#20 Steamy 🔥

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:20
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Bhav: ohh there she is
.
And they both hugged ... and i saw ... no this can't be true ...
.
Bhav: avneet meet Krupa Lakhani ... she is my bestfriend from school

Kru: hii ..

Avu:hii
.
She greeted me but i was least intrested because i saw some one behind her ...
.
Kru: Bhavesh remmember i told u about my boss .. he is here ..
.
And she pointed to the same guy ..
.
Kru: mr siddharth nigam ..
.
(A/N : kya lag rha tha tumhe jannat reem.... siddharth hai ... i ended intentionally in that way ... vrna pta lag jata yaar tumhe... kuch chize unexpected bhi hote chaheye)
.
And i skipped a beat ... i breathe heavily .. siddharth looked so different he wore shades and a cap ... he had bread unlike ever before ... i would not be shocked if bhavesh couldn't recognize him .. i couldn't imagine someine can change so much in just 20 days ... i have not seen him in last 20 days ... he slowly removed his shades looking at me .. may be insuring whether i m real or he is just hallucinating... and his hazel brown eyes met my dark brown ones ..
.
Kru: siddharth this is avneet and avneet this is siddharth...
.
We both didn't speak anything just smiled weakly ... like someone else is introducing me to him ... dude i know every bit of him ... i mean i 'knew' ... we were just looking at each other ..  i could sense he was as shocked as i was .. we both have indefinite emotions in our eyes .. his eyes were a little red and lil puffed ... and he has dark circles too unlike before.. is he not sleeping properly... or is her drinking more  now-a-days ...
.
Bhav: avneet avneetttt!!

Avu: ah.. haan kya hua ..

Bhav: i m calling u since 2 minute ... where are u lost ..

Avu: nothing i just zoned out ..
.
I covered up..
.
Bhav: drinks ??
.
I blinked my eyes referring yes... i took a glass of wine .. i tried not to look into his eyes anymore ... coz i knew i will break down.. then my eyes met with eyes of some other guy ... who was looking at me giving me flirtatious smiles .. and i rolled my eyes at him .. and my eyes again met with those hazel browns... if i donnot stop looking at them ... i know they will again drive me into them ... and i can't fall weak ... i can't fall in love with him again ... although i am really not completely over from his hangover but still i have some how fooled my brain ... so i look again at that guy ... he was continuously looking at me ... and an idea striked in mind .... i can't remain coward my entire life ... today i will show this siddharth nigam that i can be of someone else to ... he has taken me so granted ... i pushed aside my glass of wine and grabbed some vodka shots ... one after another ... till i was a little tipsy ... then i saw that guy coming towards me ... isn't this happening something like the night when i lost my everything to jannat ?? Okay let's just not recall it again .. the guy forwarded his hand .. and asked me to dance with him ... i first looked at siddharth who seemed burning jealous .. and then i looked that guy again and gave him my hand ... he took me to the dance floor ... and i saw siddharth from corner of my eye ajd found him grabbing and having drinks faster ... the music going on was shape of u ... i m sure each one of us have once vibed on it... this song can never get old .... and the seem to follow the lyrics and was doing as it says ... i hesitated before but i wanted to do this ... i looked at siddharth from corner of my eye again and he was looking at me... perfect... i can't miss this chance... and the lyrics went like .. "grab on my waist and pull that body on me ... come on now follow my lead" ... and he does exactly same .. he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer my hands reached his shoulder and then his hair... we were swinging our hips with the flow ..." i m in the love of shape of u .. we push and pull like a magnet do although my heart is falling too i m in love with your body .... " when i felt another hand on my waist and in seconds i was twirled and i hit a wall ... whattt ... how the fuck there is a wall on the dance floor .. and i looked my and found those hazel brown eyes looking at me .. ohh that's him not a wall ... guys don't judge me for being so dump i m high .. and so he looked .. he moved his hands along my body and i didn't step back ... rather i complimented his actions ... i pulled him closer  covering all the air gap between us and the temperature got high ... we were looking into each others eyes... and our nose touched each others again and again ... he brought his lips close to mine to kiss me but i brought my index finger to stop it ... i moved my head negatively and pushed him gently to get out of his grip ... but he stopped me holding my wrist and pulled me making my back hit his chest ... he pushed me even closer with his hand on my waist ... he moved his knuckles on my arm seducingly ...and then pinned my hair behind my ear ... he sucked my earlobe after biting it once... he turned my face to him and pecked my lips ... and then turned the whole me taking me into a kiss filled with jealousy and guilt of separation .. showing me how much he missed me ... i kissed him back with the same emotion ... he was sucking my lower lip and i was sucking his upper ... it soon turned into a french kiss ... our tongues where fighting for dominance and none of us was ready to give up ..i jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso .. deepening the kiss.... and he took me inside a room making me lay on a bed without breaking the kiss ... he was one top of me ... kissing me ... my first kiss was taken by my love but the only problem was none of us was in our senses we both were drunk ... we were wasted... he moved down giving me wet kisses on my jawline when i suddenly got a monster headache ... i started feeling dizzy ... i pressed my templates to come in sense ... when i relized it was morning and i was laying aside siddharth amd as soon as this realization hit me i got up from the bed ... breathing heavily ... i knew i was gonna regret this forever.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Woohoo steamy sidneet ..

Btw it can make things worse..

Chalo okay byeee...