Chapter 28👑

The Silla palace was dark and silent with only candle lights glowing at the entrance of the Kingdom's palace. All the royals including the guards were having their beauty sleep except one couple.

Prince Jungkook and Prince Seokjin were busy in getting lost in the sensitive touches and the smooches that echoed through out the bedroom. The candle light went off by the strong wind, and the only source of light was coming from the bedroom window.

The moon did her job perfectly by reflecting her shine on the beauty of both the Prince's naked body. Their hands were busy in caressing every part of their husband's body while getting lost in their own world.

Prince Seokjin was perfectly sitting on his throne. His husband's thick thighs.

He could feel his husband's growing hard cock under his ass crack and poking right at his clenching hole. Prince Jungkook was leaving butterfly kisses all over Prince Seokjin's shoulder blades, before diving his tongue and tasting the salty sweat of his husband.

His veiny hands were strongly gripping on his husband's petite waist and guiding him to grind on his hard hard.

"Nngghh~" Prince Seokjin moaned when he felt Prince Jungkook's hands slowly circling his rim before pushing his raw index finger. He laid his head on his husband's shoulder and was leaving hickeys on the mole on his neck.

Prince Jungkook softly shifted making his husband whine by the loss of contact. But soon he relaxed when he felt soft mattress hitting his back. Prince Seokjin looked at Prince Jungkook who was looking handsome under moonlight.

He could see the love and lust in those doe eyes making him whine by the intense look of his husband. Prince Jungkook closed his eyes in pleasure when he felt his husband's hands caressing his cheeks.

Prince Jungkook softly brought his veiny fingers towards his husband's lips and slowly traced the plump lips which was rosy and puffy after their hungry kiss.

"Suck it, my Prince~" Prince Seokjin felt his cock twitching by the dark voice of his husband. He slowly poked his tongue out and kitten licked the finger making Prince Jungkook to groan by the sexy sight.

After few teasing, Prince Seokjin started sucking three fingers making sure to coat it with his saliva. Without breaking their eye contact, Prince Jungkook leaned down and took Prince Seokjin's right nipple in between his lips.

Prince Seokjin arched his back with a muffled moan when he felt the warm tongue of his husband sucking his nipple like a baby. His hands in reflex reached for Prince Jungkook's hair and pulled it harder whenever his husband bit his pink bud playfully.

Prince Seokjin worked his tongue well and slowly he reached his hands down to his husband's hard cock which was poking right at his thigh. Prince Jungkook groaned when he felt warm hand engulfing his cock.

Without wasting time, he continued to pleasure his husband by sucking and licking his way till pelvis area.

Prince Seokjin was drooling over the large fingers which were thrusting inside his mouth with the speed of his stroke on his husband's cock. After getting satisfied, Prince Jungkook withdrew his fingers before spreading Prince Seokjin's legs.

He almost moaned by seeing the soft pink hole which was clenching around nothing. Prince Jungkook looked at his husband who was shyly spreading his legs even further to show his whole self completely.

Prince Jungkook softly leaned down and captured those plump lips while slowly inserting one finger inside his husband's hole. He could feel the tightness and warmness around his fingers. Price Seokjin felt a slight pain but soon it subsided when his husband started kissing him hungrily.

Prince Jungkook inserted another finger after making sure that his husband was relaxed. He took Prince Seokjin's nipple and started to suck to distract the pain from the thrusting. Soon two fingers turned into three, making Prince Seokjin to moan loudly while looking at the ceiling above him.

He was feeling different emotions and he could feel something in his stomach. His thighs were shaking and his hands gripped on Prince Jungkook's hair tightly when he felt himself cumming for the first time tonight.

The orgasm had hit him hard, making him roll his eyes back and he could feel the pleasure in his body taking over him. Prince Jungkook was in awe by looking at his husband having his orgasm. He looked erotic and sexy with furrowed eyebrows and parted lips.

"You are so sexy, my Prince." Prince Jungkook whispered before withdrawing his fingers from the tight hole which was clenching around him tightly. Price Seokjin blushed heavily and opened his eyes to see his husband positioning his cock right at his hole.

Prince Jungkook scooped some cum on Prince Seokjin's stomach and coated it on his cock. Prince Seokjin found himself moaning at the sight of his husband jerking off in front of him. After getting coated, Prince Jungkook hovered over Prince Seokjin and spread his husband's legs with the help of his thighs.

His hands were softly rubbing his torso before supporting himself with his hands on either side of Prince Seokjin's head.

"I am ready, your Highness." Prince Seokjin whispered before reaching his hands over his husband's head and pulling him down for a passionate kiss. Prince Jungkook smiled by the gesture and he pushed himself inside Prince Seokjin.

Both of them moaned by the tightness making Prince Seokjin to wrap his legs around Prince Jungkook's waist. Prince Jungkook could feel the hole sucking him in very well, and he wished not to cum just by this pleasure.

After bottoming out, Prince Jungkook was booping his nose owith Prince Seokjin, while allowing the other to adjust to the size. Prince Seokjin could feel the big and thick cock almost splitting him in two. But he loved this. Loved having his husband being intimate with him.

With few minutes of relaxation, Prince Seokjin kissed his husband in signal saying that the other could move. He made sure not to touch Prince Jungkook's back since there were some fresh wounds. He gripped on the bedsheets tightly, when he felt his husband pulling his cock out before thrusting inside with force.

"Nnghh~ Yes right there~" Prince Seokjin moaned when he felt Prince Jungkook's cock hitting right against his prostate. Prince Jungkook groaned loudly by seeing his husband enjoying his hard thrusts.

Prince Jungkook knelt on the bed before lifting Prince Seokjin's legs and throwing it on his shoulders. He started to thrust his cock in the new angle making Prince Seokjin to feel more pleasure. The new position was making the cock to dive deeper, and the two of them moaned loudly.

The sound of Prince Jungkook's balls hitting right at his ass echoed through out the bedroom. Prince Seokjin was leaking precum already indicating the other that he was going to cum. Prince Jungkook braced in one hand, and started to pound mercilessly into his husband.

His other hand reached for Prince Seokjin's cock and gave lazy strokes making his husband feel immense pleasure. Prince Jungkook could feel himself nearing by how the thrusts were messy and faster. His strokes on Prince Seokjin's cock matched with the pace of him slamming into the puffy hole.

Prince Seokjin came for the second time with a loud cry and he could feel his legs slowly sliding down from Prince Jungkook's shoulders. Prince Jungkook groaned loudly when he felt the hole getting even more tight making him to thrust slowly.

With few more hard poundings Prince Jungkook felt himself cumming inside his husband. He relaxed his head on Prince Seokjin's shoulders who moaned by the feeling of the cum filling his insides.

They both were panting heavily and sweating badly. Prince Seokjin softly patted his husband's hair and kissed his earlobes making Prince Jungkook's cock to twitch inside his hole. Soon he felt himself choking his moan when he felt Prince Jungkook slowly moving inside him while sucking his neck and leaving hickeys.

And that's when Prince Seokjin realized that it was going to be more than one round for the night.