Chapter 10👑

Prince Seokjin's eyes were searching everywhere around the palace to spot Prince Jungkook. But to his luck he couldn't find him. The King Chanyeol, Queen Joy and Prince Jimin were standing outside the castle while bidding their good byes to the Goguryeo Royals.

"Thank you for coming by, Your Majesty. Please do let us know the dates of the ceremony." King Chanyeol bowed to the King Daniel who mirrored his action.

"Thanks for having us here, Your Highness. We will take our leave then." With that the Princes bowed each others and started to walk to their carriages. Two carts were waiting with coachmen standing outside and opening the door for the Royalty Princes to enter.

Kim Seokjin felt like crying by not able to say good bye to Prince Jungkook. But little did he knew that the King Chanyeol had warned Prince Jungkook to not come outside when they leave.

With a heavy heart, Prince Seokjin got inside the carriage along with his brothers and sat lifelessly. Though Prince Taehyung was busy in waving his hands to Prince Jimin, he could find the sadness in his brother's eyes.

Prince Seokjin peaked his head out and looked at the large palace in hope that he could see Prince Jungkook. But as the carriage started to move along with guards beside them, he found the palace becoming smaller and smaller.

With a disappointed sigh, Prince Seokjin pulled the curtains down with a huff and laid his head back.

"Why are you frowning, Prince Seokjin?" Prince Yoongi asked his brother-in-law who softly opened his eyes. The Princes gasped when they saw the clogged tears in those beautiful alpaca eyes.

"Prince Seokjin, mind telling us what's going on?" Prince Namjoon leaned forward and held his brother's hands who was sniffling his cries.

"I-I don't want to go." Prince Seokjin whispered and bit his lips while trying to control the tears. Prince Taehyung was busy in soothing Jin's back and whispering soft words in his ears.

After some time, Prince Seokjin gained his breath and looked at his loved ones who were worried about him. He wiped his tears off and breathed a heavy sigh. He didn't want them to get hurt by his feelings.

---

"I would like to join hands with the second Prince of Silla Kingdom, Your Majesty." Prince Seokjin said by making all the Royal members in the family to widen their eyes.

He knew that he had never hid anything from his family. And he knew what he wanted. It's been two weeks since he had arrived his Goguryeo Kingdom. No matter what he did or where he went, he was always reminded of those wide doe eyes and that bunny teeth which took away his heart in a second.

Prince Seokjin was having sleepless nights and was not hungry which was weird. He loved to eat and no matter how mad he was, he never skipped a meal. But for the past two weeks, Prince Seokjin had been not being himself.

He woke up early, since he had to be sleeping to get up in the first place. He cleaned every room though it was maid's job. He started to talk to himself by preparing speech on how to approach the King about his feelings.

"Finally you manned up and said." King Daniel laughed out loud and along with him so did the other Royal members. Prince Seokjin was having a frown face by looking at his family who were laughing while sitting on their dining table.

Prince Taehyung controlled his laughter by clutching his stomach. He tried to stop by breathing heavily. After few minutes of laughter, King Daniel started to speak.

"You think we are fools to not notice the change in your behavior, My Prince? We are your family and we know about you. Prince Taehyung had already told me about your interest on Prince Jungkook. But the Queen and I didn't want to pressure you. Now we are happy that finally you spoke out your heart."

Prince Seokjin looked at his brother who was wiggling his eyebrows playfully. Strangely he felt emotional by looking at his family who were showering their loves on him.

"Y-Your Majesty!" Prince Seokjin whispered to which the King Daniel shook his index finger telling him to stop.

"Prince Taehyung's wedding ceremony will be held in Silla's Kingdom in two months, My Prince. Now why don't you write a letter to your Prince about your interest on him?

We know that he doesn't speak much but I am sure that he knows how to read and write. We will ask the King of Silla Empire once we get Prince Jungkook's approval for your interest."

Prince Seokjin giggled through his tears and stood up from his chair before running to his bedroom. He couldn't hear the soft chuckles that was happening in the dining table. His mind was clogged with ideas of what to write in a letter.

He opened his bedroom and plopped down on his bed heavily by leaving his purple Hanbok spreading all over the bed. He laid on his bed with his stomach and clutched the nearby pillow. He nuzzled his face in the pillow and giggled by thinking about writing his feelings.

After few minutes, Prince Seokjin found himself on the writing table with a blank paper and a quill in his hand. He gently dipped the quill in the ink and looked at the view of his garden through his bedroom window.

He could see Prince Jungkook smiling at him with bunny teeth and winking at him. Prince Seokjin blushed and shook his head before writing his feelings out in the paper.

He had thrown and crushed several papers which had gone waste. He was surrounded with crumbled papers down the floor but he was less bothered. After he felt himself satisfied with the letter, Prince Seokjin carefully wrapped the paper into a small one and tied it carefully.

Though the letter wasn't long, he made sure that the letter explored his feelings. He carefully walked to the dove cage where he found his pet white dove gooing at him. With a smile on his face, Prince Seokjin opened the cage and immediately the white dove flew to him and sat on his crooked fingers.

He placed a soft kiss on the dove's head before showing the letter to his bird. The white dove happily clutched the letter in it's beak and nuzzled her face in Prince Seokjin's palm.

"Make sure to deliver this to Prince Jungkook of Silla Kingdom, My Lovey. I trust you with my heart." Prince Seokjin whispered in dove's ears to which the bird beautifully nodded.

Prince Seokjin happily opened the window widely and saw his beautiful dove flying in the air by carrying his letter to Prince Jungkook. He knew that his Lovey would deliver it perfectly since she was trained for this. She was a homing pigeon and Prince Seokjin always trusted in her whenever he wanted to send letters to the King when he was outside.

She always made it safe and this time Prince Seokjin expected Lovey to come back with Prince Jungkook's answer in the letter. He smiled by seeing the dove disappearing gracefully from his eyes.

Now all he could do was wait.