#Bonus Chapter:2

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Bonus Chapter:2
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

   --Best 9 months of my life--

Avu: stop panicking for god sake....

Sid: haan haan .. overnight bag kha hai tera ??  kha gy ??

Avu: *cries* i m on my labor and u don't know where the fucking bag is ... *shouts* mummmaa ...

Sid: mummaa .. bhabhi bhai koi toh aayo ..

Avu: tu kya chila rha hai gaadi nikal please.. *cries*

Sid: haan han okay okay ...
.
And she rushed out shouting trying to make everyone wake up and it helped, thank god it helped... Abhay bhai picked me up and vaish di took my overnight bag .. siddharth has already taken out the car and that's how we drove to the hospital... mom and vaish di both held my hand calming me down but its should be Siddharth who needs to calm down ... he is sweating and panicking all the way to the hospital... Abhay bhai called my mom and dad and jai and reem and jannat and faisu in short everyone... Siddharth promised me to be with me in the delivery room but now i think he would just faint other than boosting me up so i m canceling plan ... Soon i was in the room and after exhaustingly pushing for an hour i delivered the child ... and by just taking a glance of her all the pain ... all the tired was gone ... i cried holding her in my arms for the first time .. she is so tiny ... she has big eyes like mine which has same colour as of Siddharth's... ooh god she is so gorgeous... later everybody else was also allowed to come and see her ... in the crowd of people my eyes remained on siddharth ... his eyes were as teary as mine ... he came to me trembling ... and his breathe almost stopped looking at our baby ... he couldn't take his eyes away from her and i from him... he took her from my arms and observed her for good 2 minutes... and then kissed her forehead... the tears came out of his eyes... he laughed holding her tight again his chest.. he then look at me to see me in the same state ... we felt so blessed, so overwhelmed and so lucky ...
.
Abhinav: dekha meine toh kha hi tha ki mere sister hoge ... baby ne mujhe pehle hi bta deya tha ki voo girl hai after all i m her big brother ..
.
He said with a big smile and we all laughed and the baby got passed to everyone one by one ... i had a high risk of miscarriage and i was so scared... but my family... Did i mention it before that i got the best family? They all were sure that nothing is gonna happen... they knew that i will be a mother ... not even a single person had this fear.. they were so sure ... and that gave me so much hope... i never again worried about the miscarriage thingy... All i did was prepare my myself to become a mother... this journey of 9 months weren't less than a dream for me .. every member of my family starting from the eldest member to the youngest member everyone took care of me .. i use to start my day by kissing my asleep husband who use to smile in sleep feeling my touch .. then i use to go for a morning walk with my Mom and Sid's Mom and Jannat, who had a baby boy a month earlier named, Anirudh... and then i received the best breakfast from my vaish di ... u know what she was the best to deal with my pregnancy... she  makes sure that i was not bored sitting ideal ... she use to make food which was good for my health as well as my tongue ... she makes sure that i don't feel pregnancy as a disease but i live every moment of it ... in short she is the best and i love her ... the only problem she couldn't solve was of my cloths... like her even i use to get irritated for not being able to wear good cloths and there Siddharth played a huge role ... u won't believe he himself designed a whole range of maternity clothes for me ... starting from sports wear to night wear .. from day-to-day casuals to chic party wears ... well there is ofcoure pros of having your husband as a fashion designer.. Dad and i use to listen to the old classic music along with painting any and everything we want .. this was my meditation time ... this whole activity use to calm me from the major Mood Swings i had ... and then when Abhinav came back from school he use to sit with me and talk to the baby ... and it felt like that the baby replies him ... maybe that is why he was so sure about the gender... u know what was the first thing he told her- "Hello little sister,  i m your big brother Abhinav ... i haven't ever seen u yet but i love u the mosttt and even u have to love me the mostt okay .. its a deal now" and i remmembered me talking to abhinav when he was in Vaish di's womb the same way ... Then every evening abhay bhai use to bring me different flavors ice-cream that we eat together like two of us and i even steal his share .. oops this wasn't something u guys should know but koi na .. now its our secret don't tell anyone.. it should remain between 2 of us - u and me .. okay? Also i got the best maternity photoshoot for which jaireem came straight from New York ... actually they are working for their dream project there and will be back to india next year  .. Chalo abb sab ki tarif toh ho gye except of the one who did the most for me, my husband- Siddharth Nigam ... i can't even describe in words how caring he is ... i got a huge lot of smiles cuddles kisses and sex from him the whole 9 months ... i was insecure in starting thinking what if he got attracted to other girls but the way he use to look at me when my stomach starts to grow... i felt like the most beautiful creature in this planet ... he use to thank me daily for being his forever but he has no idea of how grateful i m to have him as my forever...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

OKAY SO THAT WAS IT ... DID U LIKE IT?

WAS IT A LIL OVERWHELMING FOR YOU TOO OR ITS JUST ME ?

OKAY CHALOOO BYEEEEE