#38 Misunderstandings

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:38
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Avu: but didn't we had hired models for this photoshoot ?
.
I said suspecting..
.
Bhav: ya but i think u looked perfect in these pictures ... and this on billboards will drive people crazy... and i donnot think any model can match this ...

Avu: god this is unbelievable my picture on my billboards all around the country ...
.
And i hugged him again..
.
Avu: okay now lets tell this to eveyone ..
.
And said trying to drag him but he refused
.
Avu: whaatt ..

Bhav: let them see this by themself ... like when we go back to India and we travel on the streets and there eyes goes to the big billboards which has a picture a gorgeous looking lady.. who is there freind ... isn't that will be more exciting?
.
And i gave him a "impressed" smile .
.
Bhav: chal lets go vrna love of your life will become a hot sizzler...
.
And i chuckled at this .. and we went where everyone else was...
.
Ritz: jai .. can u please click my pictures ..
.
she said with a fake smile
Jai: no ..
.
He replied with same ..
.
Ritz: reemcan u  ?

Reem:naaahh ..

Aly: ritz let me do that for u ..

Ritz: naah they are professionals and a model like me should just be captured by them ... jaireem just click na...

Abhay: guys yaar don't be so rude ..

Vaish: tujhe bade problem ho rhe hai
.
She said hitting him with her elbow .. and i chuckled at this ... when i heard a click sound ... and found it was bhav who just captured my candid and i looked at him with my now red cheeks and smiled at him and he returned me that and then he gestured me to pose in front with his eyes .... i stood from there and decided the place where i wanted to be captured ... i was wearing my own designed bikini.. it was strapless orange coloured sling which fully covered my chest and was crisscrossed on my stomach.... i wored with with a light blue rugged shorts and a translucent white shrug ... as the wind hit me , i posed keeping my arms up letting my garment flow along with my hair .... i changed my pose when i saw a charming face in front of me ... one with sharp edged jawline... plumpy lips and perfectly shaped eyebrows which where partially covered with his messy locks of hair falling on them ... and then finally his deep husky eyes ... that hazel brown colour looked lighter and sexier in the sun and the shine in them just made me fall for him for the 12th time in the past 1 minute .... he is greek god ... as i continued admiring him i didn't realize my breathe going heavier... when bhavesh shook me out of the trance making me grown in frustration... he just distracted me from observing the most handsome veiw...
.
Bhav: where are u lost avneet ? Pose.

Avu: show me the pictures ...
.
And he gave me the camera .. and i looked at myself... i am not so attractive  atleast not attractive as he is ... but i like my skin ... atleast it is not filtered ...
.
Bhav: u look beautiful as always...
.
And i couldn't help but smiled at him ... i donnot know why we need someone to tell us that we are beautiful... i toh everyday say it when i see myself in the mirror ...
.
Avu: i know
.
I finally replied and he gave me a smile ... a smile that tell me he can't agree upon anything more
.
Abhay(literally shouted): guys look there ...
.
He said pointing towrards a big rock from where everyone was jumping inside the water and we all know what he was going to do further ... back in school when we used to come to beach we used to do this )
.
Vaish: THREE.TWO.ONE.RUN
.
And we all started to move our feet in speed
.
Bhav: what is happening...
.
And i grabbed his hand and dragged him...
.
Avu: just run with me ...
.
And in a few while i realized one person was missing ... i stopped and look back and i was ryt ... siddharth didn't ran ... why? .. i went back to him ...
.
Avu: chal ...

Sid: u guys go ...

Avu: what happened chal chal ...
.
.
And i dragged him but he didn't move ...
.
Avu: whatt ..
.
And made him hand free..
.
Sid: nothing..
.
And he went from there being upset from me for the reason i donnot know ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

Okay i said i will update early but 🤣

Sorry

Byee