Euphoria

I'm working on Chapter 8 of "Black Magic" and some new imagines, so please don't beat my ass 😂 I love y'all though

I wanted to have a discussion on the newest episode of Euphoria.

If you have not seen it, and are planning to see it, I suggest you skip, because it's gonna be a spoiler.

Also, these are just my opinions. Y'all know I like to have discussions.

1: Rue is not a good person, and she stressed me out this entire episode. That's something everyone should know at this point, and I believe it's because she has no idea who she truly is. She's been an addict since she was a child and it's only gotten worse the older she's gotten. She'll do and say anything or hurt anyone, just to get her next fix, which are the basic qualities of an addict. She keeps saying she doesn't wanna live, and I high key think she was gonna use all the drugs in the suitcase, then purposely overdose, but her mom threw it out, before she could.

2: I personally don't believe Jules and Elliot told Rue's mom about the drugs, because it was out of pure concern. I think Elliot has a motive, and he can be just as manipulative since he is an addict himself. Jules pissed me off, lying and saying she loves Rue, but just the night before you cheated on her with Elliot, then told the next morning, while wearing Elliot's clothes.

3: I also think Jules is manipulative in a way, because although Rue is an addict and she openly admitted that she depended on Jules for happiness, I think Jules used that to her advantage. She knew Rue wouldn't go anywhere, and she liked the attention Rue gave her. After she left Rue, and came back, she got jealous of her and Elliot's friendship, but is kissing him, and having sex with him behind her back, and expects Rue to still be there. Also, people are saying Rue should've cut Jules some slack, because she's only 17, and she makes mistakes. Jules is old enough to know, cheating on your girlfriend is wrong. She knows how much Rue cares for her, and still didn't give a fuck. Let's not forget, Elliot admitted to supplying drugs to Rue and even doing drugs with her, and she still had sex with him. Why wasn't Jules pissed if at Elliot.

4: Maddy's nails were on point. (Just had to point that out) But I'm ready for her to beat Cassie's ass. Cass had all that energy, telling Nate she was crazier than Maddy, and didn't care if she found out they were fucking, yet her eyes were about slide out her head, from how hard she was crying, when Rue called her out. I don't have any sympathy for Cass, cause she even told Nate, she like being his dirty secret. I'm still disgusted that Nate ate her coochie after she hadn't taken a bath in days. Disgusting 🤢

5: Ali didn't deserve that verbal beat down last episode, and he deserves a happy ending.

What's y'all's opinion on the whole thing?