#35 Chudail

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:35
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(If you want the next chapter be dedicated to you then comment the most and the best)

We zoomed to a club and now we are waiting in front of the club for abhay bhai who has gone to park the hired car ... and there he comes .. when bhavesh came to me and forwarded his hand...
.
Bhav: chale ..
.
And as i was going to give my hand, when someone pulled me towards itself ..
.
Sm1: sorry she is going with me ...
.
And he dragged me before letting me do anything and i was just looking at his handsome face stunned and amazed... ooh sorry i forgot to tell u it was siddharth... i know u guys would have guessed already it but in case u are as dumb as me .... u know what if i would have known na that i will get his attention just by bringing a boy in between i would have done it a lot before .... okay lets not get excited already and go with the flow ... so we went inside the club ... and the dj was very bore playing a stupid a beat but never mind ...
.
Vaish: guys can we please just go and have some drinks first...

Bhav: i know it has been long u didn't drink but keep your horses calm girl .... the bar is not gonna vanish...

Abhay: dude it has been freaking 10 months ..  we didn't have a single shot ..
.
Bhav: we?

Abhay: i was companing my sweet wife ..

Reem: companing or was forced to accompany you sweet wife ..
.
And we all chuckled...
.
Abhay: whatever 

Sid: okay guys let go and have some drinks  ....
.
And we went to the bar section of club..
.
Jai: guys the bar tender...
.
And we all looked at the bar tender carefully... she looks familiar...
.
Jai: she looks so familiar...

Avu: hna...

Sid: lot like that girl from school ...

Reem: who was in abhinavi's class .??

Abhay: ya ..the hot chic of the school ...

Vaish: mr. nigam

Abhay: huh... sorry
Sid: bhabhi bhai is ryt... the school's heartbeat ... the hottest diva ...

Avu: she was bitch not diva ..

Vaish: ryt ..

Bhav: excuse me can u guys please elaborate..

Abhay: if we are not wrong she is the girl from our school ,who was in our college too with me and vaish... the beauty ...  she was the hottest , the sexiest girl at both the places... boys drooled over her ...

Sid:And now she grown even sexier .. hnna

Abhay: haan ..
.
They both exclaimed while looking at her with open mouth..
.
Jai: nigam brothers can you please stop complimenting her ... she was a play girl ..

Abhay: nhi yaar she was so kind

Reem: ryt bhai she was so kind to give each and every boy love and time ..(she said sarcastically) .. hnna ...

Bhav: okay i got it now ... but whats her name ...

Sid: hnn.. her name ... hmmm...

Abhay: arey mujhe pta hai

Vaish: tujhe toh pta hi hoga
.
She said hitting his arm..
.
Abhay: ouchh ... ritika hai naam

Sid: ya .. and u know what bhavesh ... she had a hugggeeeeeee crush on bhai .... she loved to stick around him....

Vaish: chipku kahenki ...
.
So no one guess it ryt ... neither i accept to coz its a new character

**RITIKA (ritz) : A hot chic or bitch .. who had a huge crush on abhay bhai ... she threw her upon him even after knowing that he was in relationship with vaishnavi di ... and our bhole bhalle bhai sometimes get melted by her hottest but we all know that he truly loves vaish.. ryt abhay? ...... hello you need to reply ..
.
Bhav: guys lets go and meet her ..

Abhay: haan ...

Vaish: what haan ..

Bhav: guys chalte hai na ...
.
And he almost dragged us to the contour... and as soon as we reached there even she seems to recognize us ...
.
Ritz: i think i have seen u guys ..

Abhay: of course we were in  same school and same college ...

Ritz(excitedly): abhuuuu....

Vaish(disgustingly to avu): abhuuu? ... iss chudail ki toh meinnn ...

Ritz: i am so happy to see u.... .

Sid: hey even i m here ...

Ritz: ofcourse sidhuuu ...

Avu(disgustingly to vaish): sidhu..? Iss chudail ko toh mein ...

Ritz: guys tell me what u wanna have and take your seats i m joining u in a second....

Vaish: no need we are fine ..

Ritz: who are u?

Vaish: vaishnavi abhishek nigam ..
.
And she rightfully held his arm with a big fake smile..
.
Ritz: ooh ... u got married .. that too so soon .. okay never mind ... we will talk about everything...
.
And we quickly spoke up what we wanna have and now we were sitting in a warm corner while sipping our drinks .. on the sofa in center sid-abhay- jai were sitting and then on sofas on side me and vaish di and bhav and reem respectively ...
.
Reem: guys so we really need to talk to her ..

Sid: chill reem ... she is harmless and we all know that ... and we couldn't refuse her like that ...

Jai: but she is a little too chipku ... and why is she working in a bar ..

Avu: stop judging her jai ...

Jai: i m not judging i m just a lil curious.
.
And then that bitch came and sat between siddharth and abhishek bhai ... sorry let me write it again more clearly forcefully fitted herself in between them tightening jai .. who then stood from there and sat beside reem .. poor lil brother ...
.
Ritz: so guys what's up ..

Sid: all good ..

Ritz: so how u are here ..

Abhay: actually its siddharth 's bachelorette trip ..

Ritz: ooh even y are getting married...
.
She said being extremely disappointed and moving her fingers on his face ... yeh ek chudial kam the jo dusre bhi aa gaye ...
.
Sid: yup .. and what about u ...

Ritz: nothing just enjoying my life ... modelling and working here for fun ..

Bhav: nice btw i m bhavesh ..

Ritz: hii its ritz ...
.
Wow ritika has become ritz now)..
.
Avu: and i m avneet... remmember?

Ritz: ya siddharth's bestfriend..

Avu: ya and the captian of the basket ball team,  u used to dance for with pom poms ..

Reem: ya u were beautiful and she is talented ...

Bhav: c'mon guys avneet is gorgeous..

Sid: i agree on that ...

Vaish: me too
.
Thats what are friends for .. and ritz rolled her eyes with that..
.
Vaish: by the way y are u here ...
.
She said almost disrespecting her..
.
Ritz: i live here in Amsterdam with _____ my ______ u guys toh know him ...

Abhay: ya the guys u were crazy about avneet ..

Reem: ya was crying like  a baby when she left the school ..

Ritz:guys should i call him too ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Ritz Badiani in the house ... i love her and it's just the story...

Also one more new enter !!

Lets play the guessing game ..

Okay byee