Chapter 35👑

After seeing Prince Jungkook leaving to meet the King Chanyeol, Prince Seokjin executed his plan. He was aware of the King's arrival today through the guards working in the palace. He decided that today was the right day for everything.

He had already informed the Goguryeo Kingdom about the secret attack which he wants to do in the gold mine.

After receiving Lovey's letter, King Daniel sent his troops along with the best commanders to attack the guards in the gold mine. Prince Seokjin had asked Prince Taehyung and Prince Jimin to gather commoners in the palace garden to witness the court scene.

He made sure that the King Chanyeol should never escape. He patiently waited to hear the news from his Kingdom.

After sending his husband to the storage room, Prince Seokjin was sitting on his bed by holding his hands in hope to receive some good news. As per his wish, he found his bedroom door opening, revealing Prince Namjoon and Prince Yoongi walking in with a happy face.

Prince Seokjin immediately stood up and walked over them with a question in his eyes. But the following words from Prince Namjoon made him happy.

"The women and children are shifted to a safety place. Some guards are dead and remaining live ones are being tied up for the witness against the King."

A proud smile was playing on Prince Seokjin's face and soon it turned to a furious one.

"I will bring the monster to the court." Was all Prince Seokjin said before running down the stairs to reach the storage room. His heart was beating fast, when he heard whipping sound echoing through out the hall. He picked up his speed and was relieved to see the King using the whip on the ground.

Before he could hurt Prince Jungkook, Prince Seokjin stepped in and stopped the monster from hurting his husband.

Now the King Chanyeol was feeling like his life was going upside down. His eyes widened in horror by looking at his guards in the gold mines turned to witnesses. The citizens of Silla Kingdom were shouting and cursing at him for his wrong doings.

His eyes locked with the center of the palace with disbelief by looking at his wife, Queen Joy surrendering infront of the court.

All his secrets were now revealed out in front of the Silla Kingdom. And he was furious by seeing everyone standing up against him.

Prince Seokjin pushed the King Chanyeol front signaling him to walk and stand infront of the court council. The Royal court consisted of attendants, royals from Goguryeo Kingdom, and the Royal judge who was a non-biased for the three nations(Silla, Goguryeo and Baekje).

The Royal judge raised his hand as a signal for the audience to silence their lips. The King Chanyeol walked down on the garden with his head bowed down and having his fists clenched tightly.

"On behalf of the three nations, I have been called here to pass a judgement. Before coming here, I was taken to the gold mine under the mountains of Silla Kingdom, and I myself have witnessed the things which were stated in the letter which I received from the Goguryeo Kingdom.

I am afraid, the things said in the letter were true and in addition with the witnesses of the guards and the Queen Joy herself. The Queen had given her statement against her husband's illegal business and trades with Tang Dynasty.

Do you have anything to say in this King Chanyeol before the sentence is imposed?"

The Royal judge asked the monster who was having his eyes closed shut. He never expected that this day would come. He was back stabbed by his own people and his wife. He had no way to escape from this.

"I take the silence as your answer to " Yes." The evidences are strong enough against the King Chanyeol, and on behalf of the court members I hereby announce that,

I find the King Chanyeol guilty."

There were lost of applause and cheers form the crowd. A happy smile was playing all over the Princes' faces.

"You will no longer be able to continue the throne so does your Queen. You both are forbidden from entering the Kingdom. As per the judgement, you are exiled."

With that the Royal judge along with other court Councils stood up and walked out of the court. The King Chanyeol and Queen joy were surrounded with guards who would take them out of this Kingdom.

King Chanyeol clenched his fists by looking at his hands getting tied along with his legs by the guards. Queen joy was also having the same punishment, and deep inside she was happy.

Prince Jimin and Prince Jungkook were sobbing silently by looking at the Queen getting punished for the monster's actions.

"I deserved this, my Princes. And Prince Seokjin thank you for letting me speak in the court."

Queen Joy said making Prince Seokjin to smile sadly. Of course, he remembered how he confessed the King's cruel acts to the Queen who never once denied it. In hope he had asked the Queen to turn to a witness, but to his surprise the other did without any fight.

Queen Joy wasn't a big fan of his husband who was treating his people like slaves. Also, she wanted Prince Jungkook and Prince Jimin to live happily instead of getting punished for born in this Silla Kingdom.

"Thank you for saying the truth, my Queen." Prince Seokjin bowed making Queen Joy to chuckle sadly. She looked up her head to see her crown being taken away along with her Royal ornaments.

"Well, I am not a Queen anymore."

"For us, you will always be."

Prince Seokjin said and walked away to give space for Prince Jungkook and Prince Jimin to have a private talk. The both Princes were crying softly by looking at the Queen being taken away from the Kingdom.

"Y-You didn't do anything wrong." Prince Jungkook whispered while having his heart broke by seeing the Queen in helpless situation.

"I could have stopped him. But I didn't. As a partner, I am supposed to guide him in a right way. But I let his have his own way. Besides, I want the Silla Kingdom to have a good King. And I am sure in the future it will be in good hands."

Queen Joy said before looking at Prince Taehyung who was discussing something with Prince Namjoon and Prince Yoongi who was looking big with his eight months pregnant belly.

Prince Seokjin was enjoying the sight of the monster Chanyeol getting tied up like a slave, like he deserved to be. He simply folded his hands against his chest and waited for the monster to walk past him.

But the guards stopped when Chanyeol stopped his tracks before looking at Prince Seokjin with hatred in his eyes.

"I will come for you." King Chanyeol gritted his teeth and spelled in venom making Prince Seokjin to smile happily.

"I will wait for you." Prince Seokjin winked at the monster before signaling the guards to take him away from the court. He could see Chanyeol looking at him without taking his eyes off.

Prince Seokjin sighed after seeing the court being closed with the case coming to an end. He was feeling peaceful after saving the Kingdom from the monster's hands.

All the Princes gathered in the center of the garden with big smiles on their faces. The King Daniel and Queen Jisoo stood up and looked at each other before speaking.

"Well, now it's time to announce the next King who would be taking the throne in few weeks." Prince Seokjin smiled happily at King Daniel's words. He stepped in front and looked at the crowd who were cheering loudly to know their King.

After a heavy sigh, Prince Seokjin stood straight with his hands behind his back. He looked up proudly before announcing the next King.

"The next King to take up the throne of the Silla Kingdom is, KING TAEHYUNG."