#50 Date him

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS !!
CHAPTER:50
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

PLEASE DO VOTE , SHARE , COMMENT AND FOLLOW. THANK YOU:)

OKAY SO I GOT COMMENTS CHAPTER SAYING THAT I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET BHAVNEET KISS. AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WAS IT SO PROBLEMATIC . EVEN JANNAT AND SIDDHARTH KISSED , THEY TOH EVEN HAVE DONE A LOT MORE , TAB TOH PROBLEM NHI HUE KISSE . ABB ISME KYA PROBLEM HAI ?? PLZ EXPLIAN , MY SMALL BRAIN CAN'T GET IT ...

Okay lets begin

I shout his name from behind i tried to get up but bhavesh stopped me .... he looked at me and nodded negatively ... and i found myself standing on a road with has further four ways ... one way goes to Siddharth while other to bhavesh .. and other to a place where i have none of them ... and the last one was where i m ryt now .. with both of them.. and i knew this way is not what i want .. i can't keep hurting myself and them both for my selfish needs ... at this time i had no interest in what bhavesh was saying to me ... i was busy in my own dilemma of thoughts of what to do and what not ... deep inside i knew one thing that even if i choose bhavesh which i knew i probably not... i will not be able to keep him happy... my heart belongs to Siddharth and him only ... he is not a option for me ... he is a choice with no back ups ... So now either its Siddharth or no one... i looked at bhavesh who was now hugging me and snobing on my chest i extended my hands to hug him but i couldn't.. my arms betrayed me ... i don't want to give him hopes because i can't give him a chance ... my heart can't give someone else a chance ... if it could i would have done it a long time back ... so i just let him cry while i do the same ... after a while there was no sound of bhavesh and i saw him and found that he has passed out ... he was so wasted that i have expected him to pass out and now i probably can go to Siddharth... i know i sound selfish but i no more care about people judging me ... i called abhay bhai to help me with bhavesh ...

*On call*

Abhay: hello avneet... how are u now? Do u still have fever?
.
Do i still have fever? I don't know and i neither care..
.
Avu: bhai
.
I said almost whispering... my throat was too dry for even speak
.
Abhay: what happened avneet? Were u crying... kya hua abb ... tu yeh bta tu kha hai mein abhi aya

Avu: hmare floor ke bar area mein

Abhay: subhah subhah bar ... ruk mein aaya ..

* Call ends *

Within few seconds bhai here... he got shocked to see bhavesh as expected... he came hugged me and i told him everything that happened this morning and then i cried on his shoulder .. but soon i realized that i had to go to Siddharth ... he was seemed very angry when he left ... and i was worried for him ... i asked abhay bhai if he has a clue about his location but he said he saw him last time when he came in the room searching for me .... so i went from there looking for him .... i went to the room i booked yesterday after searching for him on the whole floor and even the dinning area and there was he sitting along the bed .. playing with his finger... as i entered he looked at me and gave me a smile which was kinda shocking... his eyes were puffy and red same as mine and he also has tears stain on his cheeks ... i went and sit beside him and started the conversation with "hi" coz i was not finding the appropriate words for the situation...
.
Sid: Did u have your medicine??

Avu: no actu..

Sid (intrupts me): no first have medicine and then we can talk if u want to ...
.
And he passed me a glass of water and medicine with it .. which i took without being stubborn..
.
Sid: good ...

Avu: siddharth

Sid: shhh. ..
.
And he cupped my face ..
.
Sid: i know what u wanna say ... look i m sorry i m sorry for controlling u everytime.. i never relized that i was restricting your freedom by being extra possessive... u are 25 and u haven't dated anybody ever ... sometimes because u don't wanted that in life and sometimes because i was selfish... and i m really guilty for that... but it was- i m scared .. scared of lossing u , scared of sharing u with anyone ... u know i m so stupid, so dumb that no girl could ever handle me like u do and i don't wanna loose my only girl ... but that doesn't justifies what i did with u ... so now i m gonna undo my mistakes .. u can date bhavesh if u want ..
.
And it felt that the world went upside down .. the emotions which i was trying to control from the beginning now bursted out in form of tears ...and he hugged me with that.
.
Sid: u can date any guy u want i won't stop u promise... either i will support u .. i want u to be happy.. if u are happy with him ... i don't have any problem ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

🥲 SORRY

Byee