Rain On Me (3)

This imagine was requested by Arianagrande1587 kikigich I hope you like it, my loves ❤️

——————————————————————————

Elektra's POV

"For July, we have Serena Williams on the cover

"For July, we have Serena Williams on the cover. Then, August and September, Ciara and Russel Wilson, and Lupita Nyongo." My assistant, Morgan, said while I scrolled through my emails.

"Good. How about the upcoming show? Are all the models ready? We leave in a week, and I need everyone on top of their game." I asked, looking up at her.

"Yes, they are but um..." She stopped, nervously biting her lip.

"What is it?"

"I know it's not my place, but there is one model who I don't think should be in the line up." She said, rocking back and forth.

"Have a seat." I said, pointing to the chair, in from of my desk.

"Explain." I said, giving her my full attention.

"It's Jacara. She's been late to almost every shoot we've had for the last two months, and she's even missed a couple all together. I know how big this upcoming show is, and I don't know if she'll show up when she needs to. Also, there have been a string of complaints, about her nasty behavior to other models, and the fashion staff. Including, Ms. Knight." She said, shocking the hell out of me.

Usually for smaller photo shoots and promotions, I have a team that I put in charge of everything.

The models, the set, the theme, and when they bring me shots for the shoot, I approve of it, before it's shown to the public. But not once had anyone brought this up, until now.

"Why is this my first time hearing about this?" I asked, a bit pissed off.

This is my reputation people are fucking with, and I can't have that.

"Well, I found out there had been reports made against her, to HR, but it seems, she has been seeing one of the board members, that the reports have gone to. As for Ms. Knight, I'm not sure why she hasn't informed you."

"Thank you for telling me. I appreciate that you came forward. Who exactly is this board member?" I asked, cause I'm about to get to the bottom of this.

"Mr. Lincoln."

"Thank you, Bri. Please have Ms. Knight come to my office. Also, pull up the complaints and send them to me, so I can review them." I said, going back to my computer, sending Mr. Lincoln a message.

"Yes ma'am." She said, getting up and leaving my office.

A few minutes later, I hear soft knocks on my office door.