#36 Abhay🤦‍♀️

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:36
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Chapter dedicated to : Pramithi-Behera

Ritz: i live here in Amsterdam with my cousins u guys might know him .. he was in sidhu's class ...

Abhay: ya ya the guy u was crazy about avneet ..

Reem: ya who was crying like a baby when she left the school ..

Ritz:guys should i call him too ..

Sid: why

Vaish: why not?

Sid: nhi mera mtlb hai ki kya zarurat hai
.
He said while smiling  nervous .m
.
Avu: i think u guys should join us tomorrow.. we are going to beach ..

Abhay: ya that will be great ...

Ritz: sounds good then ...
.
**Background music : i love it when u call me señorita .. i wish i could prentend i didn't need ya **
.
Avu: hey thats my favorite song ..
.
Listening this bhavesh forwarded his hand to me ... i accepted it gladly ... i was glad that he was making so much effort to make siddharth jealous... and we went to the dance floor and we started to groove our body with the music ... and soon we found our whole group on the floor ...
.
🎵 Land in Miami
The air was hot from summer rain
Sweat dripping off me
Before I even knew her name la-la-la
It felt like ooh-la-la-la
Yeah, no

I love it when you call me Señorita
I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya
But every touch is ooh-la-la-la
It's true la-la-la
Ooh, I should be running
Ooh, you know I love it🎵
.
We were dancing with eyes in eyes, his hand on my body and mine on his ... when i felt someone holding my hand and shiftly snatching me from bhavesh and making me collid on him ... yes it was our burning siddharth... i could see that jealousy in his eyes ... his grip was so tight and was hurting me a lil but i seemed to care less ...
.
🎵  Locked in the hotel
There's just some things that never change
You say, "We're just friends."
But friends don't know the way you taste-la-la-la
'Cause you know it's been a long time comin'
Don't you let me fall, oh

Ooh, when your lips undress me
Hooked on your tongue
Ooh, love, your kiss is deadly
Don't stop🎵
.
And those lyrics reminded us of our kiss .. of our hot make out session and the awkwardness hit us again .... my hands slowly going away from his chest and his grip slowly loosing... we just looked into each others eyes with our breath going a lil heavy .. when i felt a hand on my stomach pulling me back and my face moved too look who the person is and it was bhavesh ... he turned me around and again stared dancing with me almost snatching me from siddharth... i was feeling like the last pizza slice for whom two humans are fighting ... i tried to give my part in the act but my heart was just not cooperating ... i just smiled at him and make myself free from his grip .. and move to place we were sitting earlier and there i saw vaishnavi di sitting and doing something in her phone ...
.
Avu: di donnot u wanna dance ?

Vaish: no i m good ..

Avu: what happened... where is bhai??
.
I said searching on the dance floor and found him dancing with ritika ... god these nigam brothers y donnot they value what they have...
.
Avu: ooh ..

Vaish: i m going to pee ..
.
And she left before i could response ... abhay bhai now who is gonna save u from my hands... i went to bhai and dragged him with me in corner but not before giving ritika a " fuck u" wala look and taking her shocked expression in return ...
.
Abhay: kya kr rhe hai avneet ..

Avu: app kya kr rhe ho bhai .. u are dancing with that bitch and vaish di was sitting there alone...

Abhay: usska mood nhi hoga na
.
And i gave him a "really" look...
.
Avu: she loves clubbing and u know that .. now go and make up with her ..

Abhay: where is she ..

Avu: washroom... come ..
.
And i almost dragged him with me while he kept refusing the idea to go inside the girls washroom... and i knocked the door
.
Avu(shouted): di are u done ..

Vaish: ya just coming ..
.
And i opened the door and pushed him inside the washroom .. after that i heard a scream of vaishnavi di in shock ... and then it was silence... okay they are gonna talk i shouldn't interrupt or evasdrop.. so i went from there ...
.
After few more shouts everyone was a lil high and now we all wanted to go back to hotel to take some rest ... but are abhinavi was missing ...
.
Avu: actually they in washroom

Reem: together?

Avu: ya ..

Ritz: what are doing together in the Washroom

Avu: making out may be ..

Ritz(shocked): and u are so relaxed about it ..

Jai: dude they have a son they are married ... they might have done lot more intense things then they might are doing now ..

Bhav: true ..
.
And then our abhinavi came ..
.
Sid: aaye aaye bus ap dono ka hi intazar tha .. vese kha the app dono...
.
He asked suspecting..
.
Vaish: voo humm .. kha the ..
.
She said looking at abhay and signing him to make a good excuse ..
.
Abhay: kha the hum avneet??

Avu: mujhe kya pta .. app dono kha the
.
I said back stabbing them ... it is fun too tease them..

Abhay: washroom gye the hum ...

Jai: ek saath ?

Abhay: haan voo ... tum sab ko neend nhi aa rhe ... chalo chalte hai ..
.
He said changing the topic..
.
Bhav: okay okay chalte hai but atleast shirt toh sidhe dal lo ..
.
And everybody burst out while abhay bhaintook out his tongue in regret and vaish di gave her a death glare and ritika remained expression less..
.
Vaish: so ritika bye u should go now ..

Ritz: ya bye guys .. and abhu msg me the location ...
.
And she left..
.
Jai: finally we get rid of this bitch and his stupid cousin
.
Okay i want his cousin to come at least for making siddharth jealous 
.
Abhay: but why

Reem: coz we donnot have her number

Abhay: no i took it already
.
And we all looked at abhay bhai in disbelieve ..
.
Abhay: guys mein gaddi lekar aata hu ...
.
And he left with a nervous laugh before we could shoot him with questions... smart bhai..

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

** Skip to next day **

We were at the beach taking sun bath with everyone in there switsuit when we saw the bitch coming wearing over revealing black bikni ... and there is he ... god he has changed a lot ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Who is this he ???

Guess karoo ...

Okay byeee..