#67 Letter❤

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:67
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

And he pointed towards the mirror... I looked there and found something written on it with red lipstick... it was undersigned by his name ...
.
Sid: °Read the letter kept in first drawer°
.
He said reading the words aloud ... my hands quickly found the letter and i opened it to read it
.
Avu(reading the letter):

** Dear Avneet,

      It was great knowing u and being your friend ... u are the nicest and the sweetest person i have ever come across... Thank You for giving me such beautiful memories with u and your family and friends... they all are so nice... and the reason I am writting this  because i m leaving ... Don't ask me where because  even i have no clue but i m ... because i won't be able to see u with someone else ... Don't get me wrong but its difficult to see your love with her boyfriend or husband to be and u know this feeling ... ryt ... and i m also resigning my job and moving to some more peaceful place .. please don't be guilty for this... either of us had to loose and i m glad its means me not u... i Don't want u to be sad either i won't u to be happy with him... i m glad to know that your love loves u too ... i m so happy for u guys ... like really ... also please siddharth take care of her and don't hurt ever.. she is too precious to be lost... And Don't try to find me ... i m gone now.. but u Don't worry i will be there at your child's marriage eating all the food and dancing on the naagin song... just message me an invitation on my number ... And don't try to contact me ... Coz maintaining a distance from u will be better for me and my mind ... Bye and i love u and i always will...

              -Yours BHAVESH**

.
And i was numb after reading this ... i felt week on my knees which made me a little unbalanced... unbalanced enough to fall but i had siddharth to hold me ...
.
Sid: avneet dhyaan se ..

Avu: he is gone ... for good ... he is gone ...
.
And i broke down with that... and siddharth started to rub my back to comfort me and console me ...
.
Sid: we are going to find him ... don't worry ... hn we are going to find him ...
.
And i trusted his each word ... but i had no clue that he was lying.. we could never find him ever again ... we tried searching for him in Sydney too but there was no clue ... we kept finding him for next one month or two but he couldn't find him ... he left us, he left me for forever... and now my only hope was to meet him at my kid's marriage...slowly i started to heal from his sorrow .. and gradually he just became a part of our memories... time is a  the biggest healer ... and this proved it again ... i use to miss him sometimes but deep inside i knew he is fine ... he is safe and happy... actually a lot more happy than he would be with me ... i knew he could too find his other one and i would probably see him with his kids one day...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

*1 and half year later*

Past 1 and half year has been pretty productive... i completed my course and then came back to Mumbai, India... its well said that if u have skills, knowledge , passion and money u can achieve anything ... and that's what was our case ... within 7 months our company progressed a lot ... a lot more than anyone accepted ... we were stable and happy with our position... And finally today was the day we all waited for ...
.
*13.08.2021*
.
Me and reem we looked at each other ... her eyes beautifully filled with black kajal , with light blue eyeshadow on top ... her nose carrying a huge nose ring going perfectly with her mang tikka and those big jhumkas and also with the huge necklace.. made by love and patience... her pastle blue lengha complimented her accessories perfect... and the shine and excitement in her eyes and smile on the lips made everything more beautiful... 

Reem: u look so beautiful girl

.
Reem: u look so beautiful girl ...
.
He said looking at my pink colored lengha ... and beautiful colored face ..
.
Avu: not better than u girl ...
.
I said forwarding my hand and she hold it squeezing it tightly...
.
Sonia: girls now its time to see yourself in mirror...
.
She said while Removing the cloth from the mirror.. we both closed our eyes before turning ourselves towards mirror.. our hands still holding each other ..
.
Sonia: 1 2 3
.
And we opened our eyes ... and my mouth opened in amusement...

 and my mouth opened in amusement

Reem: u are a genius Avneet ... i loved these lenghas ...

Avu: i know ryt ... we look so beautiful..

Reem: and hot too ..
.
And we chuckled..
.
Sonia: no doubt u guys look so beautiful...
.
She said hugging us ...
.
Sonia: nazar na lag jaye mere bachio ko ... sidjeet toh gye aaj ..
.
And we chuckled again ..
.
Voice: avneet .. reem
.
And we turned back to see papa standing with teary eyes ...
.
Aman: oh my god u guys look so pretty .. come here ..
.
And he hugged us ..
.
Aman: u guys are so grown up ... it feels like yesterday when u were crawling around the house .. god bless u
.
He said kissing our foreheads... it always looked so filmy and so annoying hearing other dads saying the same dialogs but today when it came to me ... i felt how heartwarming these lines are ...
.
Aman: chale ... your prince charming(s) are waiting for u guys...
.
And we nodded ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

#sidneetdavyah with #jaireemdavyah ...

Btw i wrote this 👆 before nehupreetdavyah ... so its them who copied ... Not me 😅

Okay chalo byee...

Gonna miss Bhavesh 😢