#60 The Proposal

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS !!

CHAPTER :60

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

I and bhavesh looked at each other and made a grand entry ... all eyes on us and i felt like a star .. our families face brightened looking at us and specially of siddharth... it looked like he finally got air after being in vacuum for days ... he came running to me and lifted me up in the air and twirled me and i just chuckled...
.
Sid: i thought u are gonna miss this ...

Avu: how could i even miss your wedding function ...
.
Well i almost ran from it but i think we should not speak about it 😅
.
Avu: okay okay put me down ..
.
And he did the same ... and the next ten seconds he took to scan me from top to bottom and u scanned him too ...
.
Sid: u look gorgeous best friend...

Avu:*chuckles* u too...
.
Like really he looked so so so good ... red kurta simple yet sexy ... c'mon mr siddharth nigam u cannot make me fall for u more ever time i see u ...
.
Reem: avneet avneet... hellloo

Avu: hn?

Reem: kha?

Avu: ooh sorry

Reem: c'mon man stop dreaming with open eyes n kuch plan kiya hai ?

Avu: yes

Reem: really? What?

Avu: i m gonna propose him today ..

Reem: are u sure?

Avu: 2000%
.
And after i met everybody else ... including jannat .. and she looked stunning... as she always... blue coloured saree which she carried with grace ..  its not just siddharth anyone could just fall for her looks ... she was really a goddess... but today i feel no less ... even i looked pretty ... after a while... i sat for the mehandi designer to put mehandi on my hand just as other girls ...  i specially asked her to write sid on one hand and neet on the other ... so that it would make "SIDNEET" together..  the feeling of his name on my hand was just perfect...after my mehandi was semi dry it was time to bring the plan on action ... i gave signal to bhavesh and we asked dj the put on the song i told him to ... i would be really nice if u all too put on the song on background... coz i don't wanna put the lyrics... so ya ..

Song: Yaad Piya Ki Anne Lagi by hum sab ke pyaari Neha Kakkar..
.
Before the song starts we turned off the lights and there was chaos for a second and the other second there was a spotlight on me and everyone cheered  for me ... and the song started and i started my dance too ... for a few seconds on the stage and then to my Piya... i dragged him from his seat and danced with him ... expressing and enacting each word as for i m saying this to him ... even he looking deep in my eyes like he is understanding everything... our deep eye contact was broken by jannat who joint us on the stage and she started dancing with Siddharth ... and i played my cards further... i came between them almost jerking jannat aside everyone including jannat didn't understand my intentions neither they bother but siddharth he was understanding everything... i wasn't really saying anything from my mouth but my eyes told him everything... gradually everyone was on the floor while i looked at siddharth with my most seducing expression biting my lower lip and Siddharth made a disgusting plus confused face ... and i winked at him before bringing my lips near his ear and whispering those three golden words "I Love You" ..  and then my eyes again met just to see his eyes filled with an unknown emotion... he held my wrist and dragged me at side making sure that no one notice it ...
.
Sid(angrily): what are u doing avneet..
.
And i gently placed my free hand on his cheek and creased it but he even holds it in response ..
.
Sid: what are u doing avneet? What was that

Avu: what ?

Sid: why did u said me that?

Avu: said u what..

Sid: that u ... *groans* u know what i m talking about ...
.
And my eyes had tears till now .. from his reaction i could read what his answer was going to be ...
.
Avu: ya u heard it right i ..

Sid(intrupts): no please no ... i m getting married in two days ..

Avu: and i have been in love with u from 20 years

Sid: 20 years ?
.
And i chuckled... a chuckle which was full of pain... i tip toes and a kiss him gently at first and then roughly... but he did kiss me back just as i expected him not too and neither i wanted him to kiss me back ... either i wanted to take my time and kiss him nicely...  i tried getting my tongue in his mouth but didn't allow allow me too ... it was the last time i could kiss him and taste him and I wouldn't let this go away ... so I bited his lower lip hard ... hard enough for it to bleed , causing him to open his mouth and i completed my kiss ... and i left his grip weaken ..  and it wasn't because he was taken into a kiss but because he still couldn't understand things ... he was frozen .. i finally broke the kiss and till the time i was all in tears ... before going back ... i showed him my hands which has his name with mine... and i chuckled like a mad person..
.
Avu: i thought i could write your name in my fate by writing it on my hand but no worries... good luck best friend..
.
And I went from there wiping my never stop tears... i finally cried harder when i felt someones hand onmy wrist pulling me and amazing me...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

U guys were ryt ... or maybe not ...

Who is there ?

Okay byee..