No Love On Valentines

I just need to talk to my women for a second.

Recently I've been seeing women, specifically black women making videos upset and crying because their boyfriends/significant other didn't get them anything for Valentine's Day, or do anything special for them.

Some even said, the person they were with, purposely started arguments, and broke up with them, as a cover up for them not wanting to get them anything.

Let me tell y'all something.

If a person wanted to, they would. They don't have to go to the extremes, but they will make you feel loved and special if they really meant it.

For anybody who is thinking about marriage, or are already engaged, think about your relationship as a subscription.

The dating stage is your free trial. You get to explore what they are advertising, seeing what you like and don't like, and marriage is you signing up for that monthly subscription.

If you don't like how they are treating you during the free trial, and there are too many red flags, and they don't make you feel 100% loved and secure, do not, I repeat DO NOT get the subscription.

It may hurt to be alone, and you want somebody to love on, but your peace of mind and happiness is the most important thing.

Don't trade in your happiness for someone else's. Especially if they wouldn't do it for you.

There is somebody for everybody, and your person is gonna break their backs to make sure you're happy, and loved, and they are gonna put you first. Every Single Time.

And another thing.

If the only time they ever show you some kind of love, or make a sweet gesture, is when it's a holiday, they aren't the one for you.

Your person is gonna love you EVERYDAY. Not sometimes, or when they want to, or when they feel like you deserve. They are gonna love you every second of everyday, and they are gonna show it. You are gonna feel it.

I've told y'all once, and I'll tell you as many times as I have to.

Black women are the prize. You deserve to be loved the first time. You don't have to struggle for love. You don't have to deal with toxicity for love. You don't have to compete with another woman, to prove you are worthy of love. You deserve to be spoiled, and catered to. You deserve to sit back and relax, while someone worships the ground you walk on. You are God's greatest gift. Baby you ARE God.

Never let anyone make you feel less.

And if you haven't heard it today, I'll tell you.

I love you, and hope you get everything you've ever wanted and dreamed of, because you deserve it ♥️♥️♥️