#37 Uncomfortable

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:37
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

And i could see a boy coming behind her ... a boy with red hair .. eww ... god he as changed a lot ... in a better way or in worse can't tell ... as he comes closers i could see a cut in his eyebrow and a stich mark on his cheek ... his ears were pierced.. his eyes were puffy ... and he has grown taller and wider ... and then i look at the boys in my group  they look undoubtedly better ... and specially my siddharth... he was hot as well as cute ... and there he is neither hot not cute ... so i after i scanned him completely with my eyes and judged him completely and now it was time to talk to him ..
.
.
Ritz: hii guys ..

Abhay: hii .. u are riyaz ryt ?
.
He said pointing towards riyaz..
.
** Riyaz aly (aly) : A dumb boy.. atleast that was what he was in school but he seemed to be changed alot ... he had a crush on me .. and its irritating ...

(A/N: mr riyaz if u are reading this so let tell u that no hard feelings bro .. its just a ff and itna toh chalta hai ... and your character here being showed has completely came out of the idiot brain and i request u to not sue me for this or put up any hate comment in the comment box ... and ya if u are still reading this then please promote my book ... put a story tagging me .. peace out ✌)
.
He was meeting everyone and bragging about himself that he has a restaurant here ... when at last he came to me ..
.
Aly: hii avneet ... u look beautiful...
.
And he hugged me which i really donnot like but then he did something really disturbing..
.
Aly(huskily into my ear): and sexy too .
.
And then he backed off laughing... was he just being freindly ... m i over thinking ... i just forced a smile ... and put on my shrug ... seeing which siddharth questioned me what happened with his eyes but i just nodded negatively in return ...
And then we all just started having a fun random conversation and sipping our chilled drinks ... while allowing sun to tan us completely... but my mind was just stick to the incident just happened with riyaz ... he doesn't make me feel comfortable instead it made me feel disgusting... in between these thoughts my eyes went to vaish di .. she looked worried... she was continuously adjusting her outfit and was looking very under confident ... and then i look in the direction where she was looking and saw abhay bhai and ritika giggling and laughing and abhay bhai complimenting her saying she has a perfect bikini body .. and blah blah ... god this boy ... di was already feeling awkward to wear a bikni with those strech marks and fat deposited at some parts because of her pregnancy... and now this ... i have to talk with bhai about this ritika thing ... i was just going to ask bhai to come at side when bhavesh intrupts me ..
.
Bhav: oye i wanna show u something?

Avu: what ?

Bhav: tu aa mere saath ...
.
And he dragged me with himself ... now we were at a little distance from others..
.
Avu: bol abb ..

Bhav: kuch nhi bss bhai ne kha tha to take away for a walk ...
.
I looked back without actually turning my head and found siddharth looking at us ...
.
Avu: i m impressed yaar u guys are genius...

Bhav: i know ..
.
And he forwarded his hand to me and accepted it and we walked with hands in hands ..
.
Bhav: u got a new ring ?
.
He said observing my hands
.
Avu: ya i have wored it for first time ... its nice na ..
.
I said now playing with it ... making it fall ... why the fuck i m so clumsy
.
Avu: ooh shit ..

Bhav: its okay ...
.
And he bend to search for the ring ... which is may be lost in the sand ..  when i got a message and my eyes sparked in happiness .. i showed him the phone ... and he smiled in the way he already knows about it ...
.
Bhav: i know... i only requested him ...
.
He said still searching for my ring and i was soo surprised ... god this boy is a sweet heart and he found the ring with that and gave it to me ... and me who just digested the thing , made him stand and hugged him tightly with excitement... and he twirled me with that ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

EOC

What is the good newz??? kuch bhi ho but she surely is not pregnant... i assure u that ...

I know a short chapters , but lemme tell u in advance that few chapters from now will be short but i will make sure to give u quicker updates...

OkYy byeee