Humble Beginnings

Flora's POV

"The food court always have some of the best cookies and pretzels, and I'm kinda salty, they don't have actual shops we can go to

"The food court always have some of the best cookies and pretzels, and I'm kinda salty, they don't have actual shops we can go to." I said, biting into my cookie.

"Now that I think about it, I've never seen one, besides inside a mall." Jackie said, drinking her sugary ass lemonade.

I just know she can taste the diabetes in it.

"Y'all it's almost seven. We should be getting to the theater before all the good seats are taken." Mya said, looking at the time on her phone.

I was about to put the rest of my cookies in my purse, cause I am not paying all that money for snacks at the theater, but I realized I left my bag.

"Y'all I forgot my purse in the food court. I gotta go back."

"Girl you better hurry up and get it, before somebody snatch it up." Tessa said, taking my other bags.

Quickly going back to the food court, I noticed a bunch of white dudes sitting at the table we had been sitting at.

Why did this have to happen to me?

"Hi. I don't mean to interrupt, but can-Sorry not interested." The dude that was sitting in the seat I was in said, cutting me off.

" The dude that was sitting in the seat I was in said, cutting me off

"Huh?" I asked, confused on what the hell he was talking about.

"I know you're probably not used to being rejected, since you're pretty, but I'm not interested." He said, making me roll my eyes.

As he kept talking, I walked around the table to where he was, and grabbed my purse off the back of his chair.

"First of all frosted flake, I wasn't trying to hit on you, I just came back to get my purse. But since you're smelling your balls a little too much, you can kiss my sweet ass cheeks, for hop, skipping, and jumping to conclusions. Have a nice day, sugar." I said, blowing him a kiss, and walking away.

Trent's POV

I sat at the table with my jaw slacked, watching as the girl confidently walked away, without giving me so much as a second look.