#26 Partner?

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Chapter:26
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

And we both looked at each other with widen eyes....

Sidneet: i m coming ...

And we both ran towards the gate to go down ... we started our respective bikes but my bike was just not ready to start.. fuck ... abhi hona tha yeh sb ... upar se itne barish ho rhe hai
.
Sid: u can come with me ..
.
I looked at him and sat behind him without uttering a word .... and he zoomed the bike ... i wrapped my arms around his torso coz the speed was too high plus the rain was making us freeze .... and with that we reached the place we were called ... as soon as we reched there.. Jai received us ..
.
Jai: u guys were together?
.
And we looked at each other and nodded..
.
Jai: were u guys playing the rain ? Are u both out of your mind.... U guys will get sick ?

Avu: are done with your lecture can we go and meet her.

Jai: isse jaoge app ... guys go home and get changed and then come ...

Sid: but ..

Jai: siddharth aabhi time hai ...

Sid: okay chal avneet ...
.
And we both went to our building ... we are neighbors hope u remmember... i took out keys to open the door but where the fuck are the keys ... shit i forgot to carry them ... i looked at sid who was unlocking his house ...
.
Avu(nervously): siddharth actually i forgot to carry the keys ..

Sid: toh

Avu: kuch nhi ..
.
I said down leaning the wall hugging my knees with my head down ... mere saath hi kyu hota hai ...
.
Sid: aheem *throat clear*
.
And i looked up and found siddharth standing with his hand out .. i accepted it and stood up, giving him a weak smile .. we went inside silently... i went to guest room to have a quick hot bath ... i tied bathing robe ... and now the only problem was the cloths... but i can wear vaish di's cloth they must he little loss but i can manage ... i went to her room to take some cloths when i heard a knock ... i turned back and found sid standing there with some his cloths ..
.
Sid: wear this ..

Avu: no its okay i will wear di's .

Sid: she is 8 and half month pregnant u can no way fit in them ... mine will be better ..

Avu: thanku ...
.
And i took those cloths ... this man has fantastic fashion sense he gave me a hoodie which covered half of my thighs a shorts which remains unseen and a pair of long socks .. proud of u my boy ... i changed and we drove to the place ...

Abb tk toh guess kr lea hoga ki kya chal rha hai .... yess u are ryt guys vaish di had a labour pain ... there was still 2 week left for it ... and that is why situation was little tensed and everyone is there in hospital my family , sid's family .. thats y our houses were locked... we reached there and everyone was in delivery room ... we entered and saw a baby in vibha aunty's hand... and me and sid look and each other and chuckled... i went and hugged vaish di ..
.
Avu: congratss di .. how is baby?

Vaish: he is all good ..

Avu: he?
.
She nodded... she got a baby boy ... and i went near sid who has baby in his hand ... and he gave me baby ..  i kissed his forehead (baby's) .. and gave him a big smile and he chuckled seeing me ... he already likes me ..
.
Abhay: this lil champ is so naughty he didn't miss a chance to scare us ...
.
He said with happy tears in his eyes ... it has been 5 years of abhinavi's marriage.. they miscarriaged once ... and after a long wait they finally got a baby ... and there was no limit of happiness .. vese bhi the feeling of a new born is something that can't be described ... it just so beautiful so so beautiful..
.
Reem: bss abb mere turn ..
.
And he took baby from my hand ... and turn by turn baby was passing from one hand to another when nurse came and took the baby as he needs to kept in supervision for sometime ... di has stay in the hospital for 1 more week because baby was a premature... when my mom whispered something in my ear..
.
Sonia: this is what u wear in a hospital?
.
And i looked at my cloths she was ryt though but i didn't have any other option 😅🤷‍♀️ ..
.
Avu: sorry.. i forgot to take keys with me ..

Sonia: u are so irresponsible

Avu: sorry na ..🥺

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

And a week passed... bhav too shifted to my place  now ... we oftenly used to visit hospital ... and sid usually use to come with jannat ... and i just couldn't control myslef from being jealous... c'mon man i love him not from few days or months but from years ... it was impossible for me to neglect that feeling ... but i have reem and bhav to calm me ... things were same between me and sid .. there was no sign of improvement  but we kept faking to our family members that things were sorted ... dad was too back now ... and it was naamkaran of the new member today and me and siddharth both wanted to keep the name and we argued for who will keep the name for like half an hour ... when vaish told us both to write name on a piece of paper and show it to them and then she and abhay bhai will decide... after all baby was their and they have the Supreme right on him ... so we did that ... and both the names concluded to be same... and everyone bursted into laughter... "ABHINAV" that was what he will be called from now ABHI from abhishek bhai's name and NAV from vaishnavi di's ... isn't the name beautiful??

Tonight we all kids are planning to go to game zone and abhinav will stay with vibha aunty ..
.
Jan: you guys come here often?

Abhay: ya thats our favorite spot to chill ... we have grown playing here ..

Avu: ya man ... n i m champion of dance mania

Jan: even i m very good in it ...

Reem: avneet is our champ .. she is unbeatable..

Bhav: guys lets have a competition... it will be more fun ...

Vaish: ya avneet kaur v/s jannat zubair  ... great...

Sid: guys isske kya zaruarat hai ..

Jai: nhi yaar lets do it ... but lets play as 2 player.. choose your partner guys ...

Reem: avneet and siddharth ofcourse .. they are the forever partners

Jan: heey he is my boyfriend he is gonna be with me ryt baby? ..
.
Sid looked at both of us ..
.
Sid: ya right jaan ..
.
And a tear dropped from my eyes but i quickly wiped it ..
.
Avu: okay so bhav will be my partner..

Sid: no lets drop this idea only na ... y will you dance with bhav ..

Vaish:guys ek kaam krte hai let sid be paired with both of u ..

Jan: whats the point in that then ..

Sid: okay so i m fine with...
.
Before he could again say jannat i spoke..
.
Avu: its okay guys i donnot wanna play ..
.
And i ran from there... when i heard them shouting my name but regardless i went to the terrace ... when i heard someone coming... it was again the one and only the siddharth nigam ..
.
Avu: what do u want now go and play with your jannat ...
.
I managed to say in between my snobs..
.
Sid: avneet yaar please  donnot cry like this

Avu: does that matter to u
.
He voilenty turned me towards him..
.
Sid(yelled): yess that do matters to me

Avu(yelled): whyyyyyy

Sid(yelled): because....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EOC

Sorry ... i again ended at wrong time 😅 ... chalo ab jldi se like kro share kro comment kro aur follow bhi kr hi do ..

Okay chalo byee