#69 ROASTING

WELCOME BACK SIDNEETIANS!!
CHAPTER:69
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Mrunu: what do i say ... i feel bad for bhavesh... although i love u dad but i ship bhavneet now ... he was so kind and so sweet ...

Sid(sarcastically): that is no nice mrunu... thanku

Mrunu: dad it's not like that but all present here and even the readers have to agree with me that bhavesh deserves to be with mom ... right guys...

Everyone (expect sidneet): ryt mrunu

Sid: mein baat hi nhi kr rha kise ke ... jao sab bhavesh ke pass hi jao ...

Ani: uncle u have to agree with us here...

Sid: no i won't coz all u know is her side of story not mine... if was 9 for her then it was 6 for me ... and none of us is wrong... so stop blaming me ...

Avu: no one is blaming u sid ... and i know that it wasn't your mistake..
Abhay: despite the fact that he did say her yes the time she proposed him ... and waited for his sonu ke titu ki whatever wale fantasy... do u even have an idea that what if she would have ran or maybe done something stupid...
Sid: aacha sorry i know i m wrong there but i had that stupid adrenaline rush that time and I did that... AVNEET I M SORRY ... I M SO SORRY

Avu: its okay now ... i didn't told u guys this story so that u blame him ... and if he wouldn't have done that then how come our story becames so dramatic and cinematic...

Mrunu : true there but mom will bhavesh come tomorrow at my wedding...

Avu: *sighs* i don't know baby i messaged him but he hasn't seen yet ... i wish he comes ... i really wanna see him and his adorable wife and children ofcourse...

Jai: me too...

V: me three...

Ani: me four...

Vaish: me five...

Abhay: me six...

Reem: me seven...

Mrunu: me eight....

Avu: shh sid dare u keep the counting going on ... such a kiddos u guys are ...

Sid: okay but me nine...
.
And all bursted in laughter expect for avu and she just rolled her eyes ...
.
Vibha: what are u guys laughing at ...

Sonia: and that too at 3 in night...

Aman: u guys might be owls but we aren't...
.
And the three senior senior citizens came out of no where just to scold them...
.
Mrunu: Grandmas and pa we were listening to mom and dad's love story...

Vibha: and realizing how stupid was your father...

Sid: muma .. please atleast don't scold me in front of my daughter and other kids and my son-in-law to be especially ... fainat ke ghar mein kya izat reh jayege mere...

Avu: ooh hello Miss Drama Queen they already know how stupid u are ...

Mrunu: mumma grand ma u can't scold my poor dad like that ...

Sonia: Right ... isse hi mere bache toh danti ja rhe ho ...

Sid: ek aap hi ho jo smjhte toh mujhe ..
.
He was wiping off his invisible tears .DRAMA QUEEN.
.
Ani: just a second my to-be-father-in-law my to-be-mother-in-law and to-be-grandma-in-law (if thats a word) is right ...

Mrunu: so u mean i m wrong ... how dare u ...

Avu: excuse me u can't talk to my son like that ... your father is stupid...

Aman: and u all are nursery standard kids .. sidneet your daughter is getting married tomorrow ... and Mrunirudh you guys are your getting married tomorrow and you two pretty ladies (Vibha and Sonia aunty) you guys are only few stairs away from heaven stop fighting like school kids, who have lollipop in their mouth ...
.
And he roasted them six and all others laughed like maniacs ... and they six shut up with embarrassment... ALL SHOCKED AMAN UNCLE ROCKED... and after digesting there bezti they went to sleep because it's #Mrunirudh 's wedding tomorrow... all the mrunirudh fans i need a shout out for doing this ...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

*Next day wedding time*

All were ready and dolled up .. the bride also reached the stage,she suppose to be on ... varmala's were already exchanged... everybody were happy and excited and there was a different and positive vibe in the atmosphere but our avu ... she was hoping to see somebody today ... the man he was waited for literally years now ... she somehow had this hope that he will come  but she wasn't confident about this feeling ... her eyes were lingering on the main door ... waiting for her special guest , this special man in her life ... who wasn't her love neither brother nor a friend but somebody with whom her soul connects...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EOC

I know its a short chapter but the past me was hella demotivated... Yes,  this was the note in this chapter and that is why i know...

Do u think bhavesh will come?

Okay chalo bye...