft smile appeared on his face, and he rested his head on Prince Jungkook's chest who had already undressed himself before joining his husband in the shower.

"Please promise me, my Prince." Prince Jungkook whispered before leaving butterfly kisses all over Prince Seokjin's neck who was moaning by the gesture.

"Anything, my Lord."

"Promise me that you will always come back to me. Promise me that you will take care of yourself and won't leave me alone."

Prince Seokjin slowly turned around before cupping his husband's face which was all wet from the water. His crooked fingers softly caressed those cheeks before leaning down to catch the lips for a kiss.

"I promise, your Highness." Prince Seokjin whispered before kissing his husband hungrily while letting his hands roam all over Prince Jungkook's naked wet body.

A soft groan left Prince Jungkook's lips when their hard cocks came in touch, and he picked up his husband before walking out from the shower without breaking their kiss all the while to their bed.