#61 Hopeless

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
Chapter:61
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

When i felt someones hand on my wrist ... and he pulled me in corner...
.
Jai: what was that avneet
.
And i got shocked as well as scared... i wiped my tears with my free hand..

(A/N: jai it was ... sab ka galat😅)

Avu(stammering): what was what ?

Jai: u just kissed sid
.
Fuck he saw that
.
Avu: um..m

Jai: what um.m... he is getting married in two days and u are fucking kissing him ... i didn't knew u were like that..
.
What does he meant my like that... he was getting on my nerves now..
.
Avu: what do u mean by like that hn? I fucking love him ... do u get it ?

Jai: avneet he is getting married

Avu: (loudly) but i love him (normally) i love my best friend... i love him since forever ...
.
And i break down with each word and jai gave support...
.
Jai: u love him?
.
And i nodded crying
.
Jai: what? how? when? N why?

Avu: i don't know how i know why and i don't know when. .. but i love him... and i just wanted him to know this ...

Jai: but 2 days before his marriage... where were u before...

Avu: i didn't have courage to..

Jai: and now u have courage... he is getting married... do u even have an idea how guilty he would be ryt now ... did u thought about jannat .. how will she react and our parents , his mom and the society..

Avu: u think about everyone and everything expect me ... i m your sister jai ... i know we fight with each other every time ... but still ... u should be thinking about me ryt now and not about the society... my love is getting married can u even think about my situation...
.
And he hugged me tightly...
.
Jai: i m sorry i freaked out ... i never relized that u love him ... i always teased u ... saying that u are a loser ... who can't even find a guy for herself... but i never knew u were so strong and so brave and so in love with someone already ... i m really sorry di .. 
.
That's the uniqueness and specialty in a brother sister bond ... they fight with each other , they tease each other  but they also care for each other and they love each other ... me and jai we were always in a competition of who is more close to Sid as we both were his best friends... but we never really bonded with each other... but today... he gave me everything... he understood me and that's what all i needed...
.
Avu: its okay jai ... its okay

Jai: abb kya krenge ?

Avu: kiska kya krenge..

Jai: tere and siddharth ka ..

Avu: *chuckles* humara abb kuch nhi ho skta .. voo abb kise aur ka hai ..

Jai: and u won't do anything about it ..

Avu: i tried doing but i failed miserably so naah i m not gonna do anything now ...
.
I said fighting back from my emotions
.
Jai: di ...
.
And i nodded negatively saying him to not say anything else ... and he pulled me in a hug again.. i could feel him crying and i cried harder with that ... 

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

The next day went like a second..  i was dull and froozen the whole day ... i had an unknown hangover of love which i can't express in words ... people came and asked me about what i wanna do or what we should do but i cared less i was just numb and still ... i didn't talk to Siddharth after that... neither he seemed interested in doing that... even he was quite maybe because of the shock i gave him ... and now it was his haldi and tonight his marriage... we all were dress in yellow ... the color of happiness and hope ... but none of us really happy expect jannat and our parents and about hope , i toh have lost the hope the very moment siddharth reacted in that way .. siddharth was as usual looking handsome in that yellow kurta which he will remove while applying haldi flaunting his eights packs ... and jannat ... she to looked beautiful as she is ...  and here i was not even caring about how i look .. soon the haldi vibe music was put on and all went and applied haldi on groom and bride .. the place was filled with giggles and laughters... and new wave of happiness was brought but less the elders knew thats all our smiling faces are so fake , so so fake ... soon it was my turn to apply them haldi ... i put on my best happy and smiling face ... and applied haldi on them , me and siddharth we shared an eye lock for fraction of seconds , in which i just wished that the tears in my eyes don't start to fall , when our eye lock was broken by jannat who put a little haldi on my face too ... and i laughed fakely ... as soon as i went far from every ones eyes i let my tears and sorrow flow ... and the rest of the time till shaadi again went like the previous day dull , dumb and sad... all my friends were sad and upset for me but i told them to be happy for siddharth... we share a very strong but their bond with siddharth was not even less ... the situation even for them was not easy ... and i was so guilty for that... abhay bhai, vaish di and jai  they all have waited for this from so long ... even reem too but she wanted us both to be getting ready instead of jannat... we have dreamed of getting married together in the same mandap ... and today even his dream was breaking with mine .. i was sitting in front of the mirror and getting ready for my love's wedding...i wore my pretty blue coloured lengha which bhavesh choose for me ... with huge earrings and a baby pink colour lipstick plus a silver colour bindi...
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Sidjann wedding in next chapter

OKAYY BYEEE