#59 Reliazaion

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:59
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Bhav: I love u i love u i love ... can u say that to Siddharth? U can't do u know why because u are scared to be rejected... u scared that he will say no ... and agr keh bhi deya toh kya hua ... zayada se zyada your friendship will also end ... but vo toh vese bhi ho hi rhe hai na ... u are running , leaving everything behind , your family , your friends , your love... everyone... ek baar bhi socha hai unke kya halat hoge ... how will they take this as ... and when siddharth will come to know that u left everything because of him how will he take it as ... do u even have an idea how much u matter to him ... but nhi u won't think about all this ... all u know it to drink and get wasted and cry on your fate ..  keh kr toh dekh ek baar usse kya pta even if he loves u back ... and is just scared like u are or is stucked in this marriage thing... mere saath nhi toh na shi atleast khush toh reh ...
.
Bhavesh said me a lot of things and i just stood and heard them all ... my clear mind was now a chaos ...Lots of thoughts and lots of confusion... mixed with guilt and regret ... but one thing kept roaming in my mind ... and that was jannat ... what about her and m i that selfish? I asked from myself but i don't know how bhavesh heard it
.
Bhav: u are ... but not where u need to be ...
.
And i looked at him with confused face..
.
Bhav: i know u had jannat in your mind ... n i know this is unfair to her ... but being in a marriage where the other partner doesn't loves u is more unfair ... she has all false hopes of sid falling for her ... but we all know .. we all can see where his heart belongs ... the way he look at u, like there is not tomorrow... with so much love and want... That can't be expressed in the words ..  he is just stupid enough to know realize or maybe he didn't want to ..

Avu: hn?

Bhav: maybe he is scared to break this marriage and sit on his knees in front of u to tell you what he feels ...
.
I felt so much relief hearing this but jannat I still can't stop thinking about her...
.
Bhav: everyone is bad in someone else's story... and its not wrong to be one .. its not necessary to be a hero always...u can also be a villain sometimes ... every villain is bad and cruel because of some reasons .. and u have toh got the best reason to be cruel ... u love that guy .. genuinely and truly... we can't force him to love u back and but we can atleast give it a try ... what you say avneet ...
.
He was ryt... he was all ryt... i could atleast give it a try without thinking about jannat and without worrying about how people will judge will...
.
Avu: i m in ..

Bhav: that's like my girl

Avu: now lets go ..

Bhav: not now ..

Avu: then ..

Bhav: let go to shopping and a bring a nice hot dress for u and also u should go for a spa .. pamper yourself and let your skin glow ... we are gonna have a blast at mehandi function...
.
And he look at me with a smirk and i smirked back ...Mr. Siddharth Nigam .. future Mrs. Siddharth Nigam is coming to take u ... and we spend the day shopping ... i brought a gorgeous piece of dress for mehandi and ofcourse for other functions too ... because who know when i will have guts to confess ... and i have promised myself that even if he rejected me i will be staying there till his marriage... but i know thats not gonna happen he will surely accept my proposal...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Next day i had a self pamper day ... i went to saloon had a spa and i did my nails and lashes and had a hair cut ... it was almost 7 in the evening now ... and i was getting ready for the mehandi of my love ... i wore a white shirt and a yellow shirt which has floral print ... i wore big jhumkas and made a low bun ... my one hand has some golden bangles and other a golden bracelet ... i put on a pink lipstick and a yellow bindi ... and i was all ready ... and i have to say i looked beautiful.. so so beautiful...
.
Bhav: avneet ready?
.
When bhav called me and i turned to look at him ... and his breathe almost stopped looking at me ... his eyes traced me from top to bottom ... and i raised my eyebrows asking him how i look ... and he gave me 👌 this sign with an impressed look .. and i chuckled... even he himself didn't  look that bad ... after a while we drove to the resort where the mehandi function has already started ... me and bhavesh looked at each other and made a grand entry ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Finally she is gonna say the most awaited thing! Proposal in next chapter... stay tuned ...

And bhavesh isn't a bad guy ...

Also don't lie to me , i know you thought about Siddharth realizing his love after reading the title ..

Okay byee