#6 HEARTbreak-Again!

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:6
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: Incline comments will be appreciated... thanku)

And he came behind me to see me cry
.
Sid: what happened ... its ohk yaar ...

Avu: no its not ..*still crying* give me that a tissue paper ..
.
He was giving me a tissue from the box and then the other and then the other and other and so on ...i was using them and throwing them in dust bin .... and he was just looking at me crying without making any noise and i was just wiping my tears and wasting tons of tissues.... iss chakar meim tissue box bhi khatam ho gya.. kids don't try this at home and varna u will get a flying chapaal plus save paper save trees..
.
Sid: pura box khaatam ho gya hai kitna royege abb

Avu: mein kya kru rona ruk hi nhi rha hai ...

Sid: tu pta 13 saal ki bachi ke tarah ro rhe hai ....

Avu:**crying louder**

Sid: aacha aacha sorryy
.
And hugged me with his one hand on my head and other on my back and my hands were wrapped on his torso...
.
Sid(like baby): aalle alle mera chota sa baby .... rona band kro papa aapko chocolate lekar lenge ...

Avu(hitting on his chest): aahhhaa... tang mat kro mujhe .... pehle hi uss jannat ke samne mere izzat ka kachra ho gya ....
.
And he broke the hug
.
Sid: tu iss baat pr ro rhe hai
.
And i nodded positively..

Sid: le mujhe lga boss ki dant ke wajah se ...

Avu: nhiii ... unka kya hai ..bosses are meant to be khadus

Sid: 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

And the day passed... i thought that time toh siddjan is over but mere khushi toh dekhe nhi jaate na bhagwaan se  .... they still used to chat and sometimes meet not just only professional but also as " just friends"..... but now i donnot go with them or even face jannatt... as i was so embarrassed after that presentation.... i now sometimes relize how childish i was to do that ...... she always tried to be a friend of mine but i never gave her a chance .... and i couldn't ignore her forever beacuse she was the "just friend" of my bestfriend  ....... we had a party at jannat's place with jannat's company.... like a professional though casual  party... we all suppose to come with our partners.... but as u know i was single .... actually me and siddharth we both are single so i planned to ask him to act as my boyfriend there ..... for that i went to his place just few hours before the party......

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**At sid's place **

I went to his room directly because the door was opened and he was standing drawing some designs on the canvas
.
Avu: siddharth...

Sid: hmm..

Avu: i wanna ask u something.....

Sid: u can wear any colour .... u look same in all

Avu: ouch. That was rude .... amyways i want to ask u something else...

Sid: go on....

Avu: so we need to go with dates tonight ....

Sid: hmm...

Avu: and we both donnot have one... so .....

Sid(looked at me ): so ...????

Avu(closing my eyes and in one breathe): so can we go as a couple tonight

Sid:............
.
Why isn't he speaking... does he went mute or i went deaf ... okay lets see .. i opened my one eye to look at siddharth and he was controlling his laughter...
.
Avu:...sid..
.
I said opening the other eye in irritation and he burst out in laughter....
.
Sid(while laughing): u and my .... girlfriend.... hahaha....
.
I angrily went in front of him .... and turned his face to make him look into my eyes ...
.
Avu: y can't i be your girlfriend...? Ain't i good looking or as hot as your other chics

Sid: no...
.
Ouch! That's an insult... with that i hit him on his chest and turned to leave ... when he hold my wrist making me stop... he puts his hand on my bare waist and puller me closer .... we were having an intense eye lock... its so hot..
.
Sid(with so much passion in his eyes): u are the hottest girl i have ever seen ......
.
And i was shocked.... he started coming nearer to my face slowly ... he touched his nose and his forehead with mine and hold my face with one hand.... his one hand was moving seductively around my bare waist .... and the temperature was going higher.....
.
Avu: sid....siddharth (and i got myself free from his grip) i guess we should get ready for the party 
.
And ran to my house ....
Reader : 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♂️....
Authour:sorry😅🙏
.

Back to story

I ran to my house and  i was blushing so hard .... and feeling so stupid at the same time .... he made me so nervous.... shit man i was waiting for this from so long and i spoiled it 🤦‍♀️ but i knew if i would have waited for few more seconds i would have done something super embarrassing and i might have regret for my life ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I was getting ready for the party.... and i choose the hottest dress beacuse there would be that jannat ... and i wanted to look better than her .... i wore a beautiful dress and curled my hair to complete the look .....when siddharth came to my house ... i looked at him and he was looking super hot like extremely hot .. i tried not to make a eye contact with him .... he forwarded his hand...
.
Sid: lets go...
.
I looked at him and smiled and he smiled back ... and i accepted his hand thank god it wasn't awkward ... our ride was silently.... i wanted to ask him about that fake girlfriend wala thingy but then that incident popped in front of me and i kept quite...We reached to the place and greeted everyone.... my eyes and obviously his too were constantly searching for jannat .... when she came .... and i was like what the hell ... how is it possible...  she was wearing the same dress i was wearing ... like seriously what can go worse than this ... no actually ut does as i saw her coming to us ...
.
Jan:hi siddharth
.
And they hugged him
.
Jan" hi avneet ... ohh your dress looks familiar ya to mine ofcourse.... isn't it so amazing..
.
And then she hugged me and i unwillingly hugged her back..
.
Avu: ya its quite cool ....

Sid: no its hot ... i mean ..ahh.. jannat u are looking so hot today like really hot
.
And she chuckled
.
Jan(with a smile): thanku....
.
Meanwhile me in my mind: aacha bachu hot ... mujhe toh nice tk hi bola usse hot ... ajj kya bol rha tha (mimicing him) u are the hottest girl ...(normal) bulshit... beta tu ghar chal ... tu toh bhaut pitne wala hai ajj ....
.
And the party continues eveybody was enjoying it specially jannat and siddharth... voo dono toh kuch zyada hi enjoy kr rhe the ... and i was as usual getting jealous.... should i annouce this as my most spoken dialog.. Well did i talked about bad things happening ... actually i missed the worst one ... Jannat called everyone near the stage to make an announcement....
.
Jan: guys i have to tell something.... please gather around...

Avu(to sid): kya batane wale hai yeh...

Sid: mujhe kya pta ..

Avu: pura time toh chipakta rehta hai usske saath itna bhi nhi pta ...

Sid: u are so Jello man ...
.
And u rolled my eyes
.
Jan: so i would like to call siddharth here ....
.
What and why ... Me and sid we both were super confused ... we donnot know what was going to happen regardless he went to jannat
.
Sid: yes.. jannat is everything fine...??

Jan: it is ... its my first time don't make me nervous... so mr. Siddharth nigam i m here to propose u ....
.
And i was like whattt i was hell confused and shocked and jealous... god so many emotions
.
Sid(confused): pro..propose ...

Jan: so mr nigam will u like to be called my boyfriend....
.
And the crowd went crazy cheering for them and i was waiting for his answer my heart was beating in x100 speed
.
Sid: ofcourse yess.....
.
And thw crowd went even crazier..... and me .... i felt ... i donnot..know ...i felt like the world went upside down and i ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

HEART BROKEN AGAIN ... ACTUALLY SHE IS GONNA BE HEART BROKEN SO MANY MORE TIMES SO BE READY ALREADY...

OKAY SO VOTE AND COMMENT LIKE PLEASE COMMENTS KIYA KARO

OKAYY BYEE