#47 How it all started..

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:47
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

PLEASE CLICK THAT STAE BELOW

ALSO DO INCLINE COMMENTS

THANK YOU:)

Vaish: i already have one in mind..

Avu: who?

Vaish: riyaz
.
No a big fat no i can't... he makes me feel so uncomfortable and his eyes on me make me feel disgusting.. should i tell about this to di ? ... no yaar what if it i m overthinking .. what if it's not his intentions i mean what if i m just assuming things ...
.
Avu: di how do u find riyaz as a person ...

Vaish: he is a nice guy ... he is super cool and fun to be with..plus he had a crush on u back then in school so siddharth will definitely be jealous... it will great trust me
.
She finds him cool .. Is it just me who thinks like that ??  may be its just in my head...
.
.
Vaish: kya soch rhe hai?

Avu: di riyaz ..

Vaish (intrupts):Don't worry he is gentleman u will be safe around him ...
.
Well i doubt that the most ... but lets see if di is saying she must be ryt...
.
Avu: okay let's see ...

Vaish: that's like my girl ... toh abb chale back to hotel...

Avu: *sighs* actually i don't want to ... i don't know how will I face them ...

Vaish: then what do u want to do ...

Avu: maybe take any other room in the same hotel ..

Vaish: no ways u are already sick .. if u need something at night...

Avu: di all i need ryt now is some alone time with myself...

Vaish: but avneet ..

Avu: not buts ... please ...

Vaish: okay... abb challe ?

Avu: hmm ...

As planned i took another room in the hotel for the night ...actually the longest night of my life... i laid on the bed watching the ceiling and fab ... and thinking about how it all started... how i felt in love with my best friend and how my life changed... i still remember the time when i realized that it was a true genuine love and not a infatuation... i closed my eyes to live that moment once again... reem had a sleepover at my place when siddharth came to return my notebook and he said something really cute with that and i was all red ... my cheeks were burning red .... i went inside my room and saw reem giving me a teasing smile ..
.
Reem: u are in love girl ..
.
And i became redder...we were listening to the song name Ye ishq hai from jab we met ... it felt that someone has literally pen down my exact feelings ... each and every word goes with my situation

🎵 Mere Jaise Lakho Mile Honge
Tujhko Piya
Mujhe To Mila Tuu Hi

Tu Hi Mere Hooton Ki Khilti Hui Se Hasi
Gila Bhi Piya Tu Hi

Dekho Na Dekho Mujhe Kya Hua Hai
Tujhe Sapno Mein Lakar Dekho Na Dekho

Pucho Na Pucha Mujhe Kya
Hua Hai Teri Baaton Mein Aakar

Yeh Ishq Haaye Baithe Bithaye Jannat 🎵
.

And i opened my eyes in frustration... god flashback mein bhi Jannat ...uggghhh .. and i banged the bed with my hand and turned on right side grabbing the pillow and hugging as if it was siddharth... i never realized that after that my whole life just roamed about him ... i started playing sports he like , i choose the same subjects in 10th as him so that we can be in same class... i left India to go Sydney to get job in his dream company... i sacrificed my almost everything... and i don't regret it...he became the goal of my life ... and when that jannat entered snatching him from me ... her love towards him is not even 1% of my love for him ... yess she loves him and she told that to Siddharth and that what makes it even more complicated... and to increase the complication we got bhavesh..  the sweetest guy i have ever met ... the things he has done for me ... no one does... knowing that he has something for me and despite of that he was helping me to get siddharth made me feel more guilty ... and that fight was just horrible... and now one more problem riyaz i don't know how it will go .. i was in the pool of the thoughts when i heard a knock on the door... i looked at clock and the time was 3 in the night or in the morning.. whatever u call that .. that's not the issue .. issue is there is someone on the door .. but who ... even i don't have a clue ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Like

Kesa laga chapter...

Kr do comments aur bta do ...

Chalo byee...