#2 The story begins!

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:2
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Avu: toh lets start from beginning... your nanu nani and dada dadi (sidneet's parents) ... were best of friends and even neighbors ... and re also used to stay in our neighbour and she is my first and only i female bestfriend i ever had ... vaish di and abhay bhaiya were classmates from i guess nurseries and even her parents were very close to ours .... every thing was going super good .... we all used to go in same school ... jaireem and abhinavi started dating from school ... and on the other hand our lovestory didn't even start coz your dad used to flirt with every girl ... he was good looking and he used impress girls with his gymnastic, football skills and dance moves.... girls used to droll over him ... in short he was a charmer.... and I never gave attention to boys ... beacuse i knew that i love someone .... and yess that was your father ... i was in love with my bestfriend.... but kehte hai na ghar ke murgi dal barabar .... that was in our case too ... he never saw me that way ... kese dekhta .. he was busy with others ... Despite he never had serious relationships neither one night stands but still he use to date many girls ... not at once ofcourse but i just use to hate it ... i used to get so jealous of those girls .... and he use to enjoy it ... and then when we were in college ... your grandpa had an accident and we lost him .... sid me jai and re were sent to sydney, Australia for further studies .. me and re used to stay together and jai sid together .. we althought lived in same building same floor but different flats ... we use to do part time jobs me and sid in same fashion company and jaireem in photograph studio ... and the time passed ... we completed our studies now jaireem were in living relationship .. imagine u being single af and your lil brother in living.... but kya krte i was in love with someone u didn't love me back .... and one day our life changed .....
When we where 25 i guess ... me and sid went with out friends for clubbing at Saturday night .. when

Flashback ...
.
Now it will be like a real story

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Avu's pov**

(A/N: The whole story will be in her pov )
.
I was sitting in front of my dressing table and putting my make up .... i put a sexy pink lipstick and wore a nice little dress .... which made me look really hot .... i started to comb my hair....  I m 25 years old .. a full flegde adult and i didn't even have my first kiss ... my lil bro who is three years younger than me in living relationship i m single as fuck but not any more Avneet .... Today i m gonna change all this ... i m gonna seduce him and win him ... so Mr. Bestfriend be ready ...with these thoughts I was admiring myself in the mirror .. when i heard door bell...
.
Avu(excitedly): it must be siddharth
.
I quickly opened the door ....and saw him he was looking soooo hot ...

#Reason1 to love him

#Reason1 to love him .. he is a greek god .. he is so hot and so cute at the same time ...  i was looking into his eyes which where scanning me from top to toe ...
.
Avu: how do i look ???

Sid: sooo hot ... like sachme u look so so gorgeous today ..

Avu(proudly): i know

Sid: agr tu mere bestfriend nhi hoti na toh bandi bna leta tujhe..
.
My face went small... bestfriend bestfriend bestfriend..... ahhhhh .... koi iss idiot ko batao ki bestfriend bhi girlfriend ban skte hai
.
Avu(making a stupid face): chale abb daniel (random boy) must be waiting

Sid: hmm
.
And he offered me his arm #Reason 2 of why i love him ... he is such a gentle man... I wrapped my arm around his and we left for the club...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**At club**
.
Our friends were dancing on the dance floor and me and sid were standing near the bar table having our drinks and talking giggling, basically enjoying ourselves... when sid's eye landed on a girl and he started staring her or i can say checking her out .... which came in my notice ofcourse...
.
Neet: whom are u looking at ??

Sid: that girl ... she is so pretty .... and her tiny waist with huge assets and full lips.. so damn perfect
.
I couldn't see her face as someone was coming in between but ya she has a nice figure .
.
Avu(cuts him): no she is not ... umm .. i mean tere level ki nhi hai

Sid: nhi yaar she is hot and look at her smile .... she looks so cute smiling ...

Avu(in mind): (mimicking him) she looks so cute .... (normal) mere ilava har ladki pr phisal jata hai yeh gadha ...I tried looking her ... and when i saw her i was amazed ... because she was really very pretty .... not only pretty but the prettiest girl i have ever seen.. in my entire life... and trust me when i say that.. i have really seen some sexy chics .. but this one fails them all .. okay just at her by yourself u will agree with me ..

EOC

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Soo jannat in the picture... that's when the fun begins ...

Give honest reviews please ... also this was two chapters combined from Instagram and i have edited it a little.. hope u like it ..

Okayyy byeeee