#70 End

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:70
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

*Author's POV*

Everybody was busy in dancing and enjoying and eating and all those things people do in a wedding ... while our V and Abhi they were scanning girls for themselves... because mrunu is getting married and they are single af ...
.
V: yaar ek bhi sunder ladki nhi hai ...

Abhi: hna ... mrunu ke koi friend bhi itne sunder nhi hai ...

V: exactly...

Abhi: oye oye V voo dekh ...
.
And he pointed towards the door ... both of them removed there shades in that cinematic way... and the temperature suddenly rised ... when two extremely beautiful ladies walk inside the marriage hall ... talking to each other and laughing with a perfect smile... stealing hearts of our two poor boys...
.
V: fuck ... bhai look at that one with , red dress ... she is so pretty...

Abhi: ya she is but the other one

Abhi: ya she is but the other one ... she is even prettier..

Both the girls were indeed pretty but they features were quite different

.
Both the girls were indeed pretty but they features were quite different... one had curly hair while other had straight... one has narrow eyes while other has big one... but kuch bhi ho both the girl were incredibly gorgeous... our two boys were lost in those girls ... when avu came and brought them out of their trance ..
.
Avu: come back to reality kids ..

V: there ...
.
He said pointing towards those girls
.
Abhi: aren't they so freaking beautiful ...
.
And she just gasped in shock before running to same direction... she ran and hugged a man in his 50s... and those girls and boys and everyone looked at them ...
.
Avu: i missed u so muchh ... i missed u ...
.
And u guys guessed it ryt it was bhavesh ...
.
Bhav: i missed u too ...

Avu: chal jhuthe ... agr tune mujhe miss kiya hota hai ... toh u would have appeared...

Bhav: no man i really missed u ...

Jai: avneet even we want a chance to meet him ...
.
And they both slightly aparted the hug to take jai, reem, sid, abhay, vaish, jan, all of them in a hug ... while the senior senior citizens and kids and faisu just watch their reunion... the marriage only had family members and no outsider which made the moment even more overwhelming... after few seconds of the hug , they all stepped back ... but bhavneet hugged once again ... they both had tears in there eyes ...
.
Avu: thanku so much for coming...

Bhav: i promised u that i will come ... kese nhi ata ...

Vibha: gate pr hi mil loge ya andar bhi ayoge ..
.
And they come inside and everybody had seat after then they broke their hug ..
.
Bhav: they are my daughters *pointing towards those girls* Neha *green dress one* and Divya *other one*
.
(A/N: its not me divya ... its Divya Aggarwal wali Divya ... btw i won't mind being paired with Varun sood but it's not me... #divrun fans give your attendance)
.
Girls together: hii ..

Avu: hii n i m

Neha(intrupts): avneet ryt?

Avu: ryt...

Divya: dad always talk about u guys ...

V: hii divya i m Varun ...

Abhi: and i m abhinav... u look beautiful

Jai and abhay: ahem ahem *fake coughs*

Vaish: ho gya ho tum dono ka toh hum bhi baat kr le ...

V: sure ... sure ...
.
And all laughed...
.
Mrunu: hii divya and neha ... i m mrunal ... sidneet's daughter... and he is anirudh who is going to be my husband in new few hours ...

Ani: unfortunately she is ryt..
.
And he got an elbow straight in his stomach for trying to be humorous... making everybody laugh...
.
Sid: bhavesh your wife?
.
He asked hesitantly... hoping that the reason she isn't here is not her death...
.
Bhav: i don't have a wife

Abhay: ooh we are sorry ..

Divya: ooh no u guys are getting it wrong ... she isn't dead ... we don't have a mother ...

Aman: parden please...

Neha: she means that our dad never had wife ... me and divya ... we are adopted ...
.
And every one else looked at bhav in shock... while bhavneet looked at each other ... bhav has no clue that all other too knew something... which he thought was just between them ...
.
Avu: u really didn't marry anyone...
.
And he nodded negatively..
.
Avu: why? ..

Bhav: coz i already loved someone...

Avu: u shouldn't have done that...

Bhav: i m glad i did that ...

Sid: bhavesh how could u spend all your life alone...

Bhav: i was never alone ... i had these two princess with me ... and trust me my life is amazing..

Re: avneet was stupid thinking about this... and u were the one who made her realize that... then why did u yourself did that ...

Bhav: u knew about it ?

Avu: actually yesterday i told them all how me and siddharth finally met ... so i told them the whole story...

Mrunu: and we all end up shipping u and mom ...

Bhav: *chuckles* i was never made for your mother ... i would have never make her life so beautiful and so happy as Siddharth did ... plus she never loved me ... she loves him and he loves her ... i don't want be the third wheel of their life ... plus the one I have got is amazing.. now if we are done getting senti about my life ... can we please concentrate on mrunirudh's marriage..
.
.
And after some more masti and mazza ... if was finally the time for their shaadi ... the shaadi for avu was like a recreation of her own marriage... she could see the same emotions the same excitement the same nervousness and the same everything... after the wedding they all had a proper food ... and on the dinning table they had this cute and small chit chat ...
.
Faisu: guys did ever wonder that what if i didn't propose jannat ..

Jan: and i didn't left siddharth

Sid: and i got married to jannat ..

Bhav: and i never left this place ...

Re: omg that would be so different...

Vaish: ryt .. siddharth and jannat together and maybe bhavesh and avneet too ...

Avu: ya i wonder what would have happened then

Abhay: zyada kuch nhi .. ajj hum sidneet and fainat ke baacho ki shaadi mein khanna kha rhe hai tab siddjan and bhavneet ke bacho ke shaadi mein ...

All (in shock): hnn???

Abhay: aarey mazzak kr rha hu ..
.
And everybody laughed...

THE END

This was  an amazing story to write ... i got a great response even after publishing it on a second platform,  which it is finished on the first one...

I would be lying if I said I don't like reading and living this story once again...

I hope you have learnt something or the other from it and if yes then please do share it...

Also, thanks to the instagram readers,  we have 5 fun epilogues of this story ... So its a Goodbye but rather a see you soon...

Chalo byee...