BONUS CHAPTER: 5

Welcome back sidneetians !!
Bonus Chapter:5
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

----FOREVER🤞----

(Play the song)

** Banno Re Banno Meri
Chali Sasural Ko
Ankhiyon Mein Pani De Gayi
Dua Mein Meethi Guddhani Le Gayi **

She takes small steps, throwing rice behind with each one... tears were flowing out of her eyes, despite the fact that she is just going 2 miles away from her house but still the sorrow of leaving her parents haunted her ... her husband tried to confront her but himself had tears in his eyes, looking at her love cry... marriage is known to be a holy knot ... which not only binds two people but two families... but at the condition of this pain which they are currently going through... everyone's eyes were numb looking at their little girl leaving them ...

It was the time for the newlywed couple to take everyone's blessings... they started with the eldest that is Aman and Sonia and then moved to Vibha ... next they moved to move to Abhinavi ... they touched their feet and then hugged them ... and took she took a little extra time hugging and biding them bye ... while they wished her best of luck for her new journey... next moving jaireem they again shared a similar reaction... next she moved to her brothers... Abhi and V ... The trio hugged each other ...
.
V: I am coming for a sleepover at your place already ...
.
He said making them chuckle ...
.
Ani: raat ko rehn de subah aa jayeo..
.
And Mrunu hit him with her elbow while blushing hard ... and everybody chuckled again ...
.
Abhi: tang mat kreo isse bilkul bhi ..

Mrunu: suna .. nhi tang krega tu mereko ..

Abhi: arey isse nhi tujhe keh rha hu ... mrunu tang mat kreo bechare ko ...

Mrunu: haa .. bhaut gande ho app mein ja rhe hu ...
.
And she turned but abhi pulled her into hug ...
.
Abhi: sirf shaadi ho rhe hai tere ... rhege toh abhi bhi tu mere partner in crime hi ... okayy ..

Mrunu: hmm ...
.
Abhi has not just been a big brother but a support system for her ... the bond that this duo shared was extremely precious... from saving each other from their parents to fighting for each other in school ... they always had each other's back ... after this she turned to her parents, she saved to bid them bye at the last ... holding each other's hand sidneet looking at their little doll coming to seek blessings from them ... she just stared her parents for a good minute before hugging them ...and they cried their heart out ...
.
Sid: it might start with crying but it will turn out so beautiful... this phase of your life is going to be so amazing... because trust me growing old with a person you love is very beautiful...

Avu: I know you are going to be an amazing wife ... we are so proud of u ...

Mrunu: thank you ... and I will miss u guys so much ... I am going to miss raiding in your room at night to kiss to guys goodnight ... I am going to miss arguing over cereal with u mom and I am going to miss hiding from you dad to sneak out with Ani ... *chuckles* ... I am going to miss u both ...
.
And she cried again and hugged them both... Sid then looks at Ani who was still overwhelmed...
.
Sid: I am so glad to have you in her life ... just take care of her ...

Ani: I will plus she is still your daughter and we will be living just two miles away you can come anytime you wish to ...

Avu: we know ...
.
And they talked a little more ... while with Faisu and Jannat ... Faisu was crying like a cry baby looking at the scene and was wiping his tears with her saare for which she was glaring at him and reminding him how expensive the saare is ..
.
Aman: okay now enough of being senti .. I want us all to bid her bye with a smile ... plus, she isn't going too far ...

Vibha: exactly... Mrunu has probably live more at Ani's place then her own ... so why to cry...

Sonia: plus being their daughter-in-law wouldn't snatch your right on her ...

Jan: I can't believe that she is officially my daughter now like I am finally stealing your daughter Siddharth.. I am so happy ...

Sid: that's how u console two crying families... great...
.
He said rolling his eyes ... and everybody else chuckled ... Jannat has always been very fond of Mrunu and she always use to tease Siddharth saying that one day she is going to take his daughter with her ... and finally the day has arrived... soon everyone lightens themselves as the senior citizens said ... Sid took Mrunu's hand and guide her to the car ... he made her sit inside and kissed her forehead... while Avu saw them from behind with pure adoration... Ani took Sid's blessings again before sitting in the car ... mrunirudh turned to look at them till they were not visible anymore... their hands in each other's symbolizing their newly formed relation... they looked at each, not knowing how to start or from where to start ... he kissed her forehead while a tear leaked from her eye ... he wiped it, before holding her chin ... she was smiling and crying simultaneously ...
.
Mrunu: I can't believe we are married...

Ani: neither can I ... Miss Mrunal Anirudh Sharma (A/N: let's just assume that Ani is Sharma... Lemme imagine Anirudh Sharma getting married with Mrunal Panchal)

Mrunu: God it sounds so-so unreal and beautiful...

Ani: and complete ...

Mrunu: and complete ...
.
And they hugged each other ... they were so happy and so excited... they have dreamt to marry each other since they were toddlers ... and finally it came true ... they were officially each other... they broke the hug and kissed each other and the driver cleared his throat and they pulled apart...
.
Ani: kya yaar ab toh shaadi ho gye hai mere abb krne do pyaar...
.
And the driver laughed while he got hit again ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**Meanwhile with sidneet**

After the vidaai, sidneet went to bhavesh, who excused himself before to give them time for their daughter ... they showed that they went to him to spend time with him as he was back after a long time but the truth was- they were there to drift off their mind from the fact that their daughter is married now... After that when sidneet was alone in their room ... all the emotions came out of them, which they were hiding since the vidaai... they sat on their bed wondering from where to start from ... when Avu's eyes laid on a scrap book she never saw before... she went and picked it and her lips turned into a big smile, knowing that her little princess left this for them ... she showed it to Sid and even he smiled ... looking at the picture of sidneet and mrunu on it ... she brought it to him and they opened the first page ...
.
Sid: Mom Dad if u is reading this then it means that I am married and gone to my new house ... I could imagine u both crying and missing me already... But that is not how I want u guys to be ... I want u to be happy and smiling... coz it's just the house I am leaving not my mom and dad ... so smile... and if u guys can't then the next pages are pictures of some of my embarrassing moments ... just see them and laugh your ass off ... I won't be angry ...
.
He read alouded and then looked at Avu .. they were crying and smiling together... and aww-ing on the cute surprise their daughter left for them ... they hold their hands before turning the pages ... which has an embarrassing photo with a back story ... which really made them laugh hard ... after an hour of reading them all and laughing like maniacs they reached the last page with yet another message for them ... and this time Avu read it aloud...
.
Avu: Mom dad, I can't explain how fortunate I feel to have to u both as my parents... I idolize u both ... not just because how hardworking u both are and how amazingly u guys manage everything but also because how supportive u guys are to me ... and how finely u took care of me ... and how u gave me my own wings to fly and my own mind to choose a direction... I promise u mom dad ... I will make u guys proud... and I will be there for u guys like u guys were there for each other, holding each other's hand ...
.
And she paused looking at their interlocked hand ... he gave her squeeze and they looked at each other's eyes ... already being so proud of their daughter ...
.
Anu: I love u guys so, so much ... and after listening to your love story ... I felt harder for u guys... And mom there are things which are forever... and you proved it... u and dad are forever... and I will be there for you guys forever...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THE END
IN LOVE WITH MT BESTFRIEND...