Ted Talks (3)

Y'all already know how I am. I love a good discussion.

Let's go!

1: Not really a question, more of an opinion, but I personally don't think men should be gynecologists. It just doesn't sit right with me.

2: Black men who date white women, or other WOC that imitate negative stereotypes about black women, but hates actual black women, are mentally ill and have mommy issues they need to work on. It's rare that I've seen them explain why they date outside they race, only why they never date black women. I believe you should date a person for who they are, not who they aren't.

3: Celebrites, specifically rappers who grew up in the hood should get therapy as soon as they start making money, because the emotional and mental issues they had when they were broke, are still there. The only difference is, the amount of money in their bank accounts.

4: Why do men hate the idea of having daughters, because of their fear of the type of men they could grow up to date, instead of teaching their sons to respect women?

5:Why are people so obsessed with the dating life of their underaged children? It's giving pedophilic vibes:

6: Why do parents think their kids should respect them, although they do the bare minimum? Personally I believe feeding and giving your child a home, are what you're supposed to do, but making sure your child is mentally, emotionally, and physically taken care of should be the most important. Parents would treat their kids like shit, but still demand respect, simply because they are adults.

Let me know what y'all think. All opinions are accepted.