Suck Up Them Tears

Well guys, we have officially reach the end of this book.

Y'all have been so amazing and supportive, and I truly love you all from the bottom of my heart.

You guys have made writing so fun, and I loved interacting with y'all.

For the imagines and requests y'all have asked for, I am still gonna post them on this book. So please don't think I'm not working on them, or I'm not gonna to post because I definitely will. I'm just taking my time, and making sure it is to y'all's standards.

It's hasn't even been two years since I started this particular book, and y'all have elevated it to where it is now.

I know y'all are gonna be upset, because this is the end, and honestly I'm kinda sad too, because this book is like my baby, and I'm watching it grow up, and leave home.

BUT FEAR NOT!!!

Y'all know I always have a back up plan, so let me introduce you all to my new imagines book

Skin Deep2: Imagines for Black Women

That is where all the fun will continue

Where all the love and support of black women will continue.

Where I keep getting on y'all nerves

Where we'll continue our deep discussions, and getting to know one another.

So add it to your lists, because I'm not done telling yours and my stories yet.

I love you so so so much, and thank you all for your continuous love and support.

See you at my other book ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

The End