#66 Missing

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:66
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sonia: haan beta abb kya hua ..

Aman: ek min let her speak na ...

Avu: i would love to marry u siddharth but not now...

Sid: What? Why?

Avu: we have our whole future ahead ... i need to complete my course and join our company... we need to make NnN fashions one of the greatest fashion company.. we need time to enjoy ourselves, to enjoy our life as Avneet and Siddharth ... we need to be responsible enough before tieing into a knot ... i love u and u know that but i wanna live as your girlfriend before... i Don't think we should rush things... i wanna marry u one day but when we are really capable of doing it .. when the time is ryt ... when we make our company capable enough that amazing photographers like jai and reem aren't ashame of working here ... its not just my marriage... its mine and reem's and i want it to happen when even they are ready ... i hope u understand this...

Sid: hmm...

Vibha: siddharth stop acting like this .. she is ryt .. u guys are just 25 ... and u aren't suppose to get married because u wanna get marry early like your brother... u are suppose to marry when u actually feel ready and responsible enough ...

Jai: she is ryt siddharth... a month back u took this impulsive decision of marrying jannat and now di ... u need some time buddy ... u need to be sensible enough to know whom u actually wanna marry....

Abhay: and if its about me and Vaishnavi then after Papa i took all the responsibility of the business and the family and i became mature and sensible and so Vaishnavi while working with me ... plus me and Vaishnavi we are together from 18 years now and we have grown in our relationship...

Sid: I got it now ... but atleast take this as promise ring ... and i promise u that i will love u , adore you ,care for u, respect u ... and promise me that u will be with me always and take care of me like u always did ...

Avu: i promise u ...
.
And he slides the ring in my finger with that... he stood up and we hugged... he twirled me in air and i chuckled while our family hooted and cheered and for us ...
.
Vaish: i think we all should leave now and give this newly made couple some privacy ...

Sonia: c'mon Vaishnavi we Indian parents have no clue what is privacy...

Aman: if u will not give them privacy then forget about having grandchildren....

Vibha: he is ryt abb toh chal sonia coz i don't know about u but i definitely want grandchildren...

Abhay: even abhi want a sibling so lets just go and mummy hume bhi privacy chahe ...

Vaish: shut up abhay ..

Abhay: aree...
.
And they left then while we enjoy our time...
.
Avu(whisper in his ear): i promise to be a stubborn girlfriend..

Sid: and i promise to fulfill your every wish ..

Avu: i promise to be a supportive wife ahead ...

Sid: and i promise u to take care of u and respect u and be with u no matter what ..

Avu: i promise to be a good and understanding mother ...

Sid: and i promise that i will be loyal towards our child and her or his mom ...

Avu: and i will have an extra material affair with bhavesh...

Sid: aarey

Avu: he is so cute and he deserves that atleast...

Sid: i swear isse pool mein duba ke marunga...

Avu: aacha bete ...

Sid: tu sachi marenge ... oye vese bhavesh hai kha ... shaadi time toh tha
.
And i looked at him with wide eyes ...
.
Avu: bha..bhavesh... siddharth we need to find him ...

Sid: ya ya lets go ..
.
And we tried finding him but there was no clue of him ... as we checked rooms and rooms and my tension started to grow more ... i was crying badly and siddharth was consoling me .. when at last i we went to check in my room ...
.
Sid: avneet

Avu: hn
.
And he pointed towards the mirror... i looked there and found something written on it with red lipstick... it was undersigned by his name ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Their own personal Vows❤

Also, where is bhavesh? And what is written on the mirror ?

Okay chalo sochte raho ..

Byee..