#17 Distance!

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:17
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

**Avu's POV**

I sat there still with nothing in mind and tears in eyes ... vo bhul gya ... i tried to smile and not bother much but i couldn't... tears started rolling down my eyes uncontrollably .. people passing through were giving me different looks .. some of sympathy and others of disgust ... but my mind was too busy to react on their judgments ...
.
Avu: may b he will come tommorow or after that ... he could be busy ..
.
I comforted myself with above statement but my heart was not ready to accept it ... i walked to find a cab for me to go back to my house ... but they all were occupied by other passengers ... i took my phone out to book a cab ... but my kismat ... kuch aacha ho hi nhi skta mere saath ... my phone was dead ... i cursed my fate for the nth time and started walking towards my house ... to reach where i will take more than 2 hrs by walk ... and all thanks to technology i donnot even remmember any one's number so that i can call them from telephone booth ... it was a bad day a very bad one ... i continued walking with thousands of thoughts in my mind ... and my eyes just can't hold that weight... they were continuously crying .. and i was wiping my tears off with sleeves of my jacket ... my throat was dry now ... my condition becaming more and more pathetic ... i miss my old life ... i so so want to go back to india ... life there was too good ... i have people to care for me love me unconditionally... and now i was alone .. with my depressing stupid thoughts  .... i was walking and walking .. and now i started gasping ... when i heard a familiar voice from behind .... no u guys are thinking wrong it was not siddharth... not at all ... i turned around but not before wiping my tears and cleaning my face ... and i saw an angle standing in front of me...  BHAVESH....
.
Bhav: avneet..??

Avu: h..hii

Bhav: what are u doing here ..?

Avu: u..mm nothing.. what are u doing here ..

Bhav: u are standing in front of my house ..

Avu: ooh
.
I exclaimed looking at his house ... it was quite huge.. i have never been to his house though he had came to mine a couple of times ...
.
Bhav: R u fine avneet ??

Avu: ya .. ya .. absolutely 
.
i said masking a smile on my face..
.
Bhav: ohh c'mon donnot lie .. lets go inside and talk ..

Avu: n.no .. thank..u ..

Bhav: ooh c'mon  ..
.
And he dragged me inside ..and made me sit on the yellow coloured sofa ..
.
Bhav: lemme bring water for u ..
.
He gave me a glass of water ..and i drank it beacuse i really needed it...
.
Avu: can i use the washroom??
Bhav: ofcourse .. straight and then right
.
He guided me and i went to washroom to wash my face ..  so that he couldn't anymore identify my tears marks..
.
Bhav: here u come.. abb beth idhar
.
And he made me sit near him..
.
Bhav: abb bta kya hua ..

Avu: kya hua kya kya hua .. kuch bhi toh nhi ..

Bhav: stop lying avneet .. u know that u can tell ..

Avu: aare sach me look at me i m completely fine..
.
He cupped my face and made me look into his eyes ..
.
Bhav: u know what your eyes ... they are so expressive .. u donnot need tongue to say what u feel ... they do the work .... i have noticed the loneliness from them always... expect a few days every month when u have a different spark a different happiness in them ... but today .. they seemed hurted upset lonely and lots more emotions ...
.
I blinked my eyes and as soon as i did it tears started flowing again .. and he quickly wiped them with his thumb ...
.
Bhav: u know u look cute with this red nose ..
.
He said in a way to make me chuckle and let that out .
.
Bhav: abb tu batayege ya tere bestfriend se hi puchu ..
.
And this left me shocked i never told him about him ..
.
Avu: mere bestfriend tujhe kese pta..

Bhav: thats the fault of your eyes . 
.
And that man left me amazed ..
.
Avu: he used to work at your place .. we are diaper buddies and we shifted here in college and now he has to leave me beacuse of something... i miss him so much ... this distance is killing me ... he was supposed to come meet me today .. but he didn't...

Bhav: toh kya hua ... he might be stuck into some work .. don't worry he will come soon ..
.
He said patting my back ..
.
Avu: hope so

Bhav: he will he will ... wanna have some coffee..?
.
And i nodded positively..
.
Bhav:  make yourself comfortable  .. i will back in a while ...
.
Bhavesh was a nice freind he always cheered me up .. he never judged me .. but still a bestfriend is a bestfriend...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Skip to three months**
.
Siddharth didn't show up those three months  .. he came once but with jannat .. she had some paper work to do and also he had also put his flat on sale ... we barely spend time that day.. he has a lot of work to do plus i was also quite busy that day with my project .. now there was a clear line between us .. we barely talked to each other on calls and now i have reduced video calls with rest of the family too .. i didn't have courage to see his face ... or to talk about him .. they didn't knew about the tension between us ... i was successful in fooling them .. but not those two people.. Reem and Bhavesh .. they knew about how i feel .. and they were genuinely boosting me up .. there has been 7 months now ...  distance of bodies has lead to distance in our heart... they says ... i donnot know who says but ya some stupids does .. height age distance is just a number ... no they aren't... they matters .. they fucking matters ... i had lot of burden in my heart and lot to things to speak .. and i was just sinking with that ... and i couldn't take it more ... i called up siddharth to solve all the things or may be end them ... i wanted the things to be either this side or that .. the center line was not working for me ... and i called him ...
.
** On call **
.
Avu: hii siddharth..

Sid: hii ..
.
.
.
EOC

Distance matters!

I don't know about others but for me it matters ..

And so as for Sidneet ...

Dekhte hai abb what will be the conclusion of their talk ...

Okayy byee...