If It Ain't Broken

This imagine was requested by Yayyoi123 I hope you like it ❤️

————————————————————————-

Kasey's POV

"Alright, Mr

"Alright, Mr. Spencer, I'm all done with wrapping your bandages. Your new nurse for the night will be in shortly, but if you need anything, just push the call button on the side of your bed." I said, to one of my patients.

He came in the other night, because he was involved in a bad motorcycle accident, and his skin was ripped off, from sliding against the concrete.

"Thank you, Ms. Jennings. You have a good night." He said, laying down.

Leaving his room, I went to the nurses station to give his night nurse an update. Then I clocked out.

Getting into my car, I finally headed home.

It was going on 9:00 pm, and I had the longest day ever.

There was a nurse that had called in, so I had to come into work earlier than usual, causing me to work a 14 hour shift.

My feet hurt, my back hurt, my head hurt, I just need to soak in a bath full of epsom salt, and call it a night.

Finally pulling up to the house, I trudged up the steps, and unlocked the door.

When I walked in, my long time boyfriend was sitting on the couch, playing the game as usual.

There were bags of chips opened on the coffee table, empty beer cans laid everywhere, and he was shouting into his head set

The mess just continued to get worse, when I walked in the kitchen.

The sink was full of dirty dishes, the table wasn't cleaned off from when he ate, and the floor was a sticky mess.