#5 Not again!

Welcome back sidneetians!!
Chapter:5
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

(A/N: so for those u have read this book before... i know u know the storyline and u are excited to tell that to other people but please keep that to yourself... Don't like Donnot reveal whats gonna happen next ... u are allowed to guess wrong things but not the right one ... otherwise i will report and block your account... thank you)

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Story begins-

Sid while walking bumped into a man .... who was very tall and had a great body ......
.
Boy: are u blind or what..??

Sid: i m sorry i didn't saw u ??

Boy(hold his collor): how come you didn't saw a 6.3" tall boy like me .... donnot u dare mess with me ...
.
When i grabbed sid's hand and pulled him back and stood between the gaint man and siddharth as a protective wall...
.
Avu(angrily): ohh mr 6 feet 3 inch donnot u dare touch him ....

Boy(scaning me from top to toe ): sassy nice ... i like u but u will better under me ..
.
I was going to give him reply .... when i saw sid's hand on his chest pushing him back...
.
Sid(to boy): say sorry...

Boy: naahhh

Sid(louder): i said say her sorry..... otherwise you will regret it.
.
I hwld sid's arm and whispered him to stop fighting with him .... but he was not in the mood of listening .... The boy was looking straight into his eyes .... which was fuming in anger...... which made him realize that he will surely gonna regret messing with him .. when bodyguards of the restaurant arrived and asked that boy to back off.....
.
(A/N : 2minutes silence for those who thought it was faisu 😅🙏)
.
And then i turned sid towards me
.
Avu: pgl hai kya tu panga lene ki kya zarurat the usse ...

Jan: haan siddharth... just relax..

Sid: tere baare mein mere saamne kya koi kuch pith piche bhi nhi bol skta .... aur voo samjhta tha kya khud ko ... how can i just see that happening ..abb chale already kaffe scene ho gye hai ....
.
.
He said that and i was just looking at him .... with so much love .... #Reason:5 of why i love him... khud ki baare mein chahe 100 baate sun le mere baare mein ek bhi nhi sun skta ... i was no more angry from him .... infact i started loving him more ... like i always do after he does something so overwhelming to vanish all my anger

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

** Skip to next day **

I was getting ready to go to work .... today i suppose to wear something formal yet stylist ... beacuse i had important presentation.... and be honest i m very nervous ... i checked my look twice thrice or may be hundreds of time ... because obviously i m fashion designer and i have to show that by how i dress ... first impression is the last one remmember .... After checking myself for nth time i went to sid's flat and rang the door bell ...he opened the door and my eyes met the most beautiful hazel brown eyes ever ... #Reason:6 of why i love him .... his hazel brown deep eyes into which i drown every single time .... his eyes reflects confidence and attitude.... which ever girl likes... i was lost in his eyes when he snapped his fingers in front of me... taking me our of my lala land....
.
Sid: kha..

Avu: khi nhi ... chale ...

Sid: hnm
.
And i looked at him from top to bottom ... he was dressed like a gentle man ... and i was sure ... girls will be drooling at him...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

**At work place **

We are were sitting in our meeting room waiting ... i was moving my feet up and down in nervousness... sid looked at me ...
.
Sid: donnot worry u will nail it ..
.
And i smiled at him weakly ... beacuse i was not sure about it.... When the door opened and the party we had meeting with came in .... and me and siddharth became helll shocked to see them... It was that The Jannat z
Zubair ... and i was loosing my shit looking at her.... she saw us and gave a small decent smile.... i became more nervous .... i thought she is gone from our life for forever but i was totally wrong that was just the starting..... but Wait ...i have a idea...what if she rejectes this deal.... she will be again gone from our lifes...... *devil smile*

It was my turn to give my presentationand guess what i messed it up 'intentionally' .... yess that was my genius plan .... but ladies and gentlemen to my suprise 'not' .. here comes my bestfriend to support me like always 🤦‍♀️ .... he stood beside ms and started covering up .... he took the lead and continued the presentation and trust me
.. he nailed it .... and i was very very angry like super angry ... Jannat's company was obviously liking it .... Jannat and Siddharth had some eye contacts in between and i was jealous as hell...yess again .... i had mixed emotions of jealousy , anger , frustration and i couldn't help it .... the meeting get over and jannat shaked hand with me and siddharth in a very professional manner ... i was still not sure about her views for siddharth..... because i messed up our boss scolded me like a lot ... i became more sad.. and i was feeling was worse ... like i messed the presentation and got scolded but even after that Jannat's company seems to like it ... it means i get scolded for nothing... fuck i m such a looser... and i ran to out from the cabin after that and went to a usually empty place in our office ... and started to cry .. when siddharth followed me and saw me crying....
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

She embarrassed herself yet again!

Also Jannat is stucked in their life as a third wheel ...

Okay byee