#25 Memories

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:25
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I stepped in siddharth's room and i was left shocked... no this can't be his room ... so plain so boring ... not at all the siddharth nigam types ... didn't he renovated it according to him?? It has been 8 months though... mayb i m in wrong room .... i was going to go out when i heard the sound of shower ... its his room only ... coz no one was at home without him ... vibha aunty was at my place gossiping with my mom ... and vaish di and abhay bhai was having a photo shoot in the buildings garden by our very own photographers jai and reem ... when my eyes goes to a canvas ... yelling that it is siddharth's room ... i slowly walked in observing each and evey detail of the liveless room ... i wandered how he is staying here ... when i saw his guitar ... i brushed my fingers upon the string and found that it was not tuned ... which leads me to a conclusion that he has not played it since a long time ... the room was all white... without any photographs unlike how siddharth loves his room as ...the only pictures that can be seen was a collage... that we made when we in 8th grade as a art project... i went near it to have a closer look ... it has our old photos with some new ones .. photo with everyone , he is close to ...  my family , his family .. vaish di's family, reem's family ... everyone expect jannat ... which was quite shocking... and then i went to the canvas which has a boring drawing on  ... without any bright colours.... i picked some of the steches from the carton placed near by ... and all were so boring ... then the eyes moved to window .. which has blinds on .... i tried opening  them but they were jammed ... like they were never opened i stepped my back .. when i felt something below my foot and i realized it was a beer bottle ..  i bend down to pick it up ..  and my eyes went to an unexpected veiw ... the empty spaced below the bed has a lot of bottle of various drinks some empty and some filled .. and that made me relized that u can see somebody's cuts but not the scars ... he was equally hurt as i was but i just couldn't see it... i couldn't see the sadness behind her smiling face ... i m the worst bestfriend ever ... i fought with him and left him when he needed me the most ... he left the job his dream job just to help my dad and what i did in return was fought with him ... i was in my thoughts when the door of the bathroom opened ... siddharth came out with one towel wrapped and other he was using to dry his hair.. and i stood up immediately..he looked me with a look like what are u doing here ..
.
Avu: jai told me to bring his old camera ... he told it is with u ..
.
I said swiftly, not giving him a chance to think something wrong ... he simpled made his way to his cupboard and took his cloths out and went to washroom again ...
Can u guys believe how the things have changed... how we became strangers and how this awkwardness took place in between .. we have seen each others in inners and now we were awkward of him being in a towel .. c'mon guys please don't judge...we are bestfriends amd we lived in Sydney this was quite normal there... i have even changed his cloths when once he passed out  after puking on them ... so its normal...

He came after wearing cloths and opened his cupboard and took a carton out ... he took out few things from in order to search for the camera ... and i know each one of them ... one was a punchered football ... with dried blood on it .. once i kicked the ball on his face while he was teaching me and his nose broke and oozed with blood .... the other was the red card which was given to us when we bunked the school for having gol gappas .. and we found our principle having it in the same stall and we got a red warning card for bunking ... those days where so beautiful...
.
Sid: here it is ..
.
He said giving me the camera and i took it quitely and left the quietly... I went back to garden where the photo session was going on ... vaish di took millions of photographs with her baby bump ... okay not millions but hundreds may be ...Later on mom, aunty , jannat , bhavesh and siddharth too joined us .. and we had a small picnicing ...
.
Sonia: bhavesh .. y donnot u come and stay with us ... thats better than staying in a hotel ..

Jai: ya that will be fun ...

Sid: aur baaki sb crew members ko bhi bula lo, hmara ghar thode na hai dharam shala hai na ...
.
He said taunting showing his disapproval on the idea..
.
Abhay: tujhe kya problem ho rhe hai siddharth...

Reem: exactly .. avneet ka dost hai usske ghar rhega .. y are u being so jealous...
.
She said teasingly looking at me ... o god i will kill this girl one day..
.
Vaish: seriously siddharth, are u jealous?

Sid: k..kya ..kya kuch bhi bol rhe hai ... jisne rehna hai , usske ghar rhe, mujhe kya ...

Bhav: thanku aunty but i good ...

Avu: how u are good bhavesh ... please yaar u were always there for me in Sydney now its my city let me return the favour ...

Bhav: as u wish my lady..
.
He said being dramatic making me chuckle... but the thing that was making me laugh more was face of siddharth he looked jealous omg biggest achievement ever... i love u bhavesh for this ...
.
Sid(whipering mimiced bhav which was load enough for every one to hear):as u wish my lady ...

Jan: god siddharth u tease your sister to much...

Sid:she is not my sister..

Avu: i m not her sister
.
We both said on the same time with a disgusting face..
.
Jan: opps sorry "bestfriends"
.
I looked at siddharth with corner of my eyes and found him looking at me in the same manner.... so i immediately drifted mine apart ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Skip to night**

I was not feeling so good today ... i talked to reem about that but it didn't helped.... i was sitting alone the room and that was eating me more ... i went out of the house after informing my mom that i m going to game parlour... i loved playing video games and i usually hangout there with siddharth but today i was going alone ... i took dad's bike and zoomed there ... as i love to ride it .... i reached the game parlor but i didn't went inside to play video games rather i climbed on its Terrance... mine and siddharth's favorite spot to chill... andi went and sat there... in a while it started raining but i bothered less... in no time i started crying but my tears were not visible because of the rain.... i cried and cried and cried... when i heard someone coming ... i looked back and it was none other than the siddharth nigam ... he saw me shocked but didn't said anything and neither did i ... he sat near me.. but we both didn't speak up ... were we just crying in the rain ... full drenched with water... when our phone ranged ... at the same time ... we picked it up ..
.
Sidneet: hello ...

Sm1:...............
.
And we both looked at each other with widen eyes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Eoc

How was the chapter

And how was the Cliffhanger?

By the way guess who might be on the other side..

Do vote share comment and follow me ..

Okayy kr dena ..

Chalo byee

Kiya kya??

Nhi Karo pehle...

Pleaseee 🥺🥺