#22 Baby Shower

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter :22
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Sid: she said that its fine ..

Avu(happy + shocked): realllyy??

Sid: ya she said that she appreciate it that i told her by myself... she would be hurt if she get to know from someone else .. plus she could sense my guilt and she understands that it was just a mistake ..

Avu: she is amazing man ..

Sid: ya she is ... but now i m feeling more guilty..

Avu:ohh ..
.
And the reason of his guilt was me ...
.
Sid: okay then bye ...

Avu: byee ..
.
And i was going to cut the call when he called out my name
.
Sid: avneet ..

Avu: haan ..

Sid: prso baby shower hai bhabhi ka ... dada and bhabhi would love it if u will also be there .. puri family hai except u..

Avu: hmm .. i know about that she told me... but i m not so sure about coming ... like..

Sid(interrupted in between): hm .. i understand... bye ..
.
And he cut the call without waiting for me to say bye ...
I felt bad But i know that i deserve it ... jai and reem are too coming for baby shower it will be just me who will be not there, even after being in mumbai itself.. i never thought i wouldn't be there with them on there so special day .. but i couldn't face siddharth and now i even couldn't face jannat
.. she is so good and so understanding... and i am so selfish and soo wrong .. i was buried under layers of guilt and regret of everything i did and everything i said .. but i can atleast do something to may be feel a little better ... atleast i can send a beautiful gift for bhai and di ... it may make their super specail day a little more specail... so i arranged everything and even told them to deliver it to their place at 11 in morning... just before the party starts ....

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Day of #abhinavi 's baby shower ...

(A/N: Toh abb thodi der ke leye AUTHOR'S POV chalega ... beacuse avneet toh hai nhi na wha pr n app sb ne bhaut sad story dekh le .. u guys deserves some happy moments now .. so enjoy:p )

**Author's POV**

So every body was ready for vaishnavi's baby shower ... there was a different level of excitement , everyone was rushing here and there arranging one or the other thing ... except vaish who was told to sit at a place and enjoy seeing everyone getting troubled ... she was having the bestest time... with juice in hand and popcorn in other ... she was just enjoying the live movie ...with that she was also getting some orders from her dear pati dev MR. Abhishek Nigam ... to have medicines .. water .. fruit .. and lot more stuff and at regular intervals... this father - to -be 🤦‍♀️these days is so over protective... he would torture vaishnavi by taking exxxtrrrrraaa care of her ... and she gets all her revenge by demanding the most unexpecting thing at the most unexpecting time 💁‍♀️ ... with that she was also doing a hell important and difficult job that is reminding our jaireem to not to fight or romance and instead do the work 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️... when she heard  door bell she stood to open the door ..
.
Sid: nhi nhi nhi... bhabhi app betho mein jata hu .. vrna dada mar dalenge mujhee .. 😅 ...
.
And he went to open the door ... there was a courier boy with a huge like a very huge parcel ... gift wrapped... yes ladies and gentlemen and boys and girls the gift from avneet ...
.
Sid: yes?

Courier boy: sir yeh parcel hai

Sid: ohh okay .. kisne behja hai

Courier boy: voo batane ko mna kiya hai ... yeh ek letter hai ..
.
And he gave him the letter and asked him to sign ... which he did and took , no actually dragged the heavy box inside.. )
.
Sid:mumma, uncle aunty (avneet's mom and dad) , jai , reem dada .. sb aao ..

Vaish:aarr kya hua siddharth... yeh gift kya haii
.
He called everyone to the place where vaish was chilling meanwhile he opened the letter and read it ... which says "from your favourite person".. and his lips automatically turned into a huge smile ..as he knows ki yeh kon hai...
.
Everyone: kya hua ...

Sonia : yeh box mein kya hai

Vibha: kuch order kiya tha tumne ...

Sid: aare nhi... avneet ne behja hai ... may be for u guys ...
.
He said looking at abhinavi..
.
Vaish: reallly ...

Abhay:but agr voo ate toh we would be happier ...

Vaish: c'mon abhay we know that she is busy she is traveling around ..

Sid(in mind): she is fooling everyone around ... ek din aa jate toh kya ho jata usska ... dada and bhabhi would be so happy ..

Aman: yeh sb chodo ab lets open the gift ..

Reem: mein kholunge ..

Jai: nhi mein ..

Aman: nhi mein

Jai: mein

Vibha:nhi mein

Sid: nhi mein

Sonia: aree chup ho jao sb kya bacho ke tarah lad rahe ho ... abhinavi ka gift hai voo kholenge ...

Abhay: aunty ek app hi toh jo hmare bhavnoa ko smjhte hi .. baki sb ko appne mazze lene hai..

Vaish: aur nhi toh kya ..
.
And they both pouted dramatically..
.
Sid: abb app khologe ya mein kholu ...

Vaish: nhi nhi kholte hai kholte hai ...
.
When they heard a voice from the box...
.
Sm1: aare yaar jldi kholo vrna vaish di ka baby shower hospital mein hi krma padega ...
.
Everyone expect sm1(shouted in shock):  AVNEETTTT.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

So Avneet send a gift for #abhinavi which he perhaps , she herself...

Also sidneet and jannat in the same house ... it would be some much funnnn ....

Yaar ek comment kr deya kro ... vrna mein nhi dete next chapter..

Also only 1 follower left for 200 ..
Toh kr do please... u will also get Brl that way

Okay byee