#14 Back to India ✈

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:14
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Before starting the chapter i want to tell u some important details : so basically in india nandra family and nigam family have a partnership company called "NN fashions" where they design cloths and even shoes ... the company is handled by avneet's father , abhishek and vaishnavi and avneet and siddharth mothers also help sometime ... wher as our sidneet are doing internship in a International company in Sydney..

I hope ki abb sb clear hoga .. toh lets jump into the chapter...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
**Avu's POV**

I fall on my knees breaking down ... thinking how suddenly the things changed... when my phone beeped ... it was a message from sid <donnot cry please🥺🙏🤪>... n i chuckled... i clicked on his dp ... we took this on new year ... he passed out that day... And i had to carry him to house .... i chuckled again ... my lips smiled but tears were continuously rolling down my cheek ....

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

(A/N : donnot think sid is bad he having the same feeling.... lets see what is happening at his side ...)
.
He goes back to his house ... as soon as closed the door he broke down ... he sat down taking support of the door.... he doesn't wanna do this ... but he had no other option .... he messgad her to not cry ... and she replied <🙂>.... he clicked on her dp ... it was of his last birthday .... all the memories flashed back ... how all there family members came and suprised him ... and this jacket ... how avu desigened it herself for him .... and wondered how his life just changed .... he thought of going back to her and hug her tightly and ask her to come with him.... he stood up and forwarded his hand to opened the door but couldn't.... he didn't have courage to ask her to leave all his dream and come with him.....he again sat there with the support of door and started crying violently

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Back to avneet's story telling**
.
I wipped my tears and decided to go to him and hug me tightly and ask him to stay .... i went to door ... and as i forwarded my hand to open it ... but i couldn't.... i sat there breaking down taking the support of door .....and started crying again violently....

Last week of him being here passed very silently... we didn't have courage to speak on the topic cleary.... our eyes remained numb the whole week ... i just couldn't look into his eyes coz i started crying when ever i do so .... our hearts were paining but we still have that fake smile on .... it was his time to leave we were in airport ... we didn't inform our families coz he wants to suprise them ....he hugged me gentlely to before biding me bye ... we both were controlling our tears ... we were behaving formally trying our best to not break down .... he turned to go .... i was looking at him .... then he went inside ... and i turned my face aside ... trying to control myself ... when i heard a voice from behind...
.
Sid: avneet...
.
And he came running towards me ... i ran towards him and i jumped on him ..... we both hugged each other tightly .... we couldn't control our emotions anymore.... after a while we broke the hug ... he kissed my forehead intensely....
.
Sid(crying): dhyaan rakheo apna... i will be coming soon to meet u ... okayy...
.
And I just nodded
.
Sid: aur khabardar kese aur ko appna bestfriend banaya... kidnapp kr ke india le ayunga ..
.
And we both chuckled then he again pulled me in a hug
.
Sid: bhaut yaad aayege yaar tere ...

Avu: mujhe bhi .... appna dhyaan rakheo

Sid: hmm... tu bhi ... i love so so so much .. and i will miss u the most ...

Avu: not more than me ... abb ja vrna flight miss ho jayege...

Sid: hmm
.
And we broke the hug... he again kissed my forehead ... and left .....

I came back home and i miss him already ... every thing felt very empty... and i was seriously missing usske haath ke omelettes ... i donnot know how will i live without that stupid ... i drift to sleep remmembering him ....
.
*Next Day*
.
I went to work and again that loneliness hit me ... everything seemed boring without him .... when the peon called me saying boss is calling me in his cabin... i nervously went there .. as i opened the door... i saw a new guy standing there ... he had messy hair and he looked indian and he was cute ... really cute
.
Boss: good morning Miss Kaur...
.
And i came out my trance..
.
Avu: good morning sir ...

Boss: meet mr. Balchandani he has joint at the place of mr. Nigam

Bhav: hii ..
.
And we both handshaked..
.
Avu: hii ..

Boss: u guys will work for this project together ... avneet brief him about that ..

Avu: sure sir ..

Boss: u guys may leave now ..

Bhav: thanku sir
.
And we both came out of the boss's cabin..
.
Bhav: so hii i m bhavesh ...
.
And he forwarded his hand and i accepted it
.
Avu: i m avneet ...

Bhav: indian??

Avu: yaa ..

Bhav: ooh great ... i m too an indian .. and being more specific a gujju ..
.
And gave me a genuine smile and i smiled back weekly
.
Bhav: do u wanna go and grab some coffee and then start the work ...

Avu: sure ...
.
So i was having my coffee with bhavesh... and we were having a nice talk actually he was the one who was talking ... god he is so talkative... i m though but i was missing siddharth and he was his replacement and i was not liking that fact much ... but he has a great sense of humor... after being serious for a while ... i started laughing at his jokes ... he really diverted my mind for a while ......
.
**Skip to evening**

I got a video call from sid .. he might have just reached there ...
.
On video call**
.
Sid: hii ..

Avu: hii

Sid(excited): mein abhi ghar pahunca hu and abhi dekhte hai unke reaction hote hai

Avu: they will ve really happy ...
.
He first goes to his house and aunty opened the door ...she was soo shocked she first thought that she was dreaming ... but then sid carried her in his arms making her believe that he is truly there... then abhay bhai also saw him he came running to him and they both had a tight bro hug ... he then goes to vaish di and twirled her ....
.
Avu: aram se sid control your emotions ...
.
I screamed from the phone .. and He kissed her forehead and congratulated her and then he goes to my house and mom dad were eqaully surprised.... then he told them that he left the job and they all seemed angry on him..
.
AD: u should not have done this sid ...

Sid: uncle how can we put all the responsibilities on u ...

Abhay: but mein tha na ashu..

Sid: bilkul bhi nhi app pura time bhabhi ke saath rahenge ... unke seva krenge ...

Vaish: i can take Care of myself

Sid: its ohkay bhabhi abb gussa mat kro sb mere pr ...
.
And pouted ...how cute... avneet focus...
.
Sid(to dad): aur uncle app mere papa jese ho .. i couldn't do that to u ...
.
And all smiled at him..
.
Avu: are mujhe se bhi koi baat kr lo ....helllooo ...
.
And eveyone laughed at me .... we all talked for a while when abhay bhai told that he wants to talk with me alone .. and he took the phone...
.
Avu: kya hua bhai ...
.
.
.
.
.
.

EOC

Sid went to india..

Entry on Bhavesh...

A lot happened in this chapter ryt ..

Toh vote kr do aur comment bhii .. pleaseee

Okay byee